Author Topic: All-New Which I2 Member Do You Want To Meet IRL thread  (Read 9207 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: All-New Which I2 Member Do You Want To Meet IRL thread
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2018, 04:01:03 PM »
You'd also be one I'd like to meet.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2018, 04:13:19 PM »
to confirm whether you are like this in real life.
Everyone is probably very different because of the perspective of a text only interaction. Am personally very soft spoken and smiling. So, while the majority of my interaction with co-workers is via text, they still have phone and personal contact with me, so my text likely comes across as very different than it would to someone here.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2018, 04:47:45 PM »
The only person I have met face to face was PPK. He was just like he is online. We got on great, very similar.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2018, 04:55:59 PM »
Come to think of it, I'd like to meet you. Either we'd be mortal enemies or we'd just have a beer and a laugh. What do you think?

Nah, I don't think either of us would be the other's mortal enemy. I'd be up for a drink and a chat but yeah we'd possibly laugh it off or think the other a complete dickhead. We think that now so nothing lost , wost case situation
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2018, 05:27:47 PM »
The only person I have met face to face was PPK. He was just like he is online. We got on great, very similar.
Maybe I just prefer to think that way because the internet is creepy, and the idea of meeting internet people really creeps me out. :laugh:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
I've met a lot of online characters IRL, not from spaz forums though. Mostly through expat forums.

Some are the complete opposite of what you'd expect. Some guys who are unlikeable dickheads online are likeable dickheads IRL.

If the opportunity arose I'd be happy to meet anyone here.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2018, 08:52:53 PM »
Maybe I just prefer to think that way because the internet is creepy, and the idea of meeting internet people really creeps me out. :laugh:

Seriously the whole meeting people is scary stuff for the reclusive spazzes among us. *points to self* 

There are quite a few here I would suck up the courage to meet though and I think I would really enjoy.

Considering many probably here might know me better than a lot of people IRL do. I wonder if that would make it less awkward or more awkward than it normally is? :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2018, 12:52:29 AM »
I have had the odd circumstance of meeting people who know and are quite comfortable with me
without me interacting with them much - or maybe only by a few forum posts.

It's odd. But those who are drawn to anything beyond recognition, I find I mesh quite well with.
Reinforces suspicions I had previously that those who accept me, I just generally feel comfortable around,
and that where MY personality sets people off is where the primary problem arises.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2018, 02:47:01 PM »
I'd meet a lot of people, here, although my first choices would be:

'Raxy

The PR, who I daresay I find truly irresistable, damn gorgeous, and who I would SOOOO be absolutely besides myself with delight if I ever had the privilege of spending time with her. If I did, and I was overseas, in the US, there is every possibility of my not coming back to the UK on a permanent basis, although of course I'd have to get my stuff, but otherwise... (and not forgetting you QV, I'd be honoured to meet her royal off color humourist and my friend)

Charlotte Quin,

Al
Odeon,
Walkie
Burning One (actually, me and Hannah go way back, we got in contact randomly through sheer luck on a non-spazz forum; and just never stopped talking, we were together for a while, and ever since we first talked via PM on this other forum she has become my very best, closest friend, I'd trust her with my life itself) Quite the little foxpot too, a real hottie, and I'd LOVE to get her here by my side. Actually, I'd happily offer my hand in marriage to her, I think we would, nay, I KNOW we would make a wonderful married couple, me and Hannah, a few adorable little autistic kiddos (kept well away from the tubs, pots, vials, cans and bottles of the various corrosive, poisonous, acidic, basic, stinky, carcinogenic, mutagenic, and just generally nasty chemicals, and all the delicate, fragile laboratory glassware and other equipment, of course), I just know that we'd make the perfect happy family

Ren. Of course, who wouldn't want to spend some time in the company of the ever lovely, bright and sparky Renster? anyone that wouldn't needs their head removing, so it can be thoroughly checked for loose screws rattling around inside, and then it putting back on, this time in the correct direction and screwing on properly.

Elle, I think, despite our differences, if the two of us actually met, and saw the parts of each other that don't appear when communicating solely via an internet connection (I mean, parts of the personality, here, not THOSE parts that neither of us show other people over the internet.)

Lit. We'd get on like a house on fire. And quite possibly several of them, including outbuildings, and quite a few vehicles suddenly detonating in a white-hot plume of molten metal. I've a distinct feeling much amusement would be had for both of us, were me and Lit to meet each other. Likely as not including such things as a 'whats the most unusual yet energetic thing you can nitrate, and how many nitro groups can you FIT on that molecule?'

Probably whilst fuelled by a few select molecules of my own, performing various different functions, but certainly doing a thorough job of social lubrication.

DFG, even though she did go a bit mental that time, shes a good person, and I like her. Quite attractive too actually.

I know she isn't a member anymore, but kassiane sibley/rettdevil. I'd give an awful lot to meet her, she is one of THE most wonderful, amazing, delightful, intellectually scintillating, drop-dead-sexy-as-FUCK, funny women I have ever known in my entire life. And if I ever got the chance to put a ring on her finger, you fucking bet your ass I would put one there the femtosecond the chance winked into existence.

Kassiane is just....WOW. Really takes my breath away with her sheer beauty, both that of her physical shell, and that of her mind. And I absolutely LOVE the talent she has, the way she has of snarking off; kassiane turns snark into a combination of an art form such as DaVinci could produce, only better, and a martial art :autism:

Plus, she is jaw-droppingly sexy when she hand-flaps and spins and rocks back and forth. OMFG...just..OMFG. What man on earth could fail to find the way kass rocks back and forth and hand-flaps unfuckingbelievably, deliciously sexy? She is, IMO as close to a goddess as its possible to get, with only my ex fiancee, cazzie (the younger of the two former fiancees, the 14yo sexpot and elemental force unto herself, her own personal shock-trooper of selfconfidence, strength, inner and outer fire and just, well, absolute sexiness) able to be on the same level of uberfox. My idea of a personal heaven would be a three-way marriage between me, cazzie and kassi, neither being loved less than the other, and both loved fully, with all my heart and soul. Yeah, I admit, I have it BAD for kassiane the rettdevil.

I've a friend from AFF I'd love to meet really badly too, Anya, aka Aliengirl, bright, very kind, sweet, very speshul and obviously so, with the sexy way she rocks back and forth holding her favourite stuffed toy on top of her head, the way she flaps her hands. She is caring, a smart girl, successful, IIRC she helped out with Gary McKinnon, the autistic hacker the US govt. wanted to extradite despite the fact he wouldn't survive in prison, and likely enough would have killed himself if jailed. So Aliengirl is a really good person, very caring, kindly, very, very attractive, I bet when she stims she makes those cute/sexy speshul ed kinda  noises as well as her foxy hand-flapping, spinning around, cute way auties repeatedly line up things like toys, stuffed animals they love, you get the idea anyway.

Because, well....I can't be the only person here who thinks the way auties pf the opposite sex rock back and forth, twirl around from side to side, jump up and down on the spot doing that sexy little hand-clapping thing, as well as the hand-flapping, lining things up, making those little kinda squeaking or moaning noises, surely I am not the only one here to find that one of THE sexiest things a girl can do?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2018, 03:52:52 PM »
Considering many probably here might know me better than a lot of people IRL do. I wonder if that would make it less awkward or more awkward than it normally is? :laugh:
That's a good point. After so many years, some people may have revealed as much as they're ever going to. Like when married people run out of things to talk about. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2018, 04:30:45 PM »
Come to think of it, I'd like to meet you. Either we'd be mortal enemies or we'd just have a beer and a laugh. What do you think?

Nah, I don't think either of us would be the other's mortal enemy. I'd be up for a drink and a chat but yeah we'd possibly laugh it off or think the other a complete dickhead. We think that now so nothing lost , wost case situation

It's pretty much what I think, yes. So yeah, it'd probably be worth it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »

Seriously the whole meeting people is scary stuff for the reclusive spazzes among us. *points to self* 

There are quite a few here I would suck up the courage to meet though and I think I would really enjoy.

More awkward, I'd think. I tend to rely on the written word more than what's actually said.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2018, 12:57:18 AM »
I want to meet Pappy and give him a wedgie.

He'll probably shoot me but it will be worth it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2018, 01:51:36 AM »
I’m emo (on here). Have to get it out somewhere so I don’t bring it on my minions. Try to be more of a rock for them.

This thread is depressing. So many names I recognize and would love to meet, but most are gone.

Still waiting on odeon in DC.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2018, 02:43:43 AM »
I want to meet Pappy and give him a wedgie.

He'll probably shoot me but it will be worth it.

pfft! I'd shoot you before you had the chance :litigious: