Educational

Author Topic: So i guess an admin went into my profile  (Read 5715 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: So i guess an admin went into my profile
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2010, 07:11:58 PM »
Well I wish Richard were still here to see this. I think posting the screen shot would be better too with the IPs blacked out. Maybe that will convince him.

I think he's still lurking as a guest, so he has probably seen this.

Posting a screen shot of the mod log would be problematic to do because of the IPs and other privacy issues and it still wouldn't convince Richard if he won't believe renaeden, Odeon, Parts and me when we say that we didn't do it and three of us have seen the mod log which shows nobody could have changed his profile except for him.  I guess it's possible that someone at his same IP address could have done it, like if someone accessed his computer and internet connection, but I think it's most likely that somehow he did it himself accidentally when he put the other people on ignore.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2010, 07:58:27 PM »
Well I wish Richard were still here to see this. I think posting the screen shot would be better too with the IPs blacked out. Maybe that will convince him.

Posting a screen shot of the mod log would be problematic to do because of the IPs and other privacy issues and it still wouldn't convince Richard if he won't believe renaeden, Odeon, Parts and me when we say that we didn't do it and three of us have seen the mod log which shows nobody could have changed his profile except for him.  I guess it's possible that someone at his same IP address could have done it, like if someone accessed his computer and internet connection, but I think it's most likely that somehow he did it himself accidentally when he put the other people on ignore.

I obviously don't know what I'm talking about here, but he did say that he only ignored people using the ignore button under their avatar, rather going into his ignore list in his profile. If he's telling the truth , then then would that not make it impossible for him to put himself on ignore?
I can't help thinking there might have been a glitch somewhere.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »

I obviously don't know what I'm talking about here, but he did say that he only ignored people using the ignore button under their avatar, rather going into his ignore list in his profile. If he's telling the truth , then then would that not make it impossible for him to put himself on ignore?
I can't help thinking there might have been a glitch somewhere.

I just put myself on ignore and I couldn't do it from an ignore button under my avatar either.  I had to go into my profile and enter my name in my ignore list, but I didn't try to ignore 15 different people, so I don't know what would happen if I did.

We have had some weird glitches before, so I guess a glitch is possible.

Scrapheap

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2010, 08:53:06 PM »
I just put myself on ignore and I couldn't do it from an ignore button under my avatar either.  I had to go into my profile and enter my name in my ignore list, but I didn't try to ignore 15 different people, so I don't know what would happen if I did.

We have had some weird glitches before, so I guess a glitch is possible.

I'd say a glitch is the most likely explanation.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2010, 08:57:40 PM »
I googled the origin of glitch.  Here's what wikipedia said,  "The term derives from the German glitschig, meaning 'slippery', possibly entering English through the Yiddish term glitsh."  Considering all the jacking off Richard did, it probably was a glitch, on his hand. 

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2010, 09:00:01 PM »
I googled the origin of glitch.  Here's what wikipedia said,  "The term derives from the German glitschig, meaning 'slippery', possibly entering English through the Yiddish term glitsh."  Considering all the jacking off Richard did, it probably was a glitch, on his hand. 

:rofl:  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »
:LMAO:

eris

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »

Binty

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2010, 10:21:07 PM »
He will.  ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:16:07 PM by Kit »

Scrapheap

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2010, 11:53:45 PM »
I wish ATOMICPSYCHO!!! would come back.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2010, 05:03:18 AM »
I don't wish him back. I know he will be back and I am neither for or against that eventuality
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2010, 08:14:01 AM »
he wants to come back but i wont allow him >:D

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »
Dick Nazi!!!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap