Educational

Author Topic: Unsolicited advice thread  (Read 243 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Unsolicited advice thread
« on: January 06, 2011, 10:51:15 PM »
I got this idea from babycenter. There is a group called Unsolicited Advice where you can write to strangers about anything that will never be read by them or writing to your fetus or to your kids they will never read or to your body or sickness or even to your own condition. Or is there anything you would love to say to someone but can't because you don't have he guts to? Here are all these examples:

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6650715/unsolicited_advice

To the Impatient Drivers:

Dear impatient drivers,

Please do not start honking your horn just because we have a green light. Can you see there are cars coming towards me and there is no green arrow on the light for us to go? I will not turn and then have the other cars slam on their breaks they crash into me because they didn't have time to stop. Then when I did turn, I came up to a green light and there was a mini van in front of me who wasn't going but guess what, it was turning and it was waiting for the cars to get by so he or she can turn. I did not go honking my horn at that person because I knew there were cars coming towards him or her and if he or she turned, there would have been a car accident.

That is all.

Oh, did you even know I had a baby in the back seat of my car? If I had that Baby On Board sign, would you still be honking at me to do something dangerous dumbass?