• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: NEW
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
How old are you, Charles?

18 turned 18 in sep

Oh, lordy.  Everyone, put on your "Let's raise Junior" clothes.  Stand in line.  We're still trying to raise your brother General Razorbeard.
raising me is not going to happen, im a stubborn arse and currently content in being set in my ways. trust me enough have tried and failed to warrant not trying. XD but your welcome to come up and try... i have spent more then my fare share of time with internet trolls so dont try it... you'll end up down to my sad level and ill beat you with experience. this is being said because as far as weakling is concerned... my troll-dar is going off :)

You do realise that there are people here who were on teh interwebs literally before you were born? I'm among them.

Anyway, peace, love, and a heartfelt welcome. We'll discuss raising you later. :P

yes i do, that however, does not mean i have spent less then my fare share of time on the internet

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 03:49:06 PM »
Dear I-LOVE-MAPS

We do not know each other well.  So let me introduce myself to you.  
I enjoy "ruling" my "empire" with humour, hence the  :LMAO: emoticons Loup gave me.  In fact I think humour is a highly underrated cure and aphrodisiac.  I do make fun at others expense at times, but I usually try to remember to add LOL to alert some members that my words should not be taken seriously.  I'd just woken up from a nap and forgot to do this with a Newbie.  I am quick to apologize where needed.  I apologize for not adding the LOL with you.  

BTW - I usually leave the ass whipping to the big boys on site since I have an Empire to rule and a family to run.  And no, I truly do not believe I'm Queen Victoria.  

I believe you are Queen Victoria :thumbup: To think otherwise would be very distressing. ;)

I am most definately, a werewolf.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 03:49:40 PM »

18 turned 18 in sep

Oh, lordy.  Everyone, put on your "Let's raise Junior" clothes.  Stand in line.  We're still trying to raise your brother General Razorbeard.
raising me is not going to happen, im a stubborn arse and currently content in being set in my ways. trust me enough have tried and failed to warrant not trying. XD but your welcome to come up and try... i have spent more then my fare share of time with internet trolls so dont try it... you'll end up down to my sad level and ill beat you with experience. this is being said because as far as weakling is concerned... my troll-dar is going off :)

You do realise that there are people here who were on teh interwebs literally before you were born? I'm among them.

Anyway, peace, love, and a heartfelt welcome. We'll discuss raising you later. :P

yes i do, that however, does not mean i have spent less then my fare share of time on the internet

you don't seem like the sensitive type, then. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 03:49:49 PM »
Weolcome to the Jungle Charles,

Gluey is a cool chick, you better be as at least as cool as her.

If you're a troll, I'm going up to Vancover to beat your ass!  :P

i am a troll, but only to other trolls. i have given up on the whole troll the noobs thing. i discovered how incredibly over rated it was. as far as being as cool as gluey... well needless to say thats a hard feat to muster but i can at least try!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 03:50:06 PM »
 :welcome:

After 10 posts you will be able to see more of the site!  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 03:52:20 PM »

18 turned 18 in sep

Oh, lordy.  Everyone, put on your "Let's raise Junior" clothes.  Stand in line.  We're still trying to raise your brother General Razorbeard.

you don't seem like the sensitive type, then. ;D
not exactly the sensitive type. im rather moody but thats a chemical imbalance... nothing to do with the outside world :P

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
Dear I-LOVE-MAPS

We do not know each other well.  So let me introduce myself to you.  
I enjoy "ruling" my "empire" with humour, hence the  :LMAO: emoticons Loup gave me.  In fact I think humour is a highly underrated cure and aphrodisiac.  I do make fun at others expense at times, but I usually try to remember to add LOL to alert some members that my words should not be taken seriously.  I'd just woken up from a nap and forgot to do this with a Newbie.  I am quick to apologize where needed.  I apologize for not adding the LOL with you.  

BTW - I usually leave the ass whipping to the big boys on site since I have an Empire to rule and a family to run.  And no, I truly do not believe I'm Queen Victoria.  

no the fault was mine, i was quick to make assumptions when not knowing the community. again you have my apologies

Hey, sometimes I think the alternate name for this place is either Fight and Make Up or Fight and Kill the Bastard.  It just depends on who's doing it.

eh we will see who picks a fight with me first before i decide weather to kill or just mame and then point and laugh as he/she gets carried away on a stretcher

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Osensitive1

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »
Welcome.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »
Are you going to get gluey to post noodz :eyebrows:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »
Are you going to get gluey to post noodz :eyebrows:
i would never... if i even asked her to take her shirt off she would punch me in the throat

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2010, 04:34:04 PM »
Who is this Gluey?

She sounds like my type of gal.

Loup

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »
Loup will you take your top off too?

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »
Loup will you take your top off too?

Nahhh dear one!!!! I was talking about punching people in the throat ::) :zoinks:

Oh you are great :green: Made me smile and want to call you a schnookie  :indeed:

Loup

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »
what the hell is a schnookie?  :P

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »
what the hell is a schnookie?  :P

a green slime covered alien spider-thing with 26 legs and 3 anuses where its face should be

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.