Educational

Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9623 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
It is hard to tell what age she is in that picture where she has make-up on. Plus why does she have make-up on? Probably to make her look older than she is.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2011, 12:11:46 AM »
It's hard to tell what age she is yeah, but I don't think it makes her look like an adult

And the dancing gif which Pentagram must have seen at the same time DEFINITELY looks like a kid

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2011, 12:20:52 AM »
I didn't see that .gif one as I have signatures blocked. So I looked at it on Binty's profile. And yeah, definitely a kid.

What is it about? Is it from a movie? It is probably written somewhere around here but I haven't seen it. Or I have and have forgotten. :autism:
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2011, 12:22:01 AM »
I googled it and it's from a movie about some kid who gets bullied I think

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2011, 12:23:29 AM »
Ah ok. Thanks. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2011, 01:28:18 AM »
It's called Welcome to the Dollhouse and I could relate to her because of how she was being bullied and treated. It reminded me of 6th grade. She was also seen as not having good social skills just because she had no friends (except one boy) and couldn't fit in nor relate. I thought then is it her fault kids don't accept her? Is it her fault they bully her and single her out?

Sometimes I think it's stupid to say someone has no social skills just because they get bullied and have no friends because kids single them out and pick on them.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2011, 08:12:48 AM »
No she doesn't look like an adult. If I didn't know her I would think of her as a teen. But my point is he didn't know she was 12 and a pedophile is being attracted to pre puberty kids, not to kids who have gone through puberty or are going through it. There is another term for that and I am pedantic about it. I can tell she has boobs in that photo so not pre puberty. But I forget what the word is for it where someone is attracted to adolescents. But hey he stopped right once he knew her age. A real sicko wouldn't stop. No I am not attracted to kids that young. I wouldn't even date anyone under the age of 18. But if I found out their real age, I would drop them and thank goodness I don't have sex with people I just met.

BTW her character 11 years old in that movie and according to IMDB, the movie was shot in summer of 94's and she was born November 10th 1982 so that would make her 11 years old.

You make some good points. Don't understand why people are giving you shit for it.

There are very young looking people who are actually adults.

But then again, that is why there's something called "asking questions and investigating" before you fall into a trap.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »
There are young looking adults yeah, I am one myself unfortunately :P

So i agree with that

But I think there's a difference bettween an adult looking like a 15 year old or a 15 year old looking like an adult... and an 11 year old girl. I don't see how an eleven year old girl could be seen as an adult or in any way sexually attractive. She just looked like a kid to me

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »
There are young looking adults yeah, I am one myself unfortunately :P

So i agree with that

But I think there's a difference bettween an adult looking like a 15 year old or a 15 year old looking like an adult... and an 11 year old girl. I don't see how an eleven year old girl could be seen as an adult or in any way sexually attractive. She just looked like a kid to me

The one where she's dancing on the car yeah I agree (I thought 13 if I'm honest but I'm shit with faces  :laugh:)

The other one though , I thought she was honestly 20 , make up honestly disguises peoples ages for me  :zombiefuck:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2011, 12:01:59 PM »
Yeah she looked older in the makeup one

but the dancing car one was visible whenever the make up one was, as it was bint's avatar. And i think she definitely looked like a kid there

I dunno, I don't think POentagram is some kinda child molester or anything, I just think it's weird to jerk off to a pic that looks so young imo

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2011, 12:03:21 PM »

but the dancing car one was visible whenever the make up one was, as it was bint's avatar. And i think she definitely looked like a kid there

I dunno, I don't think POentagram is some kinda child molester or anything, I just think it's weird to jerk off to a pic that looks so young imo

Agreed.

It would make more sense if he had to Bint's avatar as she looks a LOT older there , the car one I don't get , I found it annoyingly distracting though  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2011, 12:06:20 PM »

Poor judgement skills and impulsive a bad combination
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2011, 12:07:49 PM »
yeah I found it annoying too, I also thought it was kinda creepy as she was a weird-looking girl lol

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »
No she doesn't look like an adult. If I didn't know her I would think of her as a teen. But my point is he didn't know she was 12 and a pedophile is being attracted to pre puberty kids, not to kids who have gone through puberty or are going through it. There is another term for that and I am pedantic about it. I can tell she has boobs in that photo so not pre puberty. But I forget what the word is for it where someone is attracted to adolescents. But hey he stopped right once he knew her age. A real sicko wouldn't stop. No I am not attracted to kids that young. I wouldn't even date anyone under the age of 18. But if I found out their real age, I would drop them and thank goodness I don't have sex with people I just met.

BTW her character 11 years old in that movie and according to IMDB, the movie was shot in summer of 94's and she was born November 10th 1982 so that would make her 11 years old.

You make some good points. Don't understand why people are giving you shit for it.

There are very young looking people who are actually adults.

But then again, that is why there's something called "asking questions and investigating" before you fall into a trap.

What shit?