Author Topic: The reason I'm like this  (Read 8047 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: The reason I'm like this
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2010, 08:21:38 AM »
He flooded several threads with images (the same one, actually, linked to ovwer and over and over again). AFAIK you haven't done anything like that.

He behaves like a kid.

..and Richard on the other hand doesn't?
Odeon let's be honest.
Richard behaves like a kid and is just as in your face with posting irritating images again and again.
He also accuses the Admin of abusing their Admin privileges and acts is every bit as childish and as much of a whiny retard as Duke...if not more.
Difference? You like Richard and Richard has been a member longer.
That is the truth and whether Duke deserves a bit of sinbinning is neither here nor there. It just pisses me off having Richard be a dick to no lesser degree and cheer on Duke's sinbinning and/or blabbering whilst everyone has to pander to his unchecked douchbaggery.
I hope his hemorrhoids grow teeth.

I have to say I agree with some of this , Duke may be a twat but he hasn't made comments about peoples children.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2010, 09:23:10 AM »
Pentagram's flooding is different to any bad comments Richard makes. Whatever you think about richard's comments, he should have the right to say them. whereas Pentagram shoujldn't have the right to dictate what people can and cant read by flooding the place like a baby

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2010, 09:48:05 AM »
I agree with Heinrich. The main theme of this site is free speech: anyone can say anything, so long as that person can back it up. Richard's comments, while occasionally idiotic and spiteful, are in keeping with this idea. He is merely expressing an opinion, and the rest of us can agree with him, disagree with him, argue with him, put him on "Ignore", etc. However, the freedom of the reader is preserved, because he/she can choose how to respond.

Pentagram's actions removed this freedom from the reader. Instead of merely agreeing or disagreeing with Richard, he attempted to limit everyone's freedom by spamming this thread so no one could read it or comment on it. After that, he spammed several other unrelated threads simply to express his displeasure at this thread. He limited the freedoms of readers in this and other threads simply because a certain topic was being discussed. This is contrary to the free exchange of ideas and dialogue that makes this site what it is, and he deserves to be condemned for his spamming.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Scrapheap

« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2010, 10:15:08 AM »
He flooded several threads with images (the same one, actually, linked to ovwer and over and over again). AFAIK you haven't done anything like that.

He behaves like a kid.

Odeon let's be honest.
Richard behaves like a kid and is just as in your face with posting irritating images again and again.
He also accuses the Admin of abusing their Admin privileges and acts is every bit as childish and as much of a whiny retard as Duke...if not more.
That is the truth and whether Duke deserves a bit of sinbinning is neither here nor there. It just pisses me off having Richard be a dick to no lesser degree and cheer on Duke's sinbinning and/or blabbering whilst everyone has to pander to his unchecked douchbaggery.

Duke's douchbaggery was of a more foul variety if you ask me. It is harder to ignore. There's ways of navigating the site that block Richards shit.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2010, 05:24:24 PM »

He behaves like a kid.

Odeon let's be honest.

Fine. Let's be honest.

I didn't blabberize Duke because he was behaving like a kid. It's something he was good at long before this little incident. I blabberized him because he repeatedly flooded threads, making them impossible for anyone else to read, and then ignored my warnings, telling me that he'd continue until Richard was sinbinned and that he would create new accounts to flood I2 with if I sinbinned him.

That's the truth. Had Richard flooded the board I would have done the same. Had you flooded the board, I would have done the same. Had CBC flooded-- you get the picture.

Nobody is sinbinned because they behave like kids. If that was the case, a lot of us, me included, would have to be sinbinned or blabberized or just stopped. Duke tried to make threads unreadable for others and ignored the warnings, and that's why this happened. I don't give a fuck about people accusing us to abuse our admin privileges and I doubt that the others care either. We aren't that sensitive. We may respond and defend ourselves but nobody is sinbinned or blabberized because of something as petty as that.

Don't believe me? A callout might be in order.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »

He behaves like a kid.

Odeon let's be honest.

Fine. Let's be honest.

I didn't blabberize Duke because he was behaving like a kid. It's something he was good at long before this little incident. I blabberized him because he repeatedly flooded threads, making them impossible for anyone else to read, and then ignored my warnings, telling me that he'd continue until Richard was sinbinned and that he would create new accounts to flood I2 with if I sinbinned him.

That's the truth. Had Richard flooded the board I would have done the same. Had you flooded the board, I would have done the same. Had CBC flooded-- you get the picture.

Nobody is sinbinned because they behave like kids. If that was the case, a lot of us, me included, would have to be sinbinned or blabberized or just stopped. Duke tried to make threads unreadable for others and ignored the warnings, and that's why this happened. I don't give a fuck about people accusing us to abuse our admin privileges and I doubt that the others care either. We aren't that sensitive. We may respond and defend ourselves but nobody is sinbinned or blabberized because of something as petty as that.

Oooo, now I'm mad! I'm totally gonna flood!  >:D
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2010, 05:27:17 PM »
Christmas duel anyone?  Holly at 10 paces.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2010, 06:04:15 PM »

He behaves like a kid.

Odeon let's be honest.

Fine. Let's be honest.

Like, OMG, like totally *flood* this place? OMG!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »

He behaves like a kid.

Odeon let's be honest.

Fine. Let's be honest.

Like, OMG, like totally *flood* this place? OMG!

Totally! Fer sher!  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2010, 06:05:40 PM »

Don't you dare touching that holly. That garland is going to stay untouched till I say so.
No one is going to mess with my decorations.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »
Christmas duel anyone?  Holly at 10 paces.

Don't you dare touching that holly. That garland is going to stay untouched till I say so.

I'll totally slap his ass, though, if he thinks I'm handling Richard with kid gloves.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2010, 06:08:49 PM »

I don't have any decorations! I'm an utter heathen!  :P

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2010, 06:09:22 PM »
Don't mess with the cow folks, don't mess with the cow.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »

I'll totally slap his ass, though, if he thinks I'm handling Richard with kid gloves.

As long as you don't touch my holly.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2010, 06:24:35 PM »

As long as you don't touch my holly.

OK. I'll handle him with kid gloves.  :rofl:

- Albert Einstein