Educational

Author Topic: Neener Neener!  (Read 2515 times)

P7PSP

Re: Neener Neener!
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2010, 11:58:16 PM »
I have a P7PSP so neener neener mother fuckers.  >:D  :2thumbsup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »
I can save money, and know how to cut corners  :zoinks:

Yes that is why you can't afford to feed yourself. No need to think Richard, just let the words tumble on to the screen unchecked
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2011, 12:40:57 PM »
PPK you should really send me a gun. you have 50, whats one missing that you wont know about?  ;)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »
PPK you should really send me a gun. you have 50, whats one missing that you wont know about?  ;)

*Waits for the inevitable quote from Sir Les about whether Richard has finally decided to shoot himself*
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2011, 12:57:41 PM »
Sorry Richard, that will not work. I must inventory my guns from time to time and when I can't account for one I'll take everything out of my safe and stat up late. Here is a pic of my open safe. Back when I had fewer guns I used one shelf for my Glocks, one for Sigs etc. That went apart some time ago. Besides that you have a shotgun and a 357 magnum.

richard

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2011, 01:03:08 PM »
I know right? Sir les defintly has a disease, and its incureable. richardvirus >:D

PPK thats amazing. :plus: I know how you feel about your guns, If my favorite fire agate was missing It would drive me crazy.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
PPK, how do you keep your guns safe at home when you travel?  I know you have a gun safe, but can it be loaded on a truck and taken away?  There's got to be a king's ransom of guns in there? 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2011, 01:19:32 PM »
There are a couple of people that I am tight with that look in on my stuff when I am gone. If anyone takes my collection the police will not be their problem.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2011, 01:24:04 PM »
There are a couple of people that I am tight with that look in on my stuff when I am gone. If anyone takes my collection the police will not be their problem.

Good.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »

That gun safe looks like it would be very heavy and difficult to move, even if it were empty.

Some safes can be bolted to the floor from the inside and I think that would make it even harder to move without opening it first.

P7PSP

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
It is 600 pounds empty. Part of my security is not letting it be known in my neighborhood what I have. It rolls around on short pieces of conduit fairly easily.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2011, 09:00:18 PM »

*Waits for the inevitable quote from Sir Les about whether Richard has finally decided to shoot himself*

Actually I was wondering with Richard having two guns whether he may experiment to see if fired on opposite sides of his head, which bullet reaches the halfway mark first. I was not going to suggest it on open forum though. because he may be that stupid enough to try it. So I didn't.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2011, 09:01:47 PM »
Sorry Richard, that will not work. I must inventory my guns from time to time and when I can't account for one I'll take everything out of my safe and stat up late. Here is a pic of my open safe. Back when I had fewer guns I used one shelf for my Glocks, one for Sigs etc. That went apart some time ago. Besides that you have a shotgun and a 357 magnum.

Well hear is a compliment I normally reserve for ladies that has finally become appropriate to use for a bloke.

"PPK, Nice rack"  :asthing:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »

Goddamn.  :autism:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2016, 07:23:01 PM »
  I have a persistent frontal suture.  Most of you probably do not.  Your skulls are smooth.  :trollskull:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"