Author Topic: The reason I'm like this  (Read 8045 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: The reason I'm like this
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »
Pentagram: You are wrong.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

richard

« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2010, 06:24:46 PM »
I've already been sinbinned once, it's not my time again. But I think it's about YOUR time to be sinbinned, for being such a fucking passive aggressive retard.
Just like youre past disc jockey days you dont get to make the final descision on anything. If i dont like a topic,

I certainly never flood it with stupid pictures

DukeNukem

« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »
Apparently you didn't learn a thing.

Oh, you're so fucking quick to sinbin me again. Can't say the same thing for General Razorbeard. It took you turtles weeks to punish him and he was doing even worse than I am. Basically, attention whoring every part of this forum.

I'm just spamming a few select topics here. I don't know what the fuck is the big deal here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »

Oh, you're so fucking quick to sinbin me again. Can't say the same thing for General Razorbeard. It took you turtles weeks to punish him and he was doing even worse than I am. Basically, attention whoring every part of this forum.

I'm just spamming a few select topics here. I don't know what the fuck is the big deal here.

Basically you are pissing me off faster than GR was. The big deal is that your flooding threads makes those threads hard to read at best and impossible to load at worst, neither of which you should have a say in.

Just leave this while you still can. You can't win.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »

The deal is that you are proving yourself to be a moronic man-child. Just because someone else did something wrong does not legitimatize your action. If you have a problem with this topic, use words like an adult and say why. Spamming is just annoying.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
He won't be trying that for a while.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »

Once again, it seems that I barely missed TeH Drama.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 03:09:15 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
You didn't miss much. A kid throwing tantrums is not terribly exciting.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2010, 02:53:11 PM »
lol Pentagram got sinbinned? Told you all he was a tard :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2010, 02:58:24 PM »
No, he is blabberized after he repeatedly flooded the place. I'm probably going to lift the blabberizer soon, to see if he got the message.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2010, 03:03:47 PM »
Doubt he will - the kid just doesn't learn. Numerous times people have tried to drill it into his skull that he's acting like a twat, but he just carries on. pretty lame

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2010, 03:11:20 PM »
You didn't miss much. A kid throwing tantrums is not terribly exciting.

I did not know he was a kid. I only had a couple of interactions and I thought he was fairly intense.

I liked him.

:-[

... but then I did not see his tantrum.

Was it really that much different from one of mine?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »
He flooded several threads with images (the same one, actually, linked to ovwer and over and over again). AFAIK you haven't done anything like that.

He behaves like a kid.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #163 on: December 24, 2010, 01:06:38 AM »
Nothing says fail like you more like it. I never expected anyone to care when i said i was leaving, My reasons for wanting to leave were good. You on the other hand  expect me to curb the way I act online because you have kids.
your a shitty parent. do you job already, since this argument is old and frankly i'm tired of it Its done.

Lock.

Then why aren't you gone. If your reasons for wanting to leave were good then why the fuck are you here?
That's right. You are full of bullshit and bluster. Everyone knows this and I just like pointing it out.
Oh the "No yuo" response is always a good flame to trot out, especially if you are retarded and have no comeback.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2010, 01:14:19 AM »
He flooded several threads with images (the same one, actually, linked to ovwer and over and over again). AFAIK you haven't done anything like that.

He behaves like a kid.

..and Richard on the other hand doesn't?
Odeon let's be honest.
Richard behaves like a kid and is just as in your face with posting irritating images again and again.
He also accuses the Admin of abusing their Admin privileges and acts is every bit as childish and as much of a whiny retard as Duke...if not more.
Difference? You like Richard and Richard has been a member longer.
That is the truth and whether Duke deserves a bit of sinbinning is neither here nor there. It just pisses me off having Richard be a dick to no lesser degree and cheer on Duke's sinbinning and/or blabbering whilst everyone has to pander to his unchecked douchbaggery.
I hope his hemorrhoids grow teeth.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap