Author Topic: So i guess an admin went into my profile  (Read 5679 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: So i guess an admin went into my profile
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2010, 03:35:02 AM »
I did not systamaticlly put 15 people on my ignore list, thats too much of a hassle. i ignore people right under there screename. I like callaway, but the evidence doesnt lie. I supose there could be a glitch, but that would have to be a majore one

So, in closing if i'm wrong i'll eat my words but something fishy is going on here.

Richard, that would be an idiotic prank. There are far funnier ways to prank a member if one really wants to abuse the admin powers.

The real point here, though, is that WE DIDN'T DO IT.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »
i know you renaedan or parts didnt do it. anyways you have to understand my concern atleast, I really dont like people going into my profile and changing stuff around without my permission. If they wanted to know what i was doing they could have used the "whos online" feature.

i'm just looking out for #1.  :laugh:

you can leave my screename i dont want it deleted

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2010, 11:33:22 AM »
i know you renaedan or parts didnt do it. anyways you have to understand my concern atleast, I really dont like people going into my profile and changing stuff around without my permission. If they wanted to know what i was doing they could have used the "whos online" feature.

It won't be deleted, but you will be labeled "Guest," and your post count will be gone.  :thumbdn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2010, 11:33:57 AM »

:thumbup:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2010, 11:48:38 AM »
shut the fuck up scarpheap. i defended your position on WP for a times now, and butterflies you can act like its no big deal! but it is. I think it is, so it is! get it now?

TBH I still can't see the big problem. You know that the mods have access to your IP address. Playing a prank on you doesn't mean that they're going to abuse youe IP address.
And that's assuming it was a prank. It seems likely to me that this has been a glitch. Even Schleed says you appeared on his ignore list, even though he never put you on ignore.
Is it really worth agruing, and falling out with people over something that was, at worst, a silly prank, and more likely a glitch, or an accident.

richard

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2010, 11:51:19 AM »
the first post in this thread she said, "oh did you put yourself on ignore richard?" in the neener neener topic, Like haha i pranked you. thats how i know butterflies

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »
the first post in this thread she said, "oh did you put yourself on ignore richard?" in the neener neener topic, Like haha i pranked you. thats how i know butterflies

Maybe more like laughing at you for doing it yourself.  :facepalm2:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
Nope. more like she pranked me, I have to say if she didnt kept saying it i wouldnt have known i was on ignore  :laugh:

good prank >:D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »

I didn't do it Richard, I assumed that you did it to yourself and I thought it was funny that you did.

If I had done it, which I didn't, I would absolutely say that I did it because I don't tell lies.

richard

« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »
Well, can you atleast understand why it looks like you did? and Ok, I'll take your word for it then.

personally I tell lies but i'm just bad at it,  :P

anyways i'll move on now and hopefully we can still be friends

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2010, 04:14:48 PM »
Well, can you atleast understand why it looks like you did? and Ok, I'll take your word for it then.

I can understand why you might thnk I did, but I think you are jumping to conclusions unsupported by the evidence.

Anyway, I'm glad that you are finally willing to take my word for it and we can move on.

Scrapheap

« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »

I can understand why you might thnk I did, but I think you are jumping to conclusions unsupported by the evidence.

Anyway, I'm glad that you are finally willing to take my word for it and we can move on.

I think you meant to say unsupported BY evidence, not unsupported BY THE evidence, since there was no evidence in either direction.  :police:

richard

« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »
The expieramnet I was conducting was with the avatars, not putting people on ignore. I wanted to see what if any difference there was in reaction to female/male parts

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »
::sigh::
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »

I think you meant to say unsupported BY evidence, not unsupported BY THE evidence, since there was no evidence in either direction:police:

But there is evidence, the moderation log.  It shows that nobody messed with Richard's ignore list except for himself.

Even though you can't see this log, Odeon, Parts, renaeden, and I can, so we can all see that nobody except for Richard could have done it.

Remember that time years ago when you deleted my "Questions" thread?  I knew that you had done it because of that moderation log, so if anyone but Richard had done it, it would be there.