Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9604 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »
I enjoy my job.  Like I said, i'm not gonna just spew out all my details on an online forum.  I just gave a brief description, and examples of what I get up to.  Things like this(online forums) are just fun and addictive.  Like a vice.  I've let stuff online wind me up before, but its silly.  You realise that after just taking a couple of days away from the computer.  It puts things into perspective, try it midwife  :zoinks:  If we all acted like we do on I2, in real life, we'd be arrested on the spot.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2011, 06:13:19 PM »
I can't think of a single job today that doesn't require a computer, except manual labor of course.  Are you a farmer?
At the Journeyman level construction tradesmen don't use computers very often. Even when I am a foreman the copy machine gets more use.

That is an excellent example.  As is Parts' job, as is CBC's job.  I wonder why Benji is being so dodgy about what he does for a living?  If he isn't proud of his career it is pretty easy to just make one up.

I use ovens and a grill and a dishwashing machine in my job!  Today I made a nice batch of cookies, AND a cake!   :2thumbsup:
I'm trying to lose some pounds so I am not eating cookies or cake now.  :'(

:'(
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

P7PSP

« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2011, 06:13:38 PM »
I enjoy my job.  Like I said, i'm not gonna just spew out all my details on an online forum.  I just gave a brief description, and examples of what I get up to.  Things like this(online forums) are just fun and addictive.  Like a vice.  I've let stuff online wind me up before, but its silly.  You realise that after just taking a couple of days away from the computer.  It puts things into perspective, try it midwife  :zoinks:  If we all acted like we do on I2, in real life, we'd be arrested on the spot.  
I wouldn't, I tend to get along with people.  :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »
I can't think of a single job today that doesn't require a computer, except manual labor of course.  Are you a farmer?
At the Journeyman level construction tradesmen don't use computers very often. Even when I am a foreman the copy machine gets more use.

That is an excellent example.  As is Parts' job, as is CBC's job.  I wonder why Benji is being so dodgy about what he does for a living?  If he isn't proud of his career it is pretty easy to just make one up.

I use ovens and a grill and a dishwashing machine in my job!  Today I made a nice batch of cookies, AND a cake!   :2thumbsup:

There is swordfish on the dinner menu this week.  I am getting better at cooking fish.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2011, 06:15:13 PM »

Not in Amuricah.  Can't get arrested here for saying mean things to people.

Keep yer chin up Benji.  You will get a job you are proud of one day.  :thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2011, 06:15:52 PM »

There is swordfish on the dinner menu this week.  I am getting better at cooking fish.  8)
I never tried swordfish. Right now salmon are my favorite.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »
I wouldn't, I tend to get along with people.  :zoinks:

:P

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2011, 06:17:30 PM »

I never tried swordfish. Right now salmon are my favorite.

Swordfish is actually delicious, even I like it and I don't like the  "fishy-tasting"  fish.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
I wasn't aware that you weren't straight. 

its terrible, i know :/

Why don't I ever get that? (emo)

its about presentation

w butterflies its all 1) oh my :o 2) whaaat shes gay? BWAAAH!!!
w you its more 1) dayum thats gotta be THE gayest gay ive ever witnessed! 2) yes, yes hes gay i know, duh

:o :D  :angel:

:emosad:

I'm totally going to cross dress now and look hotter than Butterflies to make you all wish I was female!!!!!!

:evillaugh: :orly: :zoinks: :autism: :zombiefuck: :headbang2: :viking: :facepalm2: :squiddy: :dunno: :bounce: :vibe: :vibrator: :santa: :lol: :agreed: :indeed: :plus: :minusevil: :minusevil: :pwned: :angel: :laugh: :LOL: :bonban: :dominatrix: :moon:

Got a bit carried away with the smilies  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »

Not in Amuricah.  Can't get arrested here for saying mean things to people.

Keep yer chin up Benji.  You will get a job you are proud of one day.  :thumbup:

Especially in yank land.  Well it depends which state, some are very PC.  And I meant for being perverts also.  In real life, I wouldn't be seen dead within 100 miles of you  :thumbup:  And with the amount of tards in this country, you can't have an argument without getting into a fight, which leads to getting arrested, so I found out  :orly:  If someone like that vigilans, in real life had told me to go away cause no one gives a shit what I think, i'd take his head clean off his shoulders.  And penty would probably come at you with a knife in real life  :P

:lol:  I can only hope, any jobs going at your place

P7PSP

« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
BTW I like having you back here benj although I don't get you being so concerned about FA. Carry on with the bickering gentlemen.  :thumbup:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2011, 06:25:07 PM »

Most of us are just on here for fun. It's a small part of most of our lives. You don't have a monopoly on having a life away from the internet. Believe it or not, the majority of us have stuff going on in the real world.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2011, 06:26:40 PM »
BTW I like having you back here benj although I don't get you being so concerned about FA. Carry on with the bickering gentlemen.  :thumbup:

Lol cheers.  Whats FA?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »
I enjoy my job.  Like I said, i'm not gonna just spew out all my details on an online forum.  I just gave a brief description, and examples of what I get up to.  Things like this(online forums) are just fun and addictive.  Like a vice.  I've let stuff online wind me up before, but its silly.  You realise that after just taking a couple of days away from the computer.  It puts things into perspective, try it midwife  :zoinks:  If we all acted like we do on I2, in real life, we'd be arrested on the spot. 

Most of us are just on here for fun. It's a small part of most of our lives. You don't have a monopoly on having a life away from the internet. Believe it or not, the majority of us have stuff going on in the real world.

At the moment I have wasted the day online, but I've friends to attend to tomorrow...  :bonban:

P7PSP

« Reply #239 on: May 11, 2011, 06:29:20 PM »

Lol cheers.  Whats FA?
Pantygram called himself Feral Aspie a while back. I rendered it as Felcher Aspie.