Author Topic: Christmas hampers.  (Read 702 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Christmas hampers.
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 09:23:01 AM »
:laugh:

just dont forget the "tied to a chair" part  :zoinks:

Don't tell me, tell   :santa:   !
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »
Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good girl this year, I made a lot of young men pretty happy. So, I think I deserve a present. Make him 20, no....19.  >:D He doesnt need to be too bright. Blue eyes, dark brown hair. 2 full tat sleves and those cute little hip peicings on either side. Big lips and a solid 8 inches. Other random tattoos and peircings would be great -  surprise me ! He should be bisexual and pretty slutty. And please tie him to a chair, ok ? With good bondage tape not rope. Bondage tape is so pretty. Bind his hands together and tie his feet together, and secure him tightly to a chair. Almost too tight to breathe. After Ive had my way with him I can use him as furniture.

thanks

Love, Eris
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 09:41:56 AM by eris »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 09:41:10 AM »
Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good girl this year, I made a lot of young men pretty happy. So, I think I deserve a present. Make him 20, no....19.  >:D He doesnt need to be too bright. Blue eyes, dark drown hair. 2 full tat sleves and those cute little hip peicings on either side. Big lips and a solid 8 inches. Other random tattoos and peircings would be great -  surprise me ! He should be bisexual and pretty slutty. And please tie him to a chair, ok ? With good bondage tape not rope. Bondage tape is so pretty. Bind his hands together and tie his feet together, and secure him tightly to a chair. Almost too tight to breathe. After Ive had my way with him I can use him as furniture.

thanks

Love, Eris

HIP piercings?   :orly:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
yes, it is sooooo sexy

I can't have peircings Im allergic :( But I sure do a have a lot of tattoos.

richard

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 12:41:05 PM »
:LMAO: :plus:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »
One of the down sides of working for the government is no bonus, company party or christmas present.  No party or present if retired.  However it felt damn good to retire at 49.

If I worked where you did, I'd only have five more years till retirement...  :bigcry:

But now that you're a Lady in Waiting to Queen Victoria, there is no retirement.   >:D
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 02:45:26 AM »
One of the down sides of working for the government is no bonus, company party or christmas present.  No party or present if retired.  However it felt damn good to retire at 49.

If I worked where you did, I'd only have five more years till retirement...  :bigcry:

But now that you're a Lady in Waiting to Queen Victoria, there is no retirement.   >:D

Never? What happens when I am too old to serve you?  :'(

People forget.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 05:04:20 AM »

geeze you would be lucky to retire 10 years later here working for the government or not....

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 05:09:07 AM »
Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good girl this year, I made a lot of young men pretty happy. So, I think I deserve a present. Make him 20, no....19.  >:D He doesnt need to be too bright. Blue eyes, dark brown hair. 2 full tat sleves and those cute little hip peicings on either side. Big lips and a solid 8 inches. Other random tattoos and peircings would be great -  surprise me ! He should be bisexual and pretty slutty. And please tie him to a chair, ok ? With good bondage tape not rope. Bondage tape is so pretty. Bind his hands together and tie his feet together, and secure him tightly to a chair. Almost too tight to breathe. After Ive had my way with him I can use him as furniture.

thanks

Love, Eris

that sounds like a rather comfy chair! tell santa to get me one to so i can sit on it well i play my hords of electronics im going to buy with all my x-mas cash from relatives!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 12:13:58 PM »

Who needs a warm pig when you can have a warm weeble?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010, 05:16:50 PM »

Who needs a warm pig when you can have a warm weeble?

Awww, in that case I shall do my best as long as I wobble!   :hug:

People forget.