Educational

Author Topic: Who was your celebrity crush?  (Read 7631 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Who was your celebrity crush?
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2018, 11:50:15 AM »
^I had a tape of theirs. I DID NOT play it when my parents were nearby.

:laugh:

Yeah, they had a few rude songs.

I like this fan made video that was filmed in downtown Santa Barbara on a reported budget of $200. It's brilliantly done.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2018, 12:05:11 PM »
Kassiane Sibley, aka 'rettdevil'...there are just so many things about her I find irresistable.

She's somewhat cute but in my online dealings with her on the Atheism+ forum, it was obvious she had bats in her belltower. I think she got banned from that forum for giving out too many "e-hugs" or something else stupid like that. I agreed with the moderators at the time that she was too prone to take any conversation and make it about herself.

She's a cat person, which is of course, a very good sign indeed.

No, it means she's going to die alone in an apartment somewhere in Portland only to be discovered weeks later along with the 50+ cats that she has.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2018, 03:07:52 AM »
Kassiane Sibley, aka 'rettdevil'...there are just so many things about her I find irresistable.                                                                                                                       
There's a lot to look at on line about her and probably half a dozen ways to contact her eventually (by commenting on her stuff), why not give it a go, you may end up getting her email address again.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2018, 12:46:43 PM »
Ren-I plan to.

And 50+  cats? I only know of GABA (yep, named after the neurotransmitter) and one other that I can't remember the name of. I don't see her as a crazy cat lady. And die alone? only if that is her choice, because I really, really cannot see there being any lack of willing guys if she goes looking.

And bats in her belfry? my arse she has. She's one of the brightest, most down to earth people I know. Even if she does occasionally throw writing implements at curebies holding interviews (it was to make a point, to be fair, and really, who in their right mind is going to complain about throwing things at curebies. My only complaint would be that she didn't bring a bag stuffed with bricks, and maybe the occasional hand grenade :autism:)

She ain't crazy. I've got a nose for crazy fuckers, and I seem to attract them for some reason as yet unknown to me. And kassi doesn't trip my batshitometer one bit. And by now, I've attracted, dated, dumped and on one occasion, possibly two if you count a certain incident with a rocket launcher aimed at a cheating new BF of someone's, nearly killing enough of the buggers for the needle on that dial to twitch if a flying mammal craps on the same continental landmass as I'm located on. [and  to be fair, other than the rocket launcher...incident, the other one WAS  in self defense, and I could  have chosen to kill the nutcase, who was trying their best to kill me at the time, and armed with a samurai sword, at any time, instead I only used my own sword to parry blows, get in close enough to knock the would-be murdering fruitcake bitch from hell to the ground with fists, and, without pulling the trigger, training a revolver on her to make sure she didn't try anything stupid and force me to kill her, much as I'd have loved to do so)

The moment I detect a hint of nutcase, I'm off running for the hills, nuttiness in the eccentric sort of way is just fine, but psychotic nutball, thats another matter entirely. And kassi, I've spoken with her a lot, and she has  NEVER given me the slightest inclination of any form of fruitcake-ness. Unusual, yes, but 'different from the herd' is pretty much par for the course for me. I don't think I've ever had a successful relationship with anybody who wasn't. (which, aside from the reason that its a turn-on generally, is a large part of the reason for my only dating on the spectrum now)

And she is one of a very, very VERY tiny part-of-a-handful of people I would actually willingly spend the rest of my days with (I can count, excluding kassi, maybe three people, total). In her case, there is nothing whatsoever not to like. Stunningly beautiful, highly intellectual and intelligent, fiery as Satan's own barbecue coals and just...well..its her..'nuff said. I don't get how anyone could NOT like that lass. One of my favourite people (of either gender) I have ever known. And her snarking off is ALWAYS both well-aimed and funny as fuck. You'd not get more amusing if a vicar were to pull his kecks down mid-sermon and intersperse every third word with 'bloody buggering-' whilst serving communion off the end of his dick to little old ladies. She is just, well, as close to perfection as any human being can get.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2018, 03:30:38 PM »
And bats in her belfry? my arse she has. She's one of the brightest, most down to earth people I know.

Uuumm...

Even if she does occasionally throw writing implements at curebies holding interviews (it was to make a point, to be fair, and really, who in their right mind is going to complain about throwing things at curebies. My only complaint would be that she didn't bring a bag stuffed with bricks, and maybe the occasional hand grenade :autism:)

Yeah...

That's describing bats in the belfry.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2018, 07:14:15 PM »
AFAIK it isn't a regular habit. Just something she told me of once, done  to make a point about people being dumb. There's a word for it. That word is 'sarcasm'.

(And I daresay kassi has  snark down to a fine art. She is  to hilarious snark-offs what the traditionally hand-made japanese katana is to swordsmithing. A mind thats every bit as  sharp, and looks/figure that are just to die for)

And  if she's going to live out her life and  eventually die with 98 more cats, I'd give a  lot to be there spending the same life in the same place. And there aren't THAT many people I'd actually let have my kids, if i ever have any. I count three. Total. At least this far into my life. There would be a fourth but the fourth can't have any more kids. And if  I end up having kids (obviously assuming it was another person, otherwise things would  get rather confusing on a rather frequent basis), then, actually, if I ever have a girl, then I know what I'll be naming her already, in honor of the original:)

What isn't to like....good with kids, kind, heart and head in the right place, autie activist, gorgeous, damn smart and funny, and she's someone who likes curebies about as much as most people would like sucking cold, stagnant moldering dog muck off of courteney love's nipples whilst the latter was dying of terminal infectious mastitis.

And a cat person too. Definitely a good thing in my book, I'm very much a cat person. Me, her, her two cats, probably add a couple more cats, a Parabuthus scorpion and some widow spiders of my own, it'd be a marriage made in heaven. Could name one of the  cats 'glutamoggy', as the counterpart to her GABAcat. xD
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2018, 08:39:20 PM »
Is this her blog??

https://timetolisten.blogspot.com/

She sounds like quite the angry and bitter person.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2018, 08:45:34 PM »
Is this her blog??

https://timetolisten.blogspot.com/

She sounds like quite the angry and bitter person.
One of the first posts is signed K so it could be her.

There's a lot of reading there for you, Lestat. And in pretty purple.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2020, 09:40:39 PM »
I think my biggest celebrity crush on a lead singer will always be Belinda Carlisle. That woman is just a bombshell.

Lately, I'm having a boner for Harriet Wheeler for some reason, she's like a cuter version of Pat Benatar.

They both turn me on because they look like 11 year old's!!   :autism:

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2020, 06:18:30 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised you truly do like 11 year olds, Scrap. You've said enough in the past to pretty much prove you're a complete paedophile.

You need help, it's not something to celebrate.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2020, 11:08:16 AM »
Also to add, 7 years of you talking about your desire to diddle young teens isn't exactly me "taking the bait". I find it hilariously hypocritical that you openly confess to such views, and then on the same breath, say BLM is full of paedos.

Are you that incel that you can't get women your own age?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2020, 03:40:57 PM »
Charles Bronson.  When he was in Man With A Camera - late 1950's TV
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2020, 11:04:03 AM »
I can't even remember, it's been that long.   :apondering:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2020, 03:16:56 PM »
Linda Hamilton in Beauty and the Beast, TV series.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2020, 04:05:25 PM »
Linda Hamilton in Beauty and the Beast, TV series.

Yeah, that was one.  But, to go back even further, would be Raquel Welch, Nancy Sinatra.  Linda Hamilton was 90's.  For the 70's, Lynda Carter.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant