Author Topic: Abortion due to sex  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Abortion due to sex
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 08:01:09 AM »
I think the parents ought to be pushed off a cliff.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 08:03:21 AM »
I'd make my wife have an abortion if the fetus interfered with our sex life.

You'd make your wife have an abortion?
Charming as that is I'm hoping thats not a serious statement.

If I had a wife.

I wonder why that is.  ::)

:agreed: :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 08:12:04 AM »
I'd make my wife have an abortion if the fetus interfered with our sex life.

You'd make your wife have an abortion?
Charming as that is I'm hoping thats not a serious statement.

If I had a wife.

I wonder why that is.  ::)

:agreed: :plus:

C'mon, there'll soon be SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE on this fucking giant testicle, and you still believe that every human zygote is precious?

Take a step back. Let's give ourselves a well-earned pat on the back for becoming the dominant lifeform on this planet, so much so that we can selectively shape our own evolution.

Plus these 2 facts: due to this kind of behaviour, China (for example) has seen a slew in the gender ratio towards males; also the fact that two extra kids instead of one is double the strain on our limited resources.
Give this couple a fucking trophy.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 08:16:16 AM »
Next you will be saying that people ought to do more drugs and be completely too drug-fucked to do anything sexual.... :asthing:

How are you Vodzy? You won't be fucking off any time soon I hope. Good to have you back.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 08:20:09 AM »

C'mon, there'll soon be SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE on this fucking giant testicle, and you still believe that every human zygote is precious?

Nope , I think the fact that you'd force someone you are supposed to be in love with to have an abortion for a purely selfish reason to be disgusting however.

Take a step back. Let's give ourselves a well-earned pat on the back for becoming the dominant lifeform on this planet, so much so that we can selectively shape our own evolution.

Dude are you high or something? , this really has no relation to what I was talking about at all.  :lol:

Plus these 2 facts: due to this kind of behaviour, China (for example) has seen a slew in the gender ratio towards males; also the fact that two extra kids instead of one is double the strain on our limited resources.

Lol , you've just run off on a tangent haven't you? , bless.

Give this couple a fucking trophy.

For bad taste? sure.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 09:09:28 AM »

Nope , I think the fact that you'd force someone you are supposed to be in love with to have an abortion for a purely selfish reason to be disgusting however.

Any excuse is good enough, really.

Next you will be saying that people ought to do more drugs and be completely too drug-fucked to do anything sexual.... :asthing:

How are you Vodzy? You won't be fucking off any time soon I hope. Good to have you back.

Any excuse to do drugs is good enough for me too.

Hi Les :)

Can't say how long I'll stay, maybe weeks, maybe hours. Enjoy while you can.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 09:13:33 AM »
Quote from: vodz-eye link=topic=16279.msg741061#msg741061 date=1302188968
[/quote

Obvious troll is obvious.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 09:17:01 AM »
[/quote

Ok you got me there.

But how do you propose we solve the severe gender imbalance facing future generations? More gay nightclubs?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 09:22:01 AM »
[/quote

Ok you got me there.

But how do you propose we solve the severe gender imbalance facing future generations? More gay nightclubs?

Well *I* wouldn't have a problem with more gay night clubs  :zoinks:

And I don't recall challenging you on a problem about a gender imbalance vodzy , I challenged you on your attitude of forcing a partner into abortion for it interfereing with your sex life , if you feel the need to find others to talk about his issue with then start a thread about it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 09:24:19 AM »

Any excuse to do drugs is good enough for me too.

Hi Les :)

Can't say how long I'll stay, maybe weeks, maybe hours. Enjoy while you can.

Sweet! Will enjoy the ride

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:07 AM »
Why would any parents have such a fixation on the genitalia of their children? (assuming the kids are healthy of course)

But autism means the kid isn't healthy, right?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 09:51:13 AM »
Why would any parents have such a fixation on the genitalia of their children? (assuming the kids are healthy of course)

Correct!

No wait...can I have a re-do?

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »

Correct!

No wait...can I have a re-do?

Healthy, but really annoying.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »

I meant healthy in this context. As in as long as there wasn't actually a problem with their penis/whatever.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 11:07:25 AM »

I meant healthy in this context. As in as long as there wasn't actually a problem with their penis/whatever.

You think that it would be OK to abort a child if he had a problem with his penis?