Author Topic: So i guess an admin went into my profile  (Read 5672 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: So i guess an admin went into my profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 08:47:34 PM »
I'm not saying anything, other than this is one of the funniest things ever :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

richard

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 08:49:57 PM »
Well i think the evidence speaks for itself. Laugh it up butterflies  :laugh:

I mean, why would i put myself on ignore? Lol. and then act like i didnt know I was on ignore? Ok. jesus, :M

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »
Well i think the evidence speaks for itself. Laugh it up butterflies  :laugh:

I mean, why would i put myself on ignore? Lol. and then act like i didnt know I was on ignore? Ok. jesus, :M

I wouldn't know what really happened, but you do have to admit, this whole episode is rather amusing.

Maybe someone's pranking you, maybe you accidently done it by yourself. Fuck, Maybe aliens sneaked into your house while you were sleeping and done it for the lulz. :laugh:

richard

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 08:54:33 PM »
I'd also like to point out that I never use the Ignore panel in the profile to ignore people. I do it straight out On the board under there screename. Its too much of a hassle to type in a screename in that panel

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 08:58:18 PM »
I'd also like to point out that I never use the Ignore panel in the profile to ignore people. I do it straight out On the board under there screename. Its too much of a hassle to type in a screename in that panel

Yup. I see what you mean. I was easily able to ignore, and then unignore you, but there's no way to ignore myself.

Oh well. The mystery deepens

richard

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 08:58:31 PM »
I wouldn't know what really happened, but you do have to admit, this whole episode is rather amusing.

Maybe someone's pranking you, maybe you accidently done it by yourself. Fuck, Maybe aliens sneaked into your house while you were sleeping and done it for the lulz. :laugh:
Its really not that funny. I'm tired of being treated like shit just because of a fucking penis avatar

on the other hand, Its a privacy issue along with generally very bad behaviour for someone to do that to your profile

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 09:02:14 PM »

Its really not that funny. I'm tired of being treated like shit just because of a fucking penis avatar

on the other hand, Its a privacy issue along with generally very bad behaviour for someone to do that to your profile

The site does have one or two glitches, maybe it was just a glitch. Even if it was a prank, the best thing to do is laugh it off.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 09:03:23 PM »

The site does have one or two glitches, maybe it was just a glitch. Even if it was a prank, the best thing to do is laugh it off.

richard

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 09:07:32 PM »
Oh it was no glitch, She put me on ignore. and i'm not laughing it off because its wrong.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2010, 09:09:42 PM »
Oh it was no glitch, She put me on ignore. and i'm not laughing it off because its wrong.

Even if it was a prank, how do you know it was Callaway?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

:GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA::GA:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2010, 09:34:35 PM »
well maybe you should talk to odeon. I mean how do i know she wont give out my IP or email address to my enemies?

How would you feel if this happend to you? :dunno:

I have been able to see your IP address and email address for years and I have never shared it with anyone, richard.

Because of your accusation, I just checked the moderation log, where every action by an admin is logged, and there is no record of any admin changing your profile.  I'm shocked that you are trying to blame an admin for something you obviously did yourself.

richard

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 09:39:24 PM »
I dont know whats going on here, but i never typed in my name to ignore myself. Infact, This is like the first time in a long time ive even viewed That Ignore panel.

I want my screename deleted in a weeks time after i Log off of here today. I cant have my info being passed around Or god knows what done with it.

Thanks.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2010, 09:52:15 PM »
well maybe you should talk to odeon. I mean how do i know she wont give out my IP or email address to my enemies?

Drama Queen.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »

Drama Queen.

How dare you sully royalty with Richard?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: