Educational

Author Topic: The way this existance really is  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The way this existance really is
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 02:23:20 PM »
I don't think pot's ideas are any more or less sane or useful than anything that I came up with when I want through my metaphysical curiosity phase.  I don't see any reason to condemn them.  Because metaphysics are irrelevant to real life.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

thepeaguy

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 02:24:38 PM »
Hmm... You're also wrong for making the assumption for thinking that I really give two-shits as to who you really are.

And you don't really know fuck-all, you tosspot with a god-complex, thinking that he/she has discovered how life really works, when all he/she is relying on is human perception, as most spiritualists and philosophers do.

Give them a thesarus for their birthday present, and then they think that they're the elite of human society. Jesus H. Christ.
WHAA...?

No one in his right state of mind would say such a thing! I refuse to have any part in it!

Pot kettle black, crackhead?

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 02:37:03 PM »
Very well, no offense intended, and I'll cease the trollish ranting here.

This is an interesting idea, Crackus Pottus and I am really happy someone has posted an interesting idea in the Free For All rather than a flame.

+
Though it is hardly anything I take too seriously. I simply decided to develop a train of thought for my own amusement and then deliberately post it in as... "interesting" a manner as I could, without making it all too ridiculous. I had quite a laugh as I made the finishing touches to the first post.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 06:44:38 PM »
Very well, no offense intended, and I'll cease the trollish ranting here.

This is an interesting idea, Crackus Pottus and I am really happy someone has posted an interesting idea in the Free For All rather than a flame.

+
Though it is hardly anything I take too seriously. I simply decided to develop a train of thought for my own amusement and then deliberately post it in as... "interesting" a manner as I could, without making it all too ridiculous. I had quite a laugh as I made the finishing touches to the first post.

you got me fluff-o.

good one.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 04:13:11 AM »
I thought it must be you fluffboy.  :green:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 11:10:09 AM »
Hello, Happeh. How's life?
Life? Don't talk to me about life!

...and, "Happeh"? Huh? I may be cracky, potty, not to mention crackpotty, but now you are getting things quite wrong!

+

sadly, Callaway, Marvin the Paranoid Android had the interesting idea first, nearly 30 years ago.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »
Hello, Happeh. How's life?
Life? Don't talk to me about life!

...and, "Happeh"? Huh? I may be cracky, potty, not to mention crackpotty, but now you are getting things quite wrong!

+

sadly, Callaway, Marvin the Paranoid Android had the interesting idea first, nearly 30 years ago.

Maybe so, but I think interesting ideas, even recycled ones, are much better than trolling, flaming and threats which have been recycled from some extremist hate groups, so I still say + to Crackus Pottus.

Chaos

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 06:51:14 PM »
likewise!  Life isn't something handed to you on a silver platter, just because someone thinks they're entitled to it!  Life sucks and isn't fair, now either piss or get off the pot.  Pissing and moaning isn't going to get you anywhere, it does feel good once in a while, but so does a chocolate bar.  Doing something is better than sitting on your ass waiting for stuff to happen!

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 07:34:26 PM »

Maybe so, but I think interesting ideas, even recycled ones, are much better than trolling, flaming and threats which have been recycled from some extremist hate groups, so I still say + to Crackus Pottus.
If you are talking about the "Life? Don't talk to me about life!", that is indeed a HHGTTG reference. I had the impression you were referring to the first post - the contents of which I have yet to see presented elsewhere - though, when you said it was an interesting idea.