Educational

Author Topic: Sir Les, Defend Yourself!  (Read 6500 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Sir Les, Defend Yourself!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »
Here's what I need to say about Richard specifically: I think he's behaving like a cunt, especially re what he said about QV's daughter. It's about as low as a person can get and he should apologise, unconditionally. Other people's kids should be left out of all this, always.

Yes, Richard, I think everybody knows that you aren't threatening QV's daughter, but that's not the point and never was. Just because you are allowed to say something doesn't mean you should and in this case you are a fucking disgrace. Apologise if you think that other people's respect means anything to you. Apologise if you think that other people matter.
Well thats fine. I wouldnt expect you or anyone to live up to what I think is moral or vice versa
I dont see anything wrong with what i've said unless its against the law or TOS.

You are talking about morality while accusing Callaway of tampering with your account, without any sort of evidence to back it up with? When you see nothing wrong with saying what you did about someone who you'd never met?

It's not against the law or the TOS--probably, but I'd welcome someone to prove me wrong--but it's against everything I believe in. Don't you dare talk to me about morality when you lack knowledge of basic ethics.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »
You are talking about morality while accusing Callaway of tampering with your account, without any sort of evidence to back it up with? When you see nothing wrong with saying what you did about someone who you'd never met?

It's not against the law or the TOS--probably, but I'd welcome someone to prove me wrong--but it's against everything I believe in. Don't you dare talk to me about morality when you lack knowledge of basic ethics.
She did tamper with my account. the evidence is starring you right in the face! shes just holds a Higher postion than I do, so you believe her over me. I think if you go back and look at what I've had to say you'd see that there's no way in hell I put myself on ignore.

Going into someones profile and changing it without there permission is ALOT different than saying
 "i hope your kid dies" While what I have to say might be offencive, What she did was wrong. and possibly illegal, My profile is my business. If i want someone poking around in there I'll ask them to. It would be like me going to QV's house and asking for her daughter. Do you see the diffrence now?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2010, 04:19:39 PM »

She did tamper with my account. the evidence is starring you right in the face! shes just holds a Higher postion than I do, so you believe her over me. I think if you go back and look at what I've had to say you'd see that there's no way in hell I put myself on ignore.

There is no evidence beyond your imagination, Richard. She had no reason to do it. I believe her over you because her version is credible and there is no evidence whatsoever of her tampering with your account.

Either you did it, with or without meaning to, or there was a glitch. Face it.

Going into someones profile and changing it without there permission is ALOT different than saying
 "i hope your kid dies" While what I have to say might be offencive, What she did was wrong. and possibly illegal, My profile is my business. If i want someone poking around in there I'll ask them to. It would be like me going to QV's house and asking for her daughter. Do you see the diffrence now?

What you did is hugely offensive, it is in bad taste and it is uncalled for. Also, it has nothing whatsoever to do with your putting yourself on ignore. Callaway didn't do it. The "evidence" suggests that you did, because in that way there would be no record of it.

Grow a spine and apologise to QV, instead of seeing ghosts where there are none.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2010, 04:25:06 PM »
I have a spine. If i was wrong I'd apologize, Ask spokane FFS!

i personally believe she put me on ignore because she thought I was too fucking dumb to figure it out. Well I did  ::)

you can say whatever. I know what i'm looking at, did and did not do

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »
Show evidence. ON her side she has mod logs seen by a handful of others. On your side you have a stated fact that you aren't wrong...that is not evidence. Show evidence or admit that you are a dribbling, spineless moron with the IQ of a turnip.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 04:32:23 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »
You don't have any proof but I have proof of the contrary.

Again, there are far funnier ways of pranking someone if you have admin panel access. The point here is that SHE DIDN'T DO IT!

Apologising to QV is an unrelated matter. What makes you think that you are right in saying what you did about her daughter, or is it that you just can't keep these things apart?

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »
Again, there are far funnier ways of pranking someone if you have admin panel access. The point here is that SHE DIDN'T DO IT!
Show me then. and yes there might be funnier ways to prank someone

but she wanted to be sneaky and not be found out

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2010, 04:37:36 PM »

There is nothing in the logs, which can be confirmed by the other admins, You won't get access to those logs, though, you will simply have to trust us. Or not. In any case, give the bloody thing a rest.

:deadhorse:

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2010, 04:43:51 PM »
you will simply have to trust us. Or not. In any case, give the bloody thing a rest.
Thats something the government would say. And while i perosnally like you odeon, and most of the admins on this website I do not trust

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »
But this is not the government, it's an internet message board, and me and the other admins spend time here because of the same reasons that everybody else, not because we have an Area 51 hidden away somewhere or it's some mad power trip.

We do know who killed Kennedy but even that is getting old now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2010, 04:50:28 PM »

YOU show us YOUR proof first. She has it (as seen by others).

What have you got, Richard?

What have you got? (Not a hard one to answer)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »

If she didn't want to be found out, why would she publicly tease you about it,
which according to you should be airtight evidence TO EVERYONE that she must have done it?

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2010, 04:57:45 PM »
I now present the evidence:

;D

I mean, ffs Richard? Seriously?

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2010, 05:01:31 PM »
If she didn't want to be found out, why would she publicly tease you about it,
which according to you should be airtight evidence TO EVERYONE that she must have done it?
Oh for fuck sakes! She thought I wouldnt connect the dots!

When i was on ignore, (After she said i was, I was confused so i went and tryed to find out what the heck was going on because I could still see my posts!)

Thats when I found my screename typed in the ignore control panel.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »

- Albert Einstein