Author Topic: People you'd like to punch in the fucking face Alphabet Game  (Read 1470 times)

Scrapheap

Re: People you'd like to punch in the fucking face Alphabet Game
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »
What letter were we on??

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 07:27:51 PM »
I I think :tinfoil:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »
Me neither. Trecherous pricks. I voted Labour anyway though to try and keep the Tories out. Unfortunately they're all pretty shit.

I've never voted :-[, but if I had it would have been SNP. Labour would have been much better than the scum we have in power now. They coalition try and make out that poor people are the problem, and that they're scroungers. A lot of my family are poor, and this is affecting them really badly, but they're not scroungers and they have rejected any help that I've offered them because they're too proud to accept it.

Over in N.Ireland we don't have the option to vote for normal political parties. We only have a choice between a bunch of Protestant bigots, or a bunch of Catholic Bigots. It's not worth voting over here. They're all as bad as each other. >:( >:( >:(

Vote informal. Put in a blank sheet. Once you get your name ticked off, you can do what you like. I doubt they stand over you watching you mark off the paper.

It's not worth it. Every political party has to declare itself either Unionist or Nationalist. I think the Alliance Party are the only party that are neutral. I just can't be bothered getting involved in politics over here at all.

I suppose voting informal would probably be the best way to make a protest vote againsdt the current system here. If I ever get round to being registered to vote I might try it. I'd certainly do that before I'd vote for any of the parties in this wretched little part of the world.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 08:26:59 PM »
Me neither. Trecherous pricks. I voted Labour anyway though to try and keep the Tories out. Unfortunately they're all pretty shit.

I've never voted :-[, but if I had it would have been SNP. Labour would have been much better than the scum we have in power now. They coalition try and make out that poor people are the problem, and that they're scroungers. A lot of my family are poor, and this is affecting them really badly, but they're not scroungers and they have rejected any help that I've offered them because they're too proud to accept it.

Over in N.Ireland we don't have the option to vote for normal political parties. We only have a choice between a bunch of Protestant bigots, or a bunch of Catholic Bigots. It's not worth voting over here. They're all as bad as each other. >:( >:( >:(

Vote informal. Put in a blank sheet. Once you get your name ticked off, you can do what you like. I doubt they stand over you watching you mark off the paper.

It's not worth it. Every political party has to declare itself either Unionist or Nationalist. I think the Alliance Party are the only party that are neutral. I just can't be bothered getting involved in politics over here at all.

I suppose voting informal would probably be the best way to make a protest vote againsdt the current system here. If I ever get round to being registered to vote I might try it. I'd certainly do that before I'd vote for any of the parties in this wretched little part of the world.

That's why voting informal is the best idea, or wearing the fine (here you have to turn up to get marked off if you are registered, and if you don't, then you cop a fine). If you are a-political, then nothing those batards say is gonna sway you one way or the other.

On the other hand, if you DO want to have your say, it's better to make your vote count, rather than have a system like the US where only so-and-so many vote because of apathy or laziness.

And BTW, there is nothing contradictory in my above comments. Only someone who can't read would see any contradiction.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 08:45:35 PM »

That's why voting informal is the best idea, or wearing the fine (here you have to turn up to get marked off if you are registered, and if you don't, then you cop a fine). If you are a-political, then nothing those batards say is gonna sway you one way or the other.

On the other hand, if you DO want to have your say, it's better to make your vote count, rather than have a system like the US where only so-and-so many vote because of apathy or laziness.

And BTW, there is nothing contradictory in my above comments. Only someone who can't read would see any contradiction.

I never said there was anything contradictory.

Over here ther's no obligation to vote. A lot of people don't vote here because they're sick of voting for religious bigotry. I live in Northern Ireland, and there's a different voting system herethan in the rest of the UK. I don't fully understand it myself, being a relative newcomer to the province. I just don't vote because I'm neither Unionist or Nationalist, and I wouldn't vote for a party that declared itself as one or the other. Besides, the only real politics over here seems to be Protestant(Unionist) v Catholic(Nationalist). I'm Scottish, and I don't see the point of getting involved in something that doesn't involve me.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »

I never said there was anything contradictory.

Over here ther's no obligation to vote. A lot of people don't vote here because they're sick of voting for religious bigotry. I live in Northern Ireland, and there's a different voting system herethan in the rest of the UK. I don't fully understand it myself, being a relative newcomer to the province. I just don't vote because I'm neither Unionist or Nationalist, and I wouldn't vote for a party that declared itself as one or the other. Besides, the only real politics over here seems to be Protestant(Unionist) v Catholic(Nationalist). I'm Scottish, and I don't see the point of getting involved in something that doesn't involve me.

Not you, that was pointed at someone else who seems to think I'm as hypocritical and two-faced as you can get. Enough of that.

Fair enough. I guess to really understand it, you'd have had to have been born there. And if the actual N Irish can't get the bullshit either, then it really makes you wonder why the whole fucking thing is going on. Fucking religion and politics..... insanity blown to a new proportion.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 10:54:02 PM »

It sounds a bit contradictory to me.  In the US, where you don't have to vote or be fined, only the people who actually care about the election go to vote, so the people who do vote have their votes count for more.  To me, turning in a blank ballot is just as much a wasted vote as not going to the polls at all, but if you sincerely feel that all the candidates are equally bad and you don't want to vote against anyone or anything, then I think that should be your choice to make.  I think forcing apathetic people to go and vote anyway is a travesty.

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:57 PM »
...Not you, that was pointed at someone else who seems to think I'm as hypocritical and two-faced as you can get. Enough of that.

You said you were done with it...

Anyway, I'm through with him, and anyone else who backs him up. Lines were drawn, and sides were chosen. I'm done with it all.

Now I am.

:hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »
...Not you, that was pointed at someone else who seems to think I'm as hypocritical and two-faced as you can get. Enough of that.

Anyway, I'm through with him, and anyone else who backs him up. Lines were drawn, and sides were chosen. I'm done with it all.

Now I am.

You are looking for a cyber bunch of fucking fives, pal.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 01:05:42 AM »

It sounds a bit contradictory to me.  In the US, where you don't have to vote or be fined, only the people who actually care about the election go to vote, so the people who do vote have their votes count for more.  To me, turning in a blank ballot is just as much a wasted vote as not going to the polls at all, but if you sincerely feel that all the candidates are equally bad and you don't want to vote against anyone or anything, then I think that should be your choice to make.  I think forcing apathetic people to go and vote anyway is a travesty.

Our system works for us, and has since 1901. Even the close one this year forced the bastards to actually work for a change, as they had to rely on the Independents and the Greens. Forcing apathetic people to actually get off their arses and DO something for once could be answer to the whole problem, even if they vote informally. And I bet even Libertarians have to vote for people they didn't like now and then, simply cos the alternative wasn't available or far worse.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 05:29:22 AM »
Are we on J now?

Can I get the obvious Justin Bieber?

Or am I still stuck at I.

Guess the latter.

:duh:

Facepalm hard it is then, I'l punch myself. "I" it is. :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 06:02:06 AM »
Kyle Sandilands...I would do it a couple of times because I know I would enjoy the sound of the first :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 09:49:53 AM »

Now I am.

You are looking for a cyber bunch of fucking fives, pal.

Ooooh, I'm so scared!! :wanker:  :hahaha:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »
Bitch in front of me smoking!!! :grrr:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me