Educational

Author Topic: Presidents state of the union  (Read 11040 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Presidents state of the union
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 08:09:15 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello this from is the President of Intensitysquared.

To All Members and Guests I welcome You All here to Intensitysquared.

I hope You have awaking good time here at Intensitysquared.

We have Ten Guiding Principles of a Strong Community. I strongly ask You to read them carefully too. The Main reason that Intensitysquared was formed is to speak out on the issues of the day. To speak Your mind on them in a constructive way for Yourself; as well for others to understand what this Community truly is. How important The Autism Community is to All of Us here and where ever We go. For represent this Autism and Asperger Community the best Way We can in the end. To be a Unified Force for Our Autism and Asperger Community for change here and there. No matter where We are at in Our Lives. We are here to learn to speak up for Our Autism and Asperger Community to be Advocates for Our Autism and Asperger Community too. For in the end that is what We are Advocates and Representatives of this Great and Diverse Community We have become in the end. We all have Our own role to play in this Autism and Asperger Community. For that is what makes the Autism and Asperger Community what it is its the People behind the scenes and in the forefront to make needed change in this Community. That is how We can play Our part in this in the end too. For it is up to Us to push for understanding what Autism and Asperger is in the end. To be a Strong Voice and become Leaders in Our own Right too. For We need each other to become that Voice, no matter what different paths We have taken to be here together. I hope this letter helps You to Understand what Intensitysquared is all about, for it is to effect an affect change in the Autism and Asperger Community at large. So let Us All learn to speak up for Our Community. Let Us confront the Issues of today together to effect an affect the needed changes here and there. I know We can do this if We put Our minds to it in the end. We are a Young but Growing in Diversity in Our Community that We are apart of here and there. This Forum is Important for All of Us here and there as a Open Forum for All that come here. To Discuss Openly together the Issues that We All confront Daily together or as Individuals. So let Us here be able to do so openly and frankly too. You may see sometimes colorfully words here and there being used. I hope You will not be offended by. Even You may use them here and there too. I hope that this Helps You Understand Intensitysquared and what it is about in the end.

Thanks for becoming regular contributors to the Intensitysquared, for We need all the help We can get.

Sincerely Yours,

The President
kevv729

I started reading this and was like: this sounds like kev729.  Turns out it was. Viva kev729.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 12:08:48 PM »
He has a very distinctive style. Very hard to miss.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 12:58:06 PM »
Sweet pasta 4/10
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 06:05:52 PM »
He capitalizes his pronouns.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 11:22:09 PM »
German heritage?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 12:26:44 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello this from is the President of Intensitysquared.

To All Members and Guests I welcome You All here to Intensitysquared.

I hope You have awaking good time here at Intensitysquared.

We have Ten Guiding Principles of a Strong Community. I strongly ask You to read them carefully too. The Main reason that Intensitysquared was formed is to speak out on the issues of the day. To speak Your mind on them in a constructive way for Yourself; as well for others to understand what this Community truly is. How important The Autism Community is to All of Us here and where ever We go. For represent this Autism and Asperger Community the best Way We can in the end. To be a Unified Force for Our Autism and Asperger Community for change here and there. No matter where We are at in Our Lives. We are here to learn to speak up for Our Autism and Asperger Community to be Advocates for Our Autism and Asperger Community too. For in the end that is what We are Advocates and Representatives of this Great and Diverse Community We have become in the end. We all have Our own role to play in this Autism and Asperger Community. For that is what makes the Autism and Asperger Community what it is its the People behind the scenes and in the forefront to make needed change in this Community. That is how We can play Our part in this in the end too. For it is up to Us to push for understanding what Autism and Asperger is in the end. To be a Strong Voice and become Leaders in Our own Right too. For We need each other to become that Voice, no matter what different paths We have taken to be here together. I hope this letter helps You to Understand what Intensitysquared is all about, for it is to effect an affect change in the Autism and Asperger Community at large. So let Us All learn to speak up for Our Community. Let Us confront the Issues of today together to effect an affect the needed changes here and there. I know We can do this if We put Our minds to it in the end. We are a Young but Growing in Diversity in Our Community that We are apart of here and there. This Forum is Important for All of Us here and there as a Open Forum for All that come here. To Discuss Openly together the Issues that We All confront Daily together or as Individuals. So let Us here be able to do so openly and frankly too. You may see sometimes colorfully words here and there being used. I hope You will not be offended by. Even You may use them here and there too. I hope that this Helps You Understand Intensitysquared and what it is about in the end.

Thanks for becoming regular contributors to the Intensitysquared, for We need all the help We can get.

Sincerely Yours,

The President
kevv729

I started reading this and was like: this sounds like kev729.  Turns out it was. Viva kev729.

Kevv needs to come back.  :M

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 03:09:35 PM »
I'd love to see him here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein