Author Topic: Make fun of Pentagram thread  (Read 9575 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Make fun of Pentagram thread
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 06:43:58 PM »
I hereby relinquish my title of the Village Idiot of the Aspie Elite. I believe Squid deserves it more, especially since he really thought that I didn't know what the number three is. :orly:

It wouldn't suprise me , besides anything stupid I do is nowhere near anything thick you've done.

Did I manage to turn pretty much an entire internet forum against me?  
You did , that genuinely IS stupid.  :hahaha:

The only reason I got the title in the first place was because I spammed this place with the same picture over and over again. I got bumfucked like a hillbilly for that one.

And I can't help a lot of what I do. I just lose all self control when I get on Internet forums and start posting. Especially when I want some fucking attention.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »
I hereby relinquish my title of the Village Idiot of the Aspie Elite. I believe Squid deserves it more, especially since he really thought that I didn't know what the number three is. :orly:

It wouldn't suprise me , besides anything stupid I do is nowhere near anything thick you've done.

The only reason I got the title in the first place was because I spammed this place with the same picture over and over again. I got bumfucked like a hillbilly for that one.

And I can't help a lot of what I do. I just lose all self control when I get on Internet forums and start posting. Especially when I want some fucking attention.

:'(

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2011, 06:47:46 PM »

Says the one who is de-karma-ing me. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2011, 06:49:38 PM »

To the one who gets butthurt about it , yes  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2011, 06:53:06 PM »

Whenever I try to explain myself, you always write it off as noise and make another insult towards me. You think I'm trolling? You think I'm getting pleasure from this?

The truth is, I might be giggling like a little kid on the outside now that I'm getting attention, on the inside, I feel ashamed that I look like such a fool, yet I can't act like I have any damn sense. :thumbdn:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2011, 06:54:26 PM »

Whenever I try to explain myself, you always write it off as noise and make another insult towards me. You think I'm trolling? You think I'm getting pleasure from this?

The truth is, I might be giggling like a little kid on the outside now that I'm getting attention, on the inside, I feel ashamed that I look like such a fool, yet I can't act like I have any damn sense. :thumbdn:

:bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »

And I can't help a lot of what I do.

You should see a doctor about that. It sounds like some kind of severe typing-tourettes

Dude, grow the fuck up and take some fucking responsibility for your actions

DukeNukem

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »

See there? Just like the fucking airheaded idiot you are, Squid. :wanker:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2011, 07:00:07 PM »

See there? Just like the fucking airheaded idiot you are, Squid. :wanker:

I'm annoying you I see.  :orly:

DukeNukem

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »

And I can't help a lot of what I do.

You should see a doctor about that. It sounds like some kind of severe typing-tourettes

Dude, grow the fuck up and take some fucking responsibility for your actions

This is what happens when you don't even try to properly parent your autistic child. Even a high-functioning one. You get a fuck-up like Chris-chan or me.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »
Yeah blame it all on your lack of parenting

If you're capable enough to realise it, then you're capable enough to do something about it

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2011, 07:06:22 PM »

If you're capable enough to realise it, then you're capable enough to do something about it

I think Penty just admitted he's into age-play  :orly:

DukeNukem

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2011, 07:13:37 PM »

Isn't that Kit's husband? :zoinks:

But no, I'm not at all turned on by diapers. I'm repulsed by them, because they remind me of the little sub-human sirens commonly found at grocery stores. :thumbdn:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2011, 07:17:39 PM »

Isn't that Kit's husband? :zoinks:

But no, I'm not at all turned on by diapers. I'm repulsed by them, because they remind me of the little sub-human sirens commonly found at grocery stores. :thumbdn:

Quote from: Wikipedia
In Greek mythology, the Sirens (Greek singular: Σειρήν Seirēn; Greek plural: Σειρῆνες Seirēnes) were three dangerous bird-women, portrayed as seductresses who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. Roman poets placed them on an island called Sirenum scopuli. In some later, rationalized traditions, the literal geography of the "flowery" island of Anthemoessa, or Anthemusa,[1] is fixed: sometimes on Cape Pelorum and at others in the islands known as the Sirenuse, near Paestum, or in Capreae.[2] All such locations were surrounded by cliffs and rocks.

:zombiefuck:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2011, 09:35:12 PM »

Is that Al Franken?