Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »
And then you have the great big worry like the Princess Royal; 21 years old in body and 9 years old in mind.  Unless you study her in a real-life situation you would think she's "legal" 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »
And then you have the great big worry like the Princess Royal; 21 years old in body and 9 years old in mind.  Unless you study her in a real-life situation you would think she's "legal" 

I can clearly tell who is mentally challenged. But if they are mild, hard to tell but it's not illegal to fuck them. It be discrimination if it was. Just as long as someone understands sex and what it is, I don't see why they shouldn't have it. I hear they also get married and have kids or enter relationships. But the sad thing is when people date them, they are shunned because they are seen as taking advantage of them. The same thing happens with handicapped people too who aren't mentally challenged, people who date them are also shunned and seen as taking advantage of them. But if they look normal, their partners won't be shunned because people would assume they're "normal."

I think I recall age1600 saying on WP how her bf gets crap from people because they think he is a pedo or something just because she is like a child but she is not mentally challenged. She is autistic.

Then there was my ex who acted like I was mentally challenged and it pissed me off because he was so worried people would think he was a pedo and I don't even look mentally challenged. Good riddance I left him.

Oh yeah and seeing questions at Yahoo Answers by NT women asking if it be wrong of them to have sex with an aspie because would it be taking advantage of them ::) like we don't understand sex. People are that ignorant but at least they are asking to make sure it's okay so I can't get mad at them about it nor offended. But I still can't believe they would act like we are mentally challenged or something and that is what my ex did with me and it pissed me off and even telling him didn't work. And here is another thing about him, if you liked kid stuff or had childish interests or watched kid shows like Spongebob or any Disney movies, he felt like he was with a child so he would act like you were mentally challenged. That's how dumb he was  :grrr:  :violin: and that is what he did to me and said that was adult baby. By his logic, lot of aspies and age1600 are adult babies since lot of us are immature. I am sure he thought that too of them but at the same time he was like a teen and had teen interests and he thought that was more acceptable but when I told him it be like me saying it feels like I am with a teen and act like he is that, he said I was playing a game. He was a big hypocrite. Anything below teen was adult baby and I don't think liking kid shows makes me anymore immature or means I am that low functioning. Plenty of adults like kid stuff but they just don't admit it because it's a guilty pleasure. And it was obvious he liked immature stuff too below teens but he just wouldn't admit it and he hid it and held himself back from it. Doing kid stuff with his son but yet refusing to play children songs in the car for his kids gives me the hint. If he didn't like doing kid stuff like playing on playgrounds, he wouldn't be doing it with his son but he did. I just knew he was using his kid as an excuse and that is okay but saying he will not play kid songs for kids in the car tells me so. If he liked them, he would be playing them in the car for them. But he just wouldn't admit it.

What is wrong with society?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2011, 04:16:41 PM »
Understanding what sex is dosn't necessarily mean someone's responsible enough to be having it. One of the main reasons for AOC laws is that people aren't generally considered mature enough to be having sex when they're young, yet most 13 year olds know what sex is

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
Where is Age1600, I miss her.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

DukeNukem

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »
So, does anyone have any comments for my new username, "The Mizark"? :zoinks:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2011, 06:15:25 PM »
Kit, in Louisiana it would be illegal for someone to have sex with the Princess Royal because her mental capacity would not allow her to give informed consent.  In fact if she was raped it would carry a heavier sentance because of that. 

At this time and for the forseeable future she is always with a responsible adult, doesn't date (except "Hollywood" stars) so the possibility of sexual activity for now is very small. 

She is on birth control (because of the epilepsy meds causing possible birth defects to a fetus) so we don't have to worry about that.  However communicable diseases are always in the back of our mind.   

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »

Yes, sir.  Pray tell how you developed that name.  Sounds like a combination of Missouri and Arkansas.

P7PSP

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2011, 06:28:30 PM »
Felcher Aspie fits you better.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2011, 08:17:46 PM »

I thought you left.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2011, 08:25:48 PM »
Understanding what sex is dosn't necessarily mean someone's responsible enough to be having it. One of the main reasons for AOC laws is that people aren't generally considered mature enough to be having sex when they're young, yet most 13 year olds know what sex is

But should an adult be discriminated from having sex just because they function at a level of a 13 year old? BTW a mind of a 13 year old would be considered borderline retarded than mentally.

A real 13 year old shouldn't be having sex but when they are adults they shouldn't be discriminated just because of their mental age. It's like saying an autistic person can't have sex just because their emotions and social skills are of an adolescent.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2011, 08:34:05 PM »
Kit, in Louisiana it would be illegal for someone to have sex with the Princess Royal because her mental capacity would not allow her to give informed consent.  In fact if she was raped it would carry a heavier sentance because of that. 

At this time and for the forseeable future she is always with a responsible adult, doesn't date (except "Hollywood" stars) so the possibility of sexual activity for now is very small. 

She is on birth control (because of the epilepsy meds causing possible birth defects to a fetus) so we don't have to worry about that.  However communicable diseases are always in the back of our mind.   

I am confused about who princess royal is. I take it she is your kid. I don't know what her mental age is or if she understands what sex is or if she is capable of making adult decisions.

Where is Age1600, I miss her.

She had occasionally came back but she was being harassed by two people, Droopy and John Best, by stalking her posts and taking them and posting them at Autism Speaks and saying she is a fake and a fraud. But yet they wouldn't even provide links when they post her posts.

Then I remember her coming back to WP and saying she was harassed by people and I knew who she was talking about because I saw it. So I assume that is why she doesn't post as much or doesn't post at all because of the harassment she was getting.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2011, 04:19:12 AM »

Yes:

:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2011, 07:15:18 AM »

Yes:

:laugh:

Don't forget the:  :deadhorse: :birdpoop: :puke: :poop: :shitfan: :poo: :ATM: :diddle: :titfuck: :redneck: :anal: :doggy: :penis: :nomakened: :69: :ghey: :FM:

Too  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2011, 07:36:33 AM »

Yes. I gave it some thought.

"Pigs and humans can not reproduce. You will be childless in your latter years. That is all"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2011, 08:06:04 AM »

Damn, the heater in here is set too high, I'm getting coooked. :o

And before someone says it, I'm aussie, so yeah, going into winter here. 8)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.