Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Call me out

<< < (2/6) > >>

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Osensitive1 on December 26, 2010, 05:18:38 PM ---Why are you so defensive? Stop putting words into your mother's mouth, young lady.  :zoinks:

--- End quote ---

Exactly! Have some respect after all I've done for you!   :prude:

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: couldbecousin on December 26, 2010, 05:20:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Osensitive1 on December 26, 2010, 05:18:38 PM ---Why are you so defensive? Stop putting words into your mother's mouth, young lady.  :zoinks:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'll respect you the day you show yourself to be worthy of it. Maybe if you weren't so fucking ignorant and demanding, there would be something there worth respecting.

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on December 26, 2010, 05:45:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: couldbecousin on December 26, 2010, 05:20:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'll respect you the day you show yourself to be worthy of it. Maybe if you weren't so fucking ignorant and demanding, there would be something there worth respecting.

--- End quote ---

Why, how dare you---!!! You owe me everything!!!    :angrydance:

Osensitive1:
Now your mother's all red and flappy. Is it so hard to have a nice quiet visit?

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: couldbecousin on December 26, 2010, 05:49:15 PM ---Why, how dare you---!!! You owe me everything!!!    :angrydance:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Osensitive1 on December 26, 2010, 05:54:48 PM ---Now your mother's all red and flappy. Is it so hard to have a nice quiet visit?

--- End quote ---

Aww, sweet baby, can't she take care of herself?

That's why her daughter has to be the man of the house.  :zoinks:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version