Educational

Author Topic: Laugh at Ricktard time.  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Laugh at Ricktard time.
« on: December 01, 2010, 11:02:19 PM »
Please feel free to load this thread up with Dick's fail (you don't mind me calling you Dick do you Ricktard?).

Now this latest drama queening or was it the one before...too hard to tell.

Dick makes a lot of pre-emptive noise about how he doesn't like women noodz posted everywhere. (We know they were pretty confined to labeling threads and generally in the Sex (mature) section which is a kind of a enter at risk.)

Scrap called him on it and rightly so. Dick was being a dick.

Next Dick has an avatar of himself squeezing hell out of his erect dick.

He then starts to hi-five himself about what a clever thing he has done and what an excellent dick he has. He reminded me of a naked male toddler looking down at his own dick and then announcing "Look" and sharing this with every adult around. Course it also does not escape me as whilst this thing is funny with a 2 year old, a 30 year old behaving similarly is embarrassingly pathetic.

People start asking him nicely and not to take down the avatar. He scoffs and laughs at them (why?...well let's pause on that a moment)
People tell him that it plastered everywhere and in plain sight and all over the forum and so on exposes their kids and such to this. He scoffs and laughs at them. (why?...well let's pause on that a moment)

Finally they start putting him on ignore to prevent the real harm potential. Here he again ignores what they are saying as to why and how important it is not to have the image posted everywhere. Instead he ignores them all. That is right he was being a dick, he was posting something that they could not otherwise prevent minors from seeing and then "they" are somehow in a "dick way" in the wrong.

Throughout this he justifies his position and scoffs at all and sundry. Why because beyond all reason and logic, he gets into his head that what he did was no less than anyone else would do with female noodz and that there would not be an uproar if they did this with their avatar. We say it would for the same reasons. He ignores this and then says that people are doing it and they don't get an uproar. We ask who and he ignores it. Finally he says it made his point about how two-faced and hypocritical we are and takes down the avatar.

Now what points and what two-faced hypocrisy is anyone's guess but I think it is isolated in the very sad world in Dick('s)head.

But wait there is more. He says someone in Admin placed got him to place himself on ignore.

He starts whining and saying how people are treating him like shit (You have read the above right and how much he respects others wishes? Good we are on the same page)

He boldfacedly accuses Callaway. She says that she not only did not do it but there was nothing in the Admin panel log to show. Something that all the Admin can view. Oooppppsss....made a dickhead out of yourself there Dick.

So no apology then for accusing her falsely or for anything as far as I can see (apologies are beneath the Drama Queen I guess). He then bleats how his IP address would be unsafe and he was therefore unsafe. (Of course, that would be the next logical leap wouldn't it? Today prank someone in Admin Panel (or maybe you simply did it yourself) and tomorrow they will hand out IP to Fire Agate terrorists wanting to punish you for sordid sex crimes against Fire Agates)

Now he wants to be removed in a dig his heels in statement that again, only Dick appreciates or understands.

What a Dickhead. Seriously. This guys is fucking. What a egotistical, precious, blowhard Drama Queen. What a joke.  :lol:

Seriously there has to be the odd "DickQuote" around or dialogue this loser has made recently. Put it in this thread and let's laugh at it.,
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Laugh at Ricktard time.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 11:12:11 PM »
So lemme get this straight. He tantrumed'd AGAIN?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 11:14:15 PM »
So lemme get this straight. He tantrumed'd AGAIN?

Yeah, he wants his account deleted.  ::)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »
Why? :screwy:
I will never stop...

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 11:16:34 PM »
Why? :screwy:

The Great Intensitysquared Admin conspiracy is out to get him. :tinfoil:  ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 11:33:34 PM »
Come on people we know the score here and we know positively what is going to happen.

Either of two things, Admin will hold off on this and humour the retard long enough for his hissy fit to play out and him to make some self-righteous "vindicating" slur on all and sundry promting his integrity and he will state that against better judgment he will stay.

Or Admin will call him on his bullshit and do as requested and delete him.

I hope for the latter. Not because I care if he stays or goes but because it will be hilarious when (and I say WHEN) he comes back. It will prove the level of bullshit and fail this retard uses in his Attention Whoring.

Dick = Fail.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 11:47:33 PM »
I only saw one of the avatars (the female one) and I blocked it. I haven't even been around to do anything with richard's profile.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 06:57:34 PM »
HOW did I miss this thread?  :duh:

Excellent Summary there Sir Les  :plus: for you  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »

If tentacles had thumbs, I'd say you were twiddling your 8 thumbs, which is why you missed it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »

If tentacles had thumbs, I'd say you were twiddling your 8 thumbs, which is why you missed it.

:lol:

I was probably asleep actually ,  theres a ridiculous time difference between myself and Sir les
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 02:14:57 PM »
If he doesn't change his mind, we will delete his account. He asked us to do it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 08:12:19 PM »
If he doesn't change his mind, we will delete his account. He asked us to do it.

I really wish you wouldn't, but I know I know. You have to, right?
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 09:09:24 PM »
He will return again and when he is over the butthurt, and pretending like nothing happened. I like these times.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 09:16:56 PM »
He will return again and when he is over the butthurt, and pretending like nothing happened. I like these times.

He's done it more than once. And he doesn't change.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 04:17:39 PM »

I really wish you wouldn't, but I know I know. You have to, right?

As long as we agree to deleting accounts when people ask us to, yes. 
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein