Author Topic: So i guess an admin went into my profile  (Read 5675 times)

richard

Re: So i guess an admin went into my profile
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 10:06:50 PM »
I want my screename deleted in a weeks time after i Log off of here today. Thanks.

I'm going to quote this, just so you know and lock my topic.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 10:10:47 PM »
I dont know whats going on here, but i never typed in my name to ignore myself. Infact, This is like the first time in a long time ive even viewed That Ignore panel.

I want my screename deleted in a weeks time after i Log off of here today. I cant have my info being passed around Or god knows what done with it.

Thanks.

We will of course honor your request for deletion, but no admin made you put yourself on ignore or it would have shown up in the mod log, Richard.

Maybe you did it by accident while you were ignoring all those other people.  I don't know how you did it, but I do know you must have done it yourself.

The only other possibility I can think of is if someone other than you had access to your computer at home, but I think you live alone, don't you?

I have always liked you, but the allegation that an admin would do "god knows what" with your information is very insulting.

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 10:34:39 PM »
I did not make you put yourself on ignore, Richard.  I can't imagine any other admin did that to you, either.

But nowhere in here do you deny that you were the one who did it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »
well maybe you should talk to odeon. I mean how do i know she wont give out my IP or email address to my enemies?

How would you feel if this happend to you? :dunno:

I have been able to see your IP address and email address for years and I have never shared it with anyone, richard.

Because of your accusation, I just checked the moderation log, where every action by an admin is logged, and there is no record of any admin changing your profile.  I'm shocked that you are trying to blame an admin for something you obviously did yourself.

Screen shots?

That's a way to clear your name.

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 10:50:21 PM »
well maybe you should talk to odeon. I mean how do i know she wont give out my IP or email address to my enemies?

I have been able to see your IP address and email address for years and I have never shared it with anyone, richard.

Because of your accusation, I just checked the moderation log, where every action by an admin is logged, and there is no record of any admin changing your profile.  I'm shocked that you are trying to blame an admin for something you obviously did yourself.

Screen shots?

I wouldn't count on her doing that.

eris

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »
I wouldn't know what really happened, but you do have to admit, this whole episode is rather amusing.

Maybe someone's pranking you, maybe you accidently done it by yourself. Fuck, Maybe aliens sneaked into your house while you were sleeping and done it for the lulz. :laugh:
Its really not that funny. I'm tired of being treated like shit just because of a fucking penis avatar

on the other hand, Its a privacy issue along with generally very bad behaviour for someone to do that to your profile

The site does have one or two glitches, maybe it was just a glitch. Even if it was a prank, the best thing to do is laugh it off.

:lol:

I just think it is funny that while mentioning this site has glitches, you accidentally double posted :P

carry on

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 11:05:33 PM »
Its OK Ricktard I started a thread for you that you can not lock. Feel free to add to it. Think of the Attention.  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 11:20:14 PM »

Screen shots?

You mean a screen shot of the moderation log?

Sorry, but I can't do that.  It has people's IP addresses, but the other admins can check it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »
Richard, i'd lecture you about this, but you've crossed into the chris chan zone here. I'll just let you self destruct at this point cause I LIKE TO WATCH. ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 11:25:59 PM »
I did not make you put yourself on ignore, Richard.  I can't imagine any other admin did that to you, either.

???

I denied doing it to him right in the post you quoted, Scrapheap.  Didn't you read it before you quoted it?

I did put him on ignore in my own profile while he had a naked genital avatar, but I didn't do anything to his profile, other than looking at it to see who all he had on ignore.

Scrapheap

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »

???

I denied doing it to him right in the post you quoted, Scrapheap.  Didn't you read it before you quoted it?

Of course I read it, that's why I posted it. If you look at the way you phrased it, you only denied coercing Richard into putting himself on ignore.

I did put him on ignore in my own profile while he had a naked genital avatar, but I didn't do anything to his profile, other than looking at it to see who all he had on ignore.

Saying you didn't do anything to his profile isn't the same thing as saying you didn't make him do something to his own profile.

Thanks for the clarification.  :thumbup:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 11:53:36 PM »

Screen shots?

You mean a screen shot of the moderation log?

Sorry, but I can't do that.  It has people's IP addresses, but the other admins can check it.

Yes.

You can use Paint to cross out those IPs.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 11:57:03 PM »

???

Of course I read it, that's why I posted it. If you look at the way you phrased it, you only denied coercing Richard into putting himself on ignore.

Saying you didn't do anything to his profile isn't the same thing as saying you didn't make him do something to his own profile.

Thanks for the clarification.  :thumbup:

I didn't mean that I didn't coerce Richard into putting himself on ignore (although I didn't do that either), I meant that I didn't do anything to Richard's profile that would make him ignore himself.  I did put him on ignore in my profile, so if I had said I didn't put him on ignore, I thought that might have been misleading.

Anyway, I'm glad you understand what I meant now.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2010, 12:02:52 AM »
Hell as far as I can see it all Admin and Mods will have access to the log and so they will see if she did do it or she was lying. As no one has come out saying that the log is showing other than what she states then we have to take the accusations back to the accuser and say "Right Dick we call you on your own accusations to Callaway. Your time to prove your own case. Admin has not done it so at minimum you need to apologise and tell Callaway why you would single her out for this slur and hopefully at best you will confess to retardedly and in line with your own fail, putting yourself on ignore accidentally."
Go on Dick. This could be a "special" moment for you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2010, 12:26:10 AM »
Hell as far as I can see it all Admin and Mods will have access to the log ....

As a side note here, only full admins can see the Admin logs. I have access to the admin panel, but I can only see the smiley editor, I can't see the Admin log, neither can the Modulator.