Educational

Author Topic: Where's Felcher Aspie?  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Where's Felcher Aspie?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 02:55:16 PM »
Yes. Fuck that.

What's up Duke? Did some black guy pick on you in real life? Can't help but wonder after your behavior yesterday with ian, combined with you're now calling richard names, when you have presented yourself as a poor white southern boy. Do the two have something to do with each other?

I think from some of the stuff Duke has said, he is indeed a Southern boy, but please don't think that all Southerners are like that.

Osensitive1

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 03:06:04 PM »
Yes. Fuck that.

What's up Duke? Did some black guy pick on you in real life? Can't help but wonder after your behavior yesterday with ian, combined with you're now calling richard names, when you have presented yourself as a poor white southern boy. Do the two have something to do with each other?

I think from some of the stuff Duke has said, he is indeed a Southern boy, but please don't think that all Southerners are like that.
No, not at all. It just struck as an odd choice of attack.

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 03:08:55 PM »
Yes. Fuck that.

You would say that being from the South.  :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »
Yes. Fuck that.

You would say that being from the South.  :zoinks:

Exactly.  I'm from the South and I'm not like that at all and neither are most of the people I know who are also from there.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 03:38:57 PM »
?

People post whatever they want in threads here. you won't find many that stay on topic for long, nevermind stick to the "rules" of the thread
I know that Soph, and now I think I know what you are getting at. In my own defense I don't recall ever liking FA.

That's cool. I wasn't directing it at you. just in general - I don't get why so many people gave him the time of day, when he was clearly an idiot right from the start.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 03:46:57 PM »
?

People post whatever they want in threads here. you won't find many that stay on topic for long, nevermind stick to the "rules" of the thread
I know that Soph, and now I think I know what you are getting at. In my own defense I don't recall ever liking FA.

That's cool. I wasn't directing it at you. just in general - I don't get why so many people gave him the time of day, when he was clearly an idiot right from the start.

He's not an idiot, though.  I think he can be funny sometimes.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 04:30:57 PM »

He's not an idiot, though. 

I disagree

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »
?

Yes sometimes he is fine but then he reverts to assholedom.  I had a roommate like that in college you would try your best to be nice then when you think he was getting it then he would blow it with some dick move. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 04:59:42 PM »
SBI looks too happy and lively for FA to deal with. Jealous of SBI's lust for life.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 05:12:32 PM »
?

Yes sometimes he is fine but then he reverts to assholedom.  I had a roommate like that in college you would try your best to be nice then when you think he was getting it then he would blow it with some dick move. 
I worked with a fuckhead like that in the 1990s. Low IQ'ed MF would be an asshole until I was just about to knock his block off and then self preservation would kick in and he would shut the fuck up for a few days. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »
?

I worked with a fuckhead like that in the 1990s. Low IQ'ed MF would be an asshole until I was just about to knock his block off and then self preservation would kick in and he would shut the fuck up for a few days. 

You're welcome to it with this one if you feel like it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
Who's SBI?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 09:56:37 PM »
Super Boy Ian, a member that used to post here and probably still posts at WP. Nice guy.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 09:57:48 PM »
Ohhhhh yeaaaaaa
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »
Super Boy Ian, a member that used to post here and probably still posts at WP. Nice guy.

He rarely turns up on WP either. Me suspects he might have joined the WP facebook crowd.