Author Topic: Should kids be forced to shower together at school?  (Read 3724 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Should kids be forced to shower together at school?
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »
If you're into making slash out of shit like that, I could give you an autobiography. It'd probably sell too.  :green:

I want at least a small chunk of the profit, though.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 09:07:17 PM »
If you're into making slash out of shit like that, I could give you an autobiography. It'd probably sell too.  :green:

I want at least a small chunk of the profit, though.

I'm not planning to write a book, but I would be very interested in hearing about your adolescent homoerotic adventures. :green: :green:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »
Meh. Lot of fights. Loooot of fights. Got my ass kicked tons of times, and kicked some ass.

Its part of growing up as a boy. Or at least I think it is...
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2010, 07:35:09 PM »
Meh. Lot of fights. Loooot of fights. Got my ass kicked tons of times, and kicked some ass.

Part of growing up as a girl too, at least for me :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »

Is that how Scotts end up so tough??  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 07:42:10 PM »

No. That was just me. I tended to antagonize certain people :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 04:14:56 PM »

Youy are clearly unfamiliar with the term "Glasgow Kiss" :toporly:

I never really got into fights at school , although admittedly I did bitch about everyone behind their back  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 04:29:14 PM »

I'm familiar with it. I've seen it happen plenty of times. I used to live above a really rough pub in a really rough town. Some of the things that I saw out of my window were unbelievable. A guy getting his head repeatedly kicked into a metal railing, several bitch fights, guys getting slashed with bottles, police getting attacked. It really was great entertainment.
I've never given anyone a Glasgow kiss though, and thankfully I've never recieved one.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »

I'm familiar with it. I've seen it happen plenty of times. I used to live above a really rough pub in a really rough town. Some of the things that I saw out of my window were unbelievable. A guy getting his head repeatedly kicked into a metal railing, several bitch fights, guys getting slashed with bottles, police getting attacked. It really was great entertainment.
I've never given anyone a Glasgow kiss though, and thankfully I've never recieved one.

That was directed at Nambia btw , I think most people living in the british isles know what a glasgow kiss is , I'd be slightly worried if you didnt know what it was  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 04:47:07 PM »
I don't know what one is :zombiefuck:

Do I want to?  :zombiefuck:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »
I don't know what one is :zombiefuck:

Do I want to?  :zombiefuck:

It's another word for a headbutt I believe  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »

That was directed at Nambia btw , I think most people living in the british isles know what a glasgow kiss is , I'd be slightly worried if you didnt know what it was  :laugh:

People here in Glasgow seem to particularly enjoy kissing the windows of buses when the pubs are closing.  A handful of times when I've taken a bus home at night, someone's done it to the window right on the other side of where I was sitting, and a few times while the bus was moving.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Homew1963

• one
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 06:47:44 AM »
Always seemed kinda fucked up to me
You did this?

There were no showers that I recall at school. Think it is a bit different in Australia compared to the UK.

We had to change out of our swimmers into our school clothes in the pool change rooms at primary school. It was like an open area. But there were 2 cubicles I think you could go into, but most girls just changed in the open area of the girls change room.

On swimming days, I used to wear my swimming costume under my uniform, strip down to it, go swimming. Use the cubicle to change out of wet clothes into uniform, and I was happy to wait for the privacy. However, lots of girls just changed in front of each other.

I also remember we used to have physicals, and when I was 6 I had to strip down to my singlet and underwear for one. My mother attended, but I think she was the only mother who did. Not for any other reason than I guess she knew that I would have a problem doing that without her and that she should be there if a stranger was examining me.

Yes you are quite right but i it is not that much right as well.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:54:16 PM by Homew1963 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013, 07:01:28 AM »
Always seemed kinda fucked up to me
You did this?

There were no showers that I recall at school. Think it is a bit different in Australia compared to the UK.

We had to change out of our swimmers into our school clothes in the pool change rooms at primary school. It was like an open area. But there were 2 cubicles I think you could go into, but most girls just changed in the open area of the girls change room.

On swimming days, I used to wear my swimming costume under my uniform, strip down to it, go swimming. Use the cubicle to change out of wet clothes into uniform, and I was happy to wait for the privacy. However, lots of girls just changed in front of each other.

I also remember we used to have physicals, and when I was 6 I had to strip down to my singlet and underwear for one. My mother attended, but I think she was the only mother who did. Not for any other reason than I guess she knew that I would have a problem doing that without her and that she should be there if a stranger was examining me.

Yes you are quite right but i it is not that much right as well.

Worthy first post. I have no idea what you said but you eclipsed the efforts of Randy and Richard already
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
She was nervous.
Misunderstood.