Author Topic: Gluey and I-LOVE-MAPS on halloween  (Read 232 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Gluey and I-LOVE-MAPS on halloween
« on: November 02, 2010, 12:39:32 AM »
we had a absolutely amazing night!

first we met downtown and i got a few peaces for my costume then walked around and got a few scares then we moved on after it got dark to the real fun.

we first started down town and placed maxi pads covered in fake blood, can confirm some of them are still down there as of this morning when i walked home.
we then took a cab back to her place and realized what nerds we were when we talked about every special weapon in fallout 3 that came to mind
[before anyone asks NO NAKED BODYS WERE INVOLVED!]
then we had a bon fire with her parents which was amusing filled with good laughs and good food. cooked hot dogs to which gluey pretended she had a dick and started making jerk off motions over top of the raw hot dog... then proceded to ruin 2 buns and a hot dog before getting it right... unlike me who got it on the first try. her dogs BOTH burnt there mouth well trying to eat a burnt hot dog hehe.

after that we sat in her room and loaded up on sugar and played videogames until we crashed at around one AM.
What did you do on halloween?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Re: Gluey and I-LOVE-MAPS on halloween
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 01:04:46 AM »
Yeah and I was Gun Bunny.

A G.I. who earned her arsonist degree by blowing up five kitchens and killing 5 husbands by forgetting to turn off the stove.

I doused my form fitting army colored clothes in fake blood, took an american flag bandana and wore it over my face, had pink bunny ears, wrote "right is right" on the back of my shirt with blood, had my flashlight rigged to a toy assault rife that made annoying noises. I had my cap gun strapped to the side of my leg.

Other peoples costumes were fucking perfect. One was dressed as a mexican and had a sombraro and shit and I was all
"Private Rotten Crotch reporting to base! we got ourselves illegal alien FUCKING ILLEGAL ALEIN" and everytime i'd see the kid I would yell "ILLEGAL ALEIN" and fire my gun.

In the grocery store was the best. A guy was dressed a fucking PAKISTANI! I walked up to him and went
"You fuckin terrorist" and fired m gun. The cashiers had emotionless looks on their faces.

And this is the hippe capitol of the world. Imagine if I grew up in Texas and the Lesbian Abortionist costumes I would come up with. I'd be shot.

Riding to hell in style  8)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:06:46 AM by Gluey »
Park.

The_Chosen_One

Re: Gluey and I-LOVE-MAPS on halloween
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 01:05:41 AM »
Nothing much except posting here and sorting the stuff out (which continued on til yesterday). Did a bit of drumming as well, but I do that every day for 1/2 hr to an hour.