Educational

Author Topic: Virgin for Life?  (Read 4012 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Virgin for Life?
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2010, 02:09:48 AM »
Fucking damn right^

Great, I get shot with stupid, unfunny memes.

Says you. All you ever post is stupid unfunny and lame attempts at trolling or whining about not having a gf etc etc (yes I know I do that too but my whining about women is not meant to be taken seriously - yours seems to be)

Just fucking shut up and get over it man. You're hardly the first aspie in thee world who can't get laid with attractive women

:thumbup:

Barely anyone likes Pentagram mostly due to his shit personality. And bent tooth. Maybe he stopped being an annoying whiny cunt and sorted out his teeth, maybe things would be different.

People bullied him in school because he was such an annoying cunt, I presume. :zoinks:

Well, at least he isn't as bad as razorturd.  ;D

DukeNukem

« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2010, 02:29:12 AM »
Fucking damn right^

Says you. All you ever post is stupid unfunny and lame attempts at trolling or whining about not having a gf etc etc (yes I know I do that too but my whining about women is not meant to be taken seriously - yours seems to be)

Just fucking shut up and get over it man. You're hardly the first aspie in thee world who can't get laid with attractive women

Barely anyone likes Pentagram mostly due to his shit personality. And bent tooth. Maybe he stopped being an annoying whiny cunt and sorted out his teeth, maybe things would be different.

People bullied him in school because he was such an annoying cunt, I presume. :zoinks:

Yeah, no one cares about the fact that I got emotionally abused and neglected when I was a child, and I was practically isolated from the rest of the world up until age of 17, the same fucking age I finally learned how to tie my shoes, and finding out what this "autism" thing was really all about. Yes, I was bullied at school, I acted like a total jackass at school, constantly disrupting class, but I didn't know any better and I wanted attention. Even now, I'm still like that, doing just about anything for attention, good or bad, even though I do my best to restrain it IRL. But on the Internet, it's just too tempting to just... I dunno, just act like me, and I just so happen to be a fucking retard who doesn't know shit outside of what I am obsessed with.

It's just GREAT to be "me", you know. ::) Just some fat, lazy, angry, depressed, immature, pathetic, lonely, autistic, CLUELESS retard who was literally dropped into the Middle Tennessee, USA part of the real world with only a GED and a desktop computer and has little to no motivation to do anything, let alone learn some damn social skills or get some actual interests.

And Shleed, I think the reason that I appear to be hateful on the Internets is because smug little bastards (who has it a lot better than I ever will) like you, dtx, Pikajedi, Sir_Les_Patterson, DFG, and others, constantly roam around and kick me while I am down, laughing at me and my failures, most of which were NOT my fault. Maybe it is my fault. Because I'm not a smug little bastard like yourself, I'm not SWIMMING in good fortune!

And Rage, go screw yourself for de-karma-ing me, you asshole. :grrr:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2010, 02:48:51 AM »
Fucking damn right^

Yeah, no one cares about the fact that I got emotionally abused and neglected when I was a child, and I was practically isolated from the rest of the world up until age of 17, the same fucking age I finally learned how to tie my shoes, and finding out what this "autism" thing was really all about. Yes, I was bullied at school, I acted like a total jackass at school, constantly disrupting class, but I didn't know any better and I wanted attention. Even now, I'm still like that, doing just about anything for attention, good or bad, even though I do my best to restrain it IRL. But on the Internet, it's just too tempting to just... I dunno, just act like me, and I just so happen to be a fucking retard who doesn't know shit outside of what I am obsessed with.

It's just GREAT to be "me", you know. ::) Just some fat, lazy, angry, depressed, immature, pathetic, lonely, autistic, CLUELESS retard who was literally dropped into the Middle Tennessee, USA part of the real world with only a GED and a desktop computer and has little to no motivation to do anything, let alone learn some damn social skills or get some actual interests.

And Shleed, I think the reason that I appear to be hateful on the Internets is because smug little bastards (who has it a lot better than I ever will) like you, dtx, Pikajedi, Sir_Les_Patterson, DFG, and others, constantly roam around and kick me while I am down, laughing at me and my failures, most of which were NOT my fault. Maybe it is my fault. Because I'm not a smug little bastard like yourself, I'm not SWIMMING in good fortune!

See the problem is, Judy, is that you are no different to all the rest of the spazzes here - except for the fact you keep whining about why you don't get this or that because of blah-de-blah. Look at Soph for example. He whines alot, but none of it is serious. If it was, he'd be the first to tell you and he'd be in deeper shit. I'm a whiner as well, but did I let it get so that I'd give everything up? No, I ate crow, decided it wasn't worth all the bullshit and fought back. What you have to do is get out there, stop being a wuss and be a MAN! Don't just fucking whine all the time, and be a loser, do something about it.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2010, 02:55:32 AM »

I got my teeth sorted a few years ago and I don't think it made people like me more. But it gave me more confidence to actually smile at people I think.

I don't think you have a shit personality, Mudkipz. But going out and doing things like college for example would help you, I think. Give you a sense of purpose.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2010, 05:30:28 AM »

aww you just need a smile.

Hows this one?

:zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2010, 07:19:50 AM »
I de karma'd you for being a cunt, duke. Quit whining and  man up. Remember our little  talks?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2010, 08:08:56 AM »

Hows this one?

That made me laugh. :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2010, 08:10:23 AM »

Hows this one?

That made me laugh. :laugh:

Good, Now stay positive because whining is really really unnattractive  :2thumbsup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2010, 08:43:25 AM »
By whining, I become what I despise, the losers who whine over stupid shit over on the "other" aspie forums. Maybe I need to stay positive. I have been trying to take a walk at least a mile a day, every day, to lose some weight. Today looks to be a cold, but nice day to take a walk. Really, I need to build my stamina back up for next January when I have to take the bus to go to community college.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2010, 08:45:13 AM »
By whining, I become what I despise, the losers who whine over stupid shit over on the "other" aspie forums. Maybe I need to stay positive. I have been trying to take a walk at least a mile a day, every day, to lose some weight. Today looks to be a cold, but nice day to take a walk. Really, I need to build my stamina back up for next January when I have to take the bus to go to community college.

Daily walking is a great start. It might raise your spirits too. Exercise can do that. I need to resume walking myself.  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2010, 08:59:15 AM »

I think that's an excellent start!!! You will find that regular exercise releases good chemicals in the body. Plus, there's a bit of a boost mentally when you know you got out and did something. Then when you're inside on the computer or working on an obsession or something, you'll enjoy it more. :)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2010, 09:03:29 AM »
Attaboy, duke. I knew you weren't a pussy. :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »

Brilliant, thats an excellent start!  :plus:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 09:17:38 AM by Squid_thing »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2010, 10:29:27 AM »
Fucking damn right^

I have been bullied and socially isolated, the latter persists to this day somewhat. I even was stuck in a special school full of literal mongoloids and dribbers until I was 15, being starved of a proper education until I moved to secondary school.... and even then, that didn't go too well. :orly:
Unlike you, I don't whine about it or curse anyone who has an apparently better life than me. I don't even think of such things and in general don't bother with the envy of others. I only care about sorting out my life, whether it'll be good or not is determined by my own actions.

A lot of people here most likely had shit lives, so you can't say we have it better than you. Most of us just bothered our arses to improve ourselves, as wallowing in your own sorrow and blaming AS for everything will not get you far. If anything, It will just make you an unlikable hateful cunt.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2010, 11:59:22 AM »
One thing that I learned, after many years (and still haven't mastered) is that if I continue to dwell on the past and the bad things then I am continuing to let other (bad) people run my life.  I often say to myself, "That was then, this is now.  Learn from it and go on."  I examine what others have done to me and take the valid stuff into my life.  I try to correct in me what I find is a truthful criticism from someone.  The rest I let go. 

Letting go is hard.  I've written (unmailed) letters to people I haven't seen in years or are dead, detailing what they said or did, why it hurt me and what I'd like to do to them.  I've written the bad things on slips of paper and thrown them into the water, tied them to balloons and let them go, burnt them.  I've taken a rolled up newspaper and beat the side of a building, pretending that was the person.  Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to repeat the exercise every so often.  Slowly, but surely the need to do these things lessens.  Just as I made the habit of reminding myself of the bad times, I am making the habit of dismissing the bad messages and people.   

One of the things that has helped is Intensity Squared.  I was afraid to join because I'm not very good at verbal sparring.  I was afraid I couldn't make the bar.  That's why I'm Weakling.  Anyway, I find that making thoughtful posts (and some naughty ones too) has helped me be a more confident-in-myself person.  And your responses have made me know I'm a pretty decent person, not the short, fat girl in glasses and suede boots in summertime that everyone made fun of.  So thanks to everyone.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: