Educational

Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9675 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »
Actually, he has very lovely hands.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #166 on: May 09, 2011, 08:38:14 PM »
And with those very lovely hands, he rapidly, yet gracefully strokes his schlong over and over until it blushes and lets out a gushing stream of seamen... :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #167 on: May 09, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »
And with those very lovely hands, he rapidly, yet gracefully strokes his schlong over and over until it blushes and lets out a gushing stream of seamen... :zoinks:

*semen

For one who claims to have great grammar and spelling , you really are shit at it.  :lol:

Also weren't you leaving?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2011, 08:46:23 PM »

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

He already posted pics. :zombiefuck:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2011, 08:48:17 PM »

Yes, but I need more :vibrator: :vibrator: :vibrator:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2011, 08:49:28 PM »

If you want to turn straight then get Penty to PM them to you , otherwise I fear I may go straight too.  :zombiefuck:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2011, 08:26:47 AM »

I thought you left

Countdown To Penty's Departure

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »

If you want to turn straight then get Penty to PM them to you , otherwise I fear I may go straight too.  :zombiefuck:

:lol:  and I might go assexual.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »

:lol:  and I might go assexual.

Assexual?

:toporly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2011, 11:16:43 AM »
Just will put me off of any sexual organs, or nakidness, bedrooms, semen.  I talked to my gf earlier about getting some device like a catheter that sucks the cum out all day.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »
Just will put me off of any sexual organs, or nakidness, bedrooms, semen.  I talked to my gf earlier about getting some device like a catheter that sucks the cum out all day.

Like a girlfriend? :orly:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2011, 11:30:25 AM »

Like a girlfriend? :orly:

Like multiple ones  :orly:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2011, 11:31:19 AM »

1) Seamen is Squiddy's deparment
2) Male expression is not something Queen Victoria would approve of
3) In spite of your downplaying this, you do have lovely hands.  Mine are double-jointed, knobby, spotted, wrinkled and just generally off-putting.  
4) The proper response to a compliment is, "Thank you."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »

You have a real girlfriend?