Educational

Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9565 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »
Just will put me off of any sexual organs, or nakidness, bedrooms, semen.  I talked to my gf earlier about getting some device like a catheter that sucks the cum out all day.

You have a real girlfriend?

Define real. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2011, 03:49:30 PM »
Just will put me off of any sexual organs, or nakidness, bedrooms, semen.  I talked to my gf earlier about getting some device like a catheter that sucks the cum out all day.

Rosy Palm.  She is always down for a good time  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »

Rosy Palm.  She is always down for a good time  :orly:

Or she'd have to be full of hot air. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2011, 04:07:20 PM »

Not imaginary or inflatable :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2011, 04:08:46 PM »

Not imaginary or inflatable :laugh:

Well, 50% is probably better than expected for him.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2011, 10:15:23 AM »
Just will put me off of any sexual organs, or nakidness, bedrooms, semen.  I talked to my gf earlier about getting some device like a catheter that sucks the cum out all day.

Why'd you say it like that? lol.  A decent looking guy having a girlfriend or wife is easier to believe, than those 2 cunts above having one  :orly:
And yeah, i'm brave enough to come into contact with the opposite sex  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:17:05 AM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »
Just will put me off of any sexual organs, or nakidness, bedrooms, semen.  I talked to my gf earlier about getting some device like a catheter that sucks the cum out all day.

Why'd you say it like that? lol.  A decent looking guy having a girlfriend or wife is easier to believe, than those 2 cunts above having one  :orly:

Because your personality is a festering sore, your sense of humor sucks, your intelligence seems on par with my Golden Retriever, and you might very well be the most boring man in the world.

Your best insults so far have been to call me Midwife and Disability Living Allowance.  Oh, and Butterflies is Butterthyroid.  Your insults don't even make sense, so it isn't inconceivable for us to assume that the people out IRL would also find you less than desirable and you may have to resort to latex, vinyl and petroleum-based lubricants.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2011, 10:59:37 AM »
LOL!
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: May 11, 2011, 11:00:50 AM »
Sounds like my insults got to you  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #189 on: May 11, 2011, 11:03:29 AM »
Please don't call me Disability Living Allowance again.  The pain is more than I can bear.  I throw myself upon your mercy good sir.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2011, 12:08:56 PM »

Yeah, but we were talking about you. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »
some sex dolls are really hot

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: May 11, 2011, 12:23:21 PM »

Why'd you say it like that? lol.  A decent looking guy having a girlfriend or wife is easier to believe, than those 2 cunts above having one  :orly:
And yeah, i'm brave enough to come into contact with the opposite sex  :zoinks:

I didn't mean to say it like anything. I'm just a bit surprised is all. A lot of us girls have fairly high standards, and it can often be hard for certain types of guys to find a girlfriend.

I don't mean to sound rude, but what's she like?

You don't look bad at all, but Odeon and MLA both have good jobs, which suggests that they are able to function in the real world. They also appear to be intelligent, and normal people. I'm not really surprised by either of them having a family.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:54:11 PM by Butterflies »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2011, 12:50:14 PM »
I don't mean to sound rude, but what's she like?

Yes, do tell us about her

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: May 11, 2011, 04:34:18 PM »
 :clap:  This is fun, being judged by my antics on a forum.  Lets just say from this forum, I had a message from a member saying I had them rolling with laughter.  To be honest, i'm not trying to amuse odeon or midwife.  If I was, i'd just post one of the silly pictures/posters that appeals to people with a delayed mental age.  "internetz, serious muther fuggin business"  hillarious.  And as far as my girlfriend is concerned, i'm not retarded enough to make an online forum a place to talk about my personal life.  Just because odeon and midwife are computer nerds doesn't really mean they function in the real world, socially anyway.  Otherwise they, and most members here wouldn't be on here so much.  I've just got in the 2nd time today, worked hard, got back about 5, was on here for about an hour.  Had half an hours drive to play a tennis match, we thrashed the other team.  My tennis partner used to play for his county.  Then we all went out for an expensive Thai meal.  The day before, I woke up, and had "crazy hot" morning sex, not my words.  Been practicing my piano a lot for my next grade.  My name is scattered across the board at my golf club.  A woman on this site said she knew there was more substance to me, when I told her a bit about myself, and she wanted to come fly miles to come and see me, actually, quite a few have.  I would never resort to sucking on their arse in the cringeworthy way midlife does.  And butterfly, I will say one thing, my gf has a degree, she's very intelligent.  And, you're not really one to be talking about relationships anyway.  I must be doing something right  :zoinks:

Ok, think i'm done, just wanted to point out i'm not just useless cunt.  Anymore questions?   :eyelash:  

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:36:39 PM by benjimanbreeg »