Educational

Author Topic: Ladies, what do you call it?  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ladies, what do you call it?
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 06:10:58 AM »
I wish to dispute twatwaffle. That's just the name of a thing with a twat in it.

There used to be a perfect pictoral example but I can't find it in google :-\

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2010, 06:41:05 AM »
my point is its OK to make fun of male masturbation but not female, then it becomes a problem.

wah wah wah.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,2819.0.html

Oh shut up.

Yet again another fabricated point when you get called out on your own bullshit.
just fuck off back to WP you belong there with the other whiny little tards.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »
To answer the OP,

I never call my Vagina. No need to, it's always with me.

:indeed:  And a very well behaved Vagina it is.   :lol:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 08:41:53 AM »
To answer the OP,

I never call my Vagina. No need to, it's always with me.

:indeed:  And a very well behaved Vagina it is.   :lol:

You have a well trained pussy? :toporly:

(I love wordplay  :zoinks:)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2010, 09:39:19 AM »
my point is its OK to make fun of male masturbation but not female, then it becomes a problem.

wah wah wah.

I've no problems at all with making fun of male or female masturbation. In fact, both are quite funny.

What you said to Queen Victoria was really nasty, and one of the worst things I've read on this site. It's the kind of thing I might have expected from Sol, not someone who I thought was cool. I do think you should feel very ashamed of youself :thumbdn:

DukeNukem

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »

wah wah wah.

I've no problems at all with making fun of male or female masturbation. In fact, both are quite funny.

What you said to Queen Victoria was really nasty, and one of the worst things I've read on this site. It's the kind of thing I might have expected from Sol, not someone who I thought was cool. I do think you should feel very ashamed of youself :thumbdn:

I agree that Richtard has said some very awful things, but don't bother trying to talk any sense into him. He won't listen. :orly:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »

wah wah wah.

I agree that Richtard has said some very awful things, but don't bother trying to talk any sense into him. He won't listen. :orly:

TBH I usually like him, and that's why I'm so disappointed in him. I really thought he was better than that. I doubt if I'd have given it a second thought if Razorbeard said it.

I think Richards behaviour has been terrible for a while now. Ever since he put his cock as his avater, and then went on an ignoring spree, he's done nothing but act like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

I think he needs to get a grip of himself  :orly: because I get the feeling more people are getting pissed off with him, and if he keeps going like this he might alienate a lot more people on the site.

DukeNukem

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2010, 10:17:33 AM »

wah wah wah.

TBH I usually like him, and that's why I'm so disappointed in him. I really thought he was better than that. I doubt if I'd have given it a second thought if Razorbeard said it.

I think Richards behaviour has been terrible for a while now. Ever since he put his cock as his avater, and then went on an ignoring spree, he's done nothing but act like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

I think he needs to get a grip of himself  :orly: because I get the feeling more people are getting pissed off with him, and if he keeps going like this he might alienate a lot more people on the site.

I guess that would be kind of like me in a way. Except that I would never put up my cock as my avatar for all to see. And I am much younger than him, so that kind of excuses me for my behavior for a few years at least. :orly:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2010, 10:21:24 AM »

I think he already HAS a grip on himself , not the kind we wish though  :zoinks:

I guess that would be kind of like me in a way. Except that I would never put up my cock as my avatar for all to see. And I am much younger than him, so that kind of excuses me for my behavior for a few years at least. :orly:

You act like a twat sometimes , but at least not 24/7 like Richtard , errrrr thats a compliment I think  :P

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »

wah wah wah.

You've been a twat in the past, but now you're making an effort to be nice, and I think that's cool.

If Richard gets a grip of himself :orly: and improves his behaviour I'll be happy to be friends with him again as well.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 10:27:06 AM »
You've been a twat in the past, but now you're making an effort to be nice, and I think that's cool.

If Richard gets a grip of himself :orly: and improves his behaviour I'll be happy to be friends with him again as well.

I love how we both referred to pentagram acting like a twat in the past/occasionally  :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »

I love how we both referred to pentagram acting like a twat in the past/occasionally  :laugh:

Twat has always been one of my favourite words :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »

Twat has always been one of my favourite words :laugh:

Twat / Twunt are awesome words imo  ;D

richard

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »

wah wah wah.

Oh shut up.

Yet again another fabricated point when you get called out on your own bullshit.
my point isnt fabricated, that topic actually exists and When i made a similar thread people got all affended

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »

wah wah wah.

Oh shut up.

my point isnt fabricated, that topic actually exists and When i made a similar thread people got all affended

No one got offended over this topic , try actually reading posts before you hurl abuse directed at peoples children.

You are the definition of coward.