Author Topic: Post funny cat pictures  (Read 1790 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Post funny cat pictures
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »
It's guarding the back of the restaurant, keeping the mice away, and eating cheezburgrz!  ;) :laugh:

Ninja kitteh!  :kitten:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »

Binty

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:47 AM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 10:50:15 AM »
I don't think cats should be allowed to vote, or be involved in politics in any way. They rarely inform themselves on the issues, they can't operate many voting machines, and they always vote for an increase in funding for dog catchers.  :dunno:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 01:11:10 PM »
I don't think cats should be allowed to vote, or be involved in politics in any way. They rarely inform themselves on the issues, they can't operate many voting machines, and they always vote for an increase in funding for dog catchers.  :dunno:

You're failling to look at the bigger picture. Without cats, rodent infestations would be through the roof. And that's without taking into account the vital work done behind the scenes by the feline lobby on issues such as the Arab-Israeli dispute :P

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 08:53:47 AM »

You're failling to look at the bigger picture. Without cats, rodent infestations would be through the roof. And that's without taking into account the vital work done behind the scenes by the feline lobby on issues such as the Arab-Israeli dispute :P

You forgot to mention that cats are responsible for most of the pro-gun movements.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 06:26:50 PM »

You forgot to mention that cats are responsible for most of the pro-gun movements.

Not where I come from they're not. I grew up with idiots who enjoyed shooting cats with air rifles :screwy:

Osensitive1

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 07:24:48 PM »

Osensitive1

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 07:28:40 PM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 09:10:33 AM »

Not where I come from they're not. I grew up with idiots who enjoyed shooting cats with air rifles :screwy:

Ahh, but thats why. Home defense and all that.

Also, I did too. I got in a lot of fights over dumb stuff like that as a youngun. :dunno:
I will never stop...

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »

I shot a stray cat with a air rifle once, but that's because it was pissing on my car.  :grrr:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2011, 10:59:58 AM »
Why not just shoo it away dude? Its just a cat, it doesn't know what a car is. ::)
I will never stop...

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »
Why not just shoo it away dude? Its just a cat, it doesn't know what a car is. ::)

Because it did it almost every day. The more I washed it off, the more he pissed on it.

The only way to get rid of the cat piss was to get rid of the cat.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 11:41:41 AM »

Because it did it almost every day. The more I washed it off, the more he pissed on it.

The only way to get rid of the cat piss was to get rid of the cat.

Oh.  ;)
I will never stop...