Educational

Author Topic: Cousin take me off ignore please!  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Cousin take me off ignore please!
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2010, 05:23:27 PM »
Which is a shame. I have to say that I don't understand what the experiment is about.

He wants to prove some fucktarded belief that cocks disgust people on here where as vaginas are fine.

:facepalm2:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

richard

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2010, 05:38:56 PM »
you guys i'm smarter than you all give me credit for,  >:D

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »
you guys i'm smarter than you all give me credit for,  >:D

Other way around im afraid.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2010, 06:20:44 PM »
My theories are most Aspie girls are lesbians to begin with, So a pussy isnt going to bother them as much as a

DISCUSTING PENIS will. (now if you are not a lesbian please dont get upset, these are just words on a computer screen)  ;)

hence the double standard.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2010, 10:01:17 PM »
My theories are most Aspie girls are lesbians to begin with, So a pussy isnt going to bother them as much as a

DISCUSTING PENIS will. (now if you are not a lesbian please dont get upset, these are just words on a computer screen)  ;)

If I have my choice between a penis and pussy the penis wins hands down.

Now, if you give me the choice of chocolate, penis or pussy then it's a different story. Sometimes your priorities just change with age and what mode your hormones are in at the present time.  :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »
I'm surprised you guys all have your computer screens facing where kids could see. That would do my head in

Normally they wouldn't but it's a risk. Also, I don't want adults around me at work to see that sort of thing, either. Not that I visit I2 a lot while at work but it happens.

Slacker! someone should fire you! :moon: :smarty:

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2010, 10:53:33 PM »
I can't appreciate staring at your cock 24/7 when I'm having my morning egg & coffee.

Just as I'm positive you wouldn't want to stare at my twat while you had lunch.  :zombiefuck:

I'll stare at it FOR Richard just because I'm that kind of selfless friend.  ;)  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2010, 01:53:54 AM »
I'm surprised you guys all have your computer screens facing where kids could see. That would do my head in

Normally they wouldn't but it's a risk. Also, I don't want adults around me at work to see that sort of thing, either. Not that I visit I2 a lot while at work but it happens.

Slacker! someone should fire you! :moon: :smarty:

:laugh:

I'm NOT posting this from work.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2010, 01:55:08 AM »

Again, it's not.

I much prefer vaginas but I'd rather be without both when some people walk past my screen.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2010, 09:35:29 AM »
wrong. i'm going to say this one time only, for the sake of me not having to explain myself over and over again.

I dont want to be around people that are biased twords one set of parts, unfair, close minded, have flock mentality, jelouse of what I have, dont know a good thing when they see it, (there kids are in the room or boss is looking over there shoulders)

I would like to be freinds with people that are open minded, fair, unbiased, know a good thing when they see it, arent jelouse of what i have, and dont run off a cliff with the rest of the lemars

So if i dont hit you back now you know.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2010, 09:40:36 AM »
wrong. i'm going to say this one time only, for the sake of me not having to explain myself over and over again.

I dont want to be around people that are biased twords one set of parts, unfair, close minded, have flock mentality, jelouse of what I have, dont know a good thing when they see it, (there kids are in the room or boss is looking over there shoulders)

I would like to be freinds with people that are open minded, fair, unbiased, know a good thing when they see it, arent jelouse of what i have, and dont run off a cliff with the rest of the lemars

I'm perfectly open minded. I'm also fair. You're whining because you think people curling their lip at you shoving your cock in their faces without their permission is an attack on your freedom.

You're wrong. Nobody had a problem with you showing off your stuff. It infringes on everyone ELSES freedom when you make it so its unavoidable for them to even post ANYWHERE on the board without having your dick all over their screen.

You argue that they can just hit the ignore button, but then you say you're never going to speak to the people who ignored you again. Richard. Again, grow up dude.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

I still don't understand your point. Maybe you wouldn't care if kids or the boss happen to see one part or the other, but some of us do. It has *nothing* to do with bias, envy, unfairness, etc, and all to do with common sense. It's fairly easy to stay clear of the more explicit threads when you know that someone could watch but a lot harder to avoid an avatar.

And that goes for both sets of private parts. There's a reason they are called private, you know.

If that makes me close-minded in your book, then so be it. I can live with that.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2010, 02:24:48 PM »

Oh, come on Richard. Most of us are biased towards one set of parts. I like girlie parts. Straight girls prefer guys parts. You even admitted that you think pussys are disgusting.

I don't mind if you show your cock in your avatar, but I'd prefer it if you were a hot woman showing her girlie parts in her avatar :laugh:

richard

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2010, 02:32:46 PM »
I think pussys are discusting most times yes. But i would never put you on ignore, or drag you out into the center of the village and treat you like shit because you had a pussy in youre avatar. I wouldnt care, because its your profile and as long as your not breaking the rules here its your business.