Educational

Author Topic: Is it all about being right?  (Read 8693 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Is it all about being right?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 08:50:52 AM »
I dont expect anyone to tie there brain behind their back baecause they are smarter than me.

Those beer cans sitting on my kitchen were old. I have a nack for not cleaning my kitchen in days, so really thats shotty evidence. you were in my ignore control panel, you had the ability to put me on ignore. you also have the ability to delete the entries in the moderator log. to me, Its more plausable that you did it, thinking I was never going to figure it out to prank me because I was either A) ignoring everyone else B) because I said "i liked looking at what people were working with, insinuating, that i like to see naked people" so you put me on ignore because you dont like looking at such. I must have done it to prove a point? The point if any I was trying to make, was with switching the avatars between male/female parts, Not ignoring people. I would have known if i put myself on ignore because you have to manually type in your screename into that panel

I would have never asked to seen the moderator logs If they would have said, "oh yeah, btw they can delete entries off of there" thats a complete waste of time. when obviously its not going to tell a 100% accurate story. that would be like me handing you some green paper, writing a dollar sign on it, and saying its money.

And parts knows, I was not taking a cheep shot at him. I was trying to say you are more cunning than him. I'm fully aware that he who pays the bills makes the rules, but its like wow. So i guess you can ignore everything i have to say

Wow you still think you are important. Oh well you will take your self-importance elsewhere soon right? To all those other forums you grace with your presence and you are getting yourself deleted here.

Right Ricktard?

No you will chicken out again.

By the way as close to completely proving beyond a doubt, Callaway has shown and she has not "pranked you"

You know that she and Odeon have shown you the best evidence on their side. Hell of a lot strong than what you have. What was it you have again? That is right fuck all.

Not to matter. You are leaving and deleting your account right? You told us so.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 09:15:55 AM »
well I have to admit it, its hard to leave all these posts here. they have proven nothing, not when the moderator logs are unrealiable. and i dont think i'm important,  but the idea of me ruling a small country does sound fantastic :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »
Shutup.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

richard

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 09:20:14 AM »
haha. I cant!  :(

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 09:20:57 AM »
Well dayum. Lets talk about something less retarded then.  :autism:
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 09:37:45 AM »
well I have to admit it, its hard to leave all these posts here. they have proven nothing, not when the moderator logs are unrealiable. and i dont think i'm important,  but the idea of me ruling a small country does sound fantastic :zoinks:

OK Richard in what way could she or Odeon better prove or make their case and were you asking the impossible?\

Secondly they have given quite good account of themselves as far as proof this is as close as they could possibly get. What have you proved.

Thirdly are you lying about leaving? (Taking into account that you have made similar claims before and not followed through, aren't you really just outright lying again with no intention of leaving?)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
I would have never asked to seen the moderator logs If they would have said, "oh yeah, btw they can delete entries off of there" thats a complete waste of time. when obviously its not going to tell a 100% accurate story. that would be like me handing you some green paper, writing a dollar sign on it, and saying its money.

Anything can be falsified. Anything. The question is why anyone would bother? For an unlikely prank? If an admin wanted to prank you, I assure you there are far better ways of doing it. You'd never know what happened.

But nothing of the kind happened . What this really is about is that you won't admit to being hasty or wrong. You'd rather accuse every one of us of lying or hiding the truth, if not directly then by omission.

Nobody buys your story but you. I suspect that Pyraxis argues only because Callaway is involved.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 09:52:02 AM »
They cant. because the moderator logs arent up to code, So both of us will just continue to think whatever we think
And no, i was never lying when i said I wanted to be deleted. I tend to get angry and speak before I actually think.

I guess since its obvious I'm posting here, that means just forget about it. But i guess i wont post as often as i use to

I have proved that she had more than enough oppurtunity, to do the thing and in my opinion cover her tracks.
the day it happend, the only other Admin that was logged into there when i brought it up was parts. and he kept logging in and out really quick, didnt know what was going on and said odeon would see that topic. Renadean got on after that and i didnt see odoen until the next day

Thats plenty of time to delete a simple entry in there

richard

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »
Anything can be falsified. Anything. The question is why anyone would bother? For an unlikely prank? If an admin wanted to prank you, I assure you there are far better ways of doing it. You'd never know what happened. Nobody buys your story but you. I suspect that Pyraxis argues only because Callaway is involved.
i personally think she didnt think I or anyone would figure it out. Thats why she did it, she knew even if she was caught there wouldnt be any way of tying anything down that she did. shes one smart cookie,  >:D

I like pyraxis.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 10:01:05 AM »
Holy shit richard shut the fuck up. Callaway didn't do shit and you know it. I can't believe you're STILL trying to save face after that stupid tantrum.

A REAL man can admit when he's wrong.
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2011, 10:02:51 AM »
They cant. because the moderator logs arent up to code, So both of us will just continue to think whatever we think
And no, i was never lying when i said I wanted to be deleted. I tend to get angry and speak before I actually think.

I guess since its obvious I'm posting here, that means just forget about it. But i guess i wont post as often as i use to

I have proved that she had more than enough oppurtunity, to do the thing and in my opinion cover her tracks.
the day it happend, the only other Admin that was logged into there when i brought it up was parts. and he kept logging in and out really quick, didnt know what was going on and said odeon would see that topic. Renadean got on after that and i didnt see odoen until the next day

Thats plenty of time to delete a simple entry in there

Any Admin could delete an entry. Doesn't mean they do or that she would be motivated to.
Where is anything close to the prove you expect her to generate, that you have yourself? You say you don't trust her. Fine. You give no proof she or anyone did it. In fact it seems at best unlikely that anyone would under these circumstances. You call her out over this and ask her to prove the impossible. Without offering anything better yourself.
On top of all of this it is "up to code" and in my view ought not be changed. They ought to have the power to Admin and part of that would be having the function to remove superfluous mod logs over the long haul.
So what are you saying you have to prove YOUR claim and what are you saying they ought to do to make the Admin panelk better on the basis that removing the access to alter logs is ridiculous?
If the best you can come up with is a series of "I don't know" then that is pretty fucking weak and I think you surely have enough smarts to realise it to be so.

richard

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 10:06:34 AM »
The reason why i called her out, was because i thought the moderator logs were reliable. They kept saying, "i just checked the moderator log, theres nothing in there that said she did it"

*If*

i knew what I know now I would have dropped it. Because I wouldnt have gotten all stressed out over this because its fucking exausting let me tell you

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
The reason why i called her out, was because i thought the moderator logs were reliable. They kept saying, "i just checked the moderator log, theres nothing in there that said she did it"

*If*

i knew what I know now I would have dropped it. Because I wouldnt have gotten all stressed out over this because its fucking exausting let me tell you

Exactly. Anger should be used for more useful things, bro.
I will never stop...

richard

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 11:08:47 AM »
Like masturbating. And I'll leave it alone now, Its never going to go anywhere. But I still think you should disable that feature odeon, Those guys have enough power as it is and really trust is a very important issue

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »
FFS, every fucking board has logs and every log there is can (and should) be pruned because otherwise they grow and take up space with completely unnecessary information. There is no fucking conspiracy. Nobody has touched that log because nobody has a reason to hide anything. The "problem" here is all in your mind.

If anything, that log is not pruned often enough. It's a hundred fucking pages and there is nothing going on in there.

:hair:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein