Educational

Author Topic: Explanation for why I didn't bother answering Scraptard's bullshit  (Read 1161 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Explanation for why I didn't bother answering Scraptard's bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 05:23:01 PM »
i dont even think steve-o is autistic, the guy just obviously likes fighting with people. that isnt autism, thats tardism!

duh.

I told you I wasn't autistic at the beginning. Obviously he can't read as well as write.

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 05:25:41 PM »
i dont even think steve-o is autistic, the guy just obviously likes fighting with people. that isnt autism, thats tardism!

duh.

I told you I wasn't autistic at the beginning. Obviously he can't read as well as write.

So you are tardistic?!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »

duh.

So you are tardistic?!

PhD or fuck off, what's it gonna be?

Show your credentials or show your arse as the door is hitting it on the way out.

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »
So you are tardistic?!

Show your credentials or show your arse as the door is hitting it on the way out.

Aaah, more "rule making". For a place that you claim has no rules, you sure try to make a ton of 'em.  ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 05:33:36 PM »
I do agree that people need weapons to fight back. You will definitely have to arm up if you live in a dangerous area, otherwise you won't survive long. As for myself, I certainly would use a gun to defend myself if someone had the intent to kill me first, plan to rob me etc. However, I see guns only as a last measure, I don't get the trigger happy kind.

Police and Military responsible? Pffft, please. People seem to forget that have the same faults as any human, meaning they're still capable of being very irresponsible. This is why the majority of the police force here are unarmed (apart from batons) and why the military here only have small roles. Also, anti gun laws does not stop people obtaining them, they're very easy to get here in black markets. The high gun crime in Dublin/Limerick is an example of that, despite guns being banned.

Even without guns, people will find other ways to kill. If everything of use is banned, we can still use fists.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 05:37:52 PM »
So you are tardistic?!

Aaah, more "rule making". For a place that you claim has no rules, you sure try to make a ton of 'em.  ::)

Well your the fucking 'genius' (ahem) trying to impose your bullshit upon me. Goes both ways, sonny Jim.

If you expect me to do what you say just because you are dipshit in his late 30s who can't get out of college, then you are sadly fucking mistaken, pal.  :finger:

richard

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »
you didnt tell me you werent autistic. and nobody told me, so why are you on this board?

get out of here nerd!  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2010, 06:30:33 PM »
you didnt tell me you werent autistic. and nobody told me, so why are you on this board?

get out of here nerd!  :hahaha:

Who are you, Scrap's little brother?

In case you hadn't read or heard, virtually EVERYBODY here knew I'm not autistic. I hang here for the fact that most of youare really good to chat with, and this has been more of a social board for that purpose, AFAIK. Just cos 99% of everyone here is aspie, doesn't stop others from joining in. So if odeon or Callaway or parts or whomever else had a problem, then I guess they would have said so. They never have, and therefore the point is moot.

richard

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »
now i know why you have all those stupid fucking pictures in your signature
and you can stay, i just think your lame!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 06:39:40 PM »
now i know why you have all those stupid fucking pictures in your signature
and you can stay, i just think your lame!

well, that accounts for my eyesight......

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 06:52:28 PM »

Well your the fucking 'genius' (ahem) trying to impose your bullshit upon me. Goes both ways, sonny Jim.

If you expect me to do what you say just because you are dipshit in his late 30s who can't get out of college, then you are sadly fucking mistaken, pal.  :finger:

So me asking a question and expecting a response constitutes "imposing my bullshit on you"??

If getting you to respond to a question was such a chore then, why are you so enthusiastic to do it now??  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

So me asking a question and expecting a response constitutes "imposing my bullshit on you"??

If getting you to respond to a question was such a chore then, why are you so enthusiastic to do it now??  :hahaha:

Frankly, I haven't a clue. Maybe to get you to shut the fuck up?

You seem to make up rules for poeple to follow, bullshit they may be. So if you got butthurt by me not answering you when you wanted made you 'chuck a 'wobbly', then too bad.

Oh, and about projection - someone has to with you seeing as your such a fucking dim-wit.

richard

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
what? leave the board, NT.  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »
what? leave the board, NT.  :hahaha:

Go on, make me.

But wait...... richard has me on ignore.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2017, 11:39:32 AM »
Entire threads of inactive accounts :(