Educational

Author Topic: Should sex changes be funded by the state?  (Read 1033 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Should sex changes be funded by the state?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 12:30:18 PM »
My point was that autistics have as much right to life, as trans people do to their chosen gender, regardless of their ability to function in that life/gender.

It's still a bad comparison. A right to life isn't the same as a right to change your gender, as transgenders too share the right to live. Changing gender/sex is secondary.

I liken it to a cure for autism because both follow very similar objectives: To change oneself. You were born biologically male as one was born autistic. To change it despite you apparently being mentally female ultimately means you're changing yourself.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »
I see curing autism more as changing who you are, while a sex change is changing what you are.

I think the IVF  thing is a better comparison. And IVF is funded by the NHS here, so hormone therapy definitely should be imo

GalileoAce

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 04:56:39 PM »
Like I said. Its high time for a massive worldwide rebellion against the elites. Elites being people with ridiculous abounts of assets and wealth that they don't need and will not be able to use up in several generations of their families. Ridiculous.

I can't be the only one thinking this.

I agree with you.