Educational

Author Topic: Is it all about being right?  (Read 8672 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Is it all about being right?
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2011, 02:35:13 AM »
And pyraxis i dont know if you know this yet, but odeon pays the bills here so it really doesnt matter what you think.

:laugh:

She is spot on. I don't mind when people point out my inconsistencies.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2011, 03:49:46 AM »
The board is set up to make it workable. Things need to be pruned regularly. This necessitates that it is able to be altered. Which software mod or check or point system would you suggest would make this suit your understanding of his running of the moderation panel in a way that does not make anymore work for him or any mods or admin and allows for the system to be better in your estimation. All you are doing is giving vague negativity about shortcomings (as you see them) in the forum software without suggesting an alternative.

So are you going to back your words or are you going to say that there is likely not a better alternative that would not make far more work or perhaps even make the forum unworkable and unmanageable and that you had no alternative all along but just wanted to baww without backing your claim at all?
Your exatley one of the reasons why I want to be deleted, one day your stupid ass will more than likely become a administraitor here. and we all know what an obsessed, crazy retard you are holding a grudge. no thanks!

Crazier things have happened.
I am not holding a grudge. I find your general personality annoying and I found that your behaviour is such that give up any rights for being treated with any respect or consideration. For someone like me this is great. I don't feel the least bit guilty flaming you.
If not you it would be General Razorbeard or Pentagram or someone else no doubt....but you will in this respect be missed, Ticker.
You are a a lot of fun in your own way.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2011, 04:09:54 AM »
^Why do you call richard Ticker?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2011, 05:17:44 AM »
Oh Ticker is some attention whore and hypochondriac on WP, apparently.
Richard accused me of being one after I had posted about gall bladder going septic, Car crash and a heart attack and then unexplained (then) weight loss.
He reckoned I was a hypochondriac like Ticker. Hell look at his recent form and well let's say he can't spell hypocrisy little lone know the irony of his last few weeks posts
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2011, 10:36:23 AM »
Bawww.

Sir les is going to miss me. Well i wont be missing him!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2011, 01:25:30 PM »
Bawww.

I'll miss you as well. Every forum needs a forum idiot, and you do a hell of a good job at it. I hope you do another humiliating climbdown and decide to stay :2thumbsup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
I think you will miss a forum that doesn't ban you for posting your junk :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2011, 08:43:33 PM »
Bawww.

Awww...that is so sweet. Think about how many brilliant posts you will be leaving and the history? Go for the humiliating climbdown Richard. Admit you can't let this all go.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »
Bawww.

I'll miss you as well. Every forum needs a forum idiot, and you do a hell of a good job at it. I hope you do another humiliating climbdown and decide to stay :2thumbsup:

It seems as if you and I have come to place where we can agree upon something, however, that last part, I take as humor. 

Despite the fact that I have put him down so many times (trying to make him move on), I hope for his own sake that he can learn to make his own way in life.

I want to see Richard no more. It would be awesome if he went on and found the courage to make his life better.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:57:02 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
I think you will miss a forum that doesn't ban you for posting your junk :laugh:

His junk is cute, but his need to post pics of it is a little worrying.

I hope that he can go on and be happy with his mountains and his agates.

Rocks do not care if one is consistent or not.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2011, 04:43:42 PM »
Ah fuck, I arrived too late.

At least that's one eejit gone. Now to help drive out the rest of them...

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2011, 06:25:21 PM »
Ah fuck, I arrived too late.

At least that's one eejit gone. Now to help drive out the rest of them...

Looking for solitude?  :autism:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2011, 06:45:39 PM »
No, want to get the smug feeling that I drove out someone I didn't particularly like much. Without the i2-protecting nonsense that Rage does.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2011, 07:06:57 PM »
No, want to get the smug feeling that I drove out someone I didn't particularly like much. Without the i2-protecting nonsense that Rage does.

I was pulling your leg Schleed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2011, 07:06:18 AM »
*giggle* :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"