Author Topic: another satisfied customer  (Read 3712 times)

Scrapheap

Re: another satisfied customer
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2010, 05:47:31 PM »
Have you heard of Dunc?

No?

His rule, cuntface, not mine.

I knew Duncvis long before you were ever here Retard-O! Did I say it was your rule? No, I simply said that you were trying to impose it.

But then again, I know what problems you have with reading comprehension.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2010, 06:02:18 PM »
i just thought of this now, to look on the inside of my glasses. these numbers are printed there

55 21-150

i doubt its a serial number because there's no bar code

Dunno. Checked Wiki and couldn't really find anything.

BUT, had a look at the chart pics they had, and it's possible my vision (one eye, remember, as the other is totally blind) could be between 20/70 to 20/100 corrected. US guidelines for legal blindness are 20/200, but in Australia the top 2 or 3 lines would qualify you. Plus there are different charts as well.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »
Have you heard of Dunc?

No?

His rule, cuntface, not mine.

I knew Duncvis long before you were ever here Retard-O! Did I say it was your rule? No, I simply said that you were trying to impose it.

But then again, I know what problems you have with reading comprehension.

Oh, and being a libertarian you are the type that DOESN'T like rules?

Been in trouble with the police lately? Have they a file on you as long as your fucking ARM?

Typical mentality of a left-wing Liberterian dickhead. I'm no Conservative right wing 'tard, but I can spot a moron when I see one, and you my friend are the biggest. So shove your insults and your values fair and square where the sun don't shine.

And if you don't like that rule, then take a flying fuck at a pigeon, shitheap.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 06:10:02 PM by Steve-O »

Scrapheap

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »
Typical mentality of a left-wing Liberterian dickhead. I'm no Conservative right wing 'tard, but I can spot a moron when I see one, and you my friend are the biggest. So shove your insults and your values fair and square where the sun don't shine.

:LMAO: I just love how Stupid-O can contradict himself in the same sentence. :LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »

:LMAO: I just love how Stupid-O can contradict himself in the same sentence. :LMAO:

Where's the contradiction? I'm a-political, dickhead. You on the other hand are one of those fuckwits that would denounce authority and arm the masses just cos your Corn Flakes went stale. Shit, 39 and still in college. Get a fucking job that pays and stop leeching off the system.

You obviously can't read beyond first grade, but then again, you are an aspie.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 06:26:04 PM by Steve-O »

Osensitive1

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
Well, aspies like you aren't known for being the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Do you ever say garbage like that to your significant other?

richard

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2010, 07:05:13 PM »
I didnt know stevo's GF was autisitc. wow, Major :aff: right there. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 07:09:13 PM by northern michigan »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2010, 07:13:01 PM »
Well, aspies like you aren't known for being the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Do you ever say garbage like that to your significant other?

No, because unlike these two twats she is a decent person. Both richard and Scrapheap haven't had much going in the brains dept, but I'll concede that richtard can still be funny on occasions.

richard

« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »
oh ffs. dude, i just told you why im not that smart, and also that i didnt care. why do i have to explain things over and over again? shit! :blonde:

im so sick of the likes of you, that hairy mammel, and rossco acting like fucking idiots.

once again. open yer ears, because this is the last goddamn time I'm going to say it!

I like teasing people online, I know i'm a hypocrite, but so are you. following me around here, in these callout topics and pointing this out like your gonna get me in trouble somehow is fucking stupid. EVERYONE already knows!

SO, for the last fucking time. let me have my fun and fuck off!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2010, 07:23:37 PM »
oh ffs. dude, i just told you why im not that smart, and also that i didnt care. why do i have to explain things over and over again? shit! :blonde:

im so sick of the likes of you, that hairy mammel, and rossco acting like fucking idiots.

once again. open yer ears, because this is the last goddamn time I'm going to say it!

I like teasing people online, I know i'm a hypocrite, but so are you. following me around here, in these callout topics and pointing this out like your gonna get me in trouble somehow is fucking stupid. EVERYONE already knows!

SO, for the last fucking time. let me have my fun and fuck off!

Have your fun. I'm not stopping you. I'm just taking the piss as well (at least with you, that is). Scrap haowever is starting to become a dose of haemorrhoids that not even Preparation H will clear.

Osensitive1

« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2010, 07:35:30 PM »
No, because unlike these two twats she is a decent person.
That answer would have gone over much better if it were because you don't think it's true, but guess it's good to know what people really think.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2010, 07:57:32 PM »
No, because unlike these two twats she is a decent person.
That answer would have gone over much better if it were because you don't think it's true, but guess it's good to know what people really think.

Unfortunately, things get said because people get annoyed. If I offended you, I apologise. To me, a lot of the stuff here is meant to be fun, but unfortunate as I said, there can be times when people piss each other off. If I met richard IRL, we might even get on (I would hope so, at least) but as he says he is taking the piss and having fun, then that's what I'm doing. Doubt whether the same could be said for Scrap, because he seems to have amajor problem with me over something. Tbh, not really worried there.

As I said, I apologise if you were hurt by any of it.