Author Topic: Big brother is watching your moves.  (Read 1830 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Big brother is watching your moves.
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 07:50:02 PM »
This is proof that the FBI, or Fucking Bastards Incorporated have always been a ratshit organization. They had a man in charge who was a cross-dressing fag, they kept files on innocent people because they 'thought' (yeah, anachronism there) that these people would do 'soemthing subversive'. Lennon, Chaplin, Monroe, even Kennedy were held to ransom by these fuckers, and now we see that this dumbfuckery they are practising is actually OK'd by certain courts! They make the KGB, MI5 and other spy organizations (including their fucked up CIA) look like honest businesses the way they carry on.

What would have happened, say, if the poor bastard who had the device was just an average Joe, with an average job, a wife, kids, and a Cuban cigar? He sells his car to some other slob, who gets pulled up by that bunch of fuckwits because their GPS has 'chucked a wobbly'. FBI - 1, poor slob - 0, because how do you fight those cunts without the proper backup?

But, apparently, other countries are starting similar shit. The UK (correct me if I'm wrong, Soph) are doing things with cameras and GPS on cars as well, mainly to track stolen vehicles. Unfortuantely, they get the details screwed up, and some innocent bastard gets caught up.

Orwell may have been writing about Stalin (as the book was published in 1949), but it seems to fit any age, and just fill in the blank with the name of the organization concerned.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »
1984 is coming slowly. :P

I'm not too worried as I've nothing to hide.

People who say that and just go along with the "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear " mentality are bringing 1984 on even quicker. 

There's a limit when I'm accused of things I don't do or when it gets that ridiculous that there's cameras in every room.

However, I am prepared for the possibility of that.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »
Facebook and other social networking site can be far more effective spying tools than CCTV surveillance and tracking bugs. Most mainstream people are narcissistic idiots who accept any friend request regardless who it is and brag about their lives. People still suffer this misconception that the internet is rather anonymous and difficult to identify you in real life unless you know them, so you can safely get away with talking about almost anything. However, as some of us savvy ones know, net-detectives can exploit such people to not only figure out the target's life, but anyone in association to them.

In fact FBI agents are already spying on social networking sites by 'friending' people to gain access to peoples' pages:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/10/13/government-spying-social-networks/?test=latestnews

I know FAUX News, but common sense would tell you that in the intelligence business, social networking sites would be the ultimate gold mine for such information without needing warrants. That's one reason why I got away from Facebook, other than the fact Facebook sells your personal information to third party advertisers and corporations.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 09:12:35 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 09:29:10 PM »
Facebook and other social networking site can be far more effective spying tools than CCTV surveillance and tracking bugs. Most mainstream people are narcissistic idiots who accept any friend request regardless who it is and brag about their lives. People still suffer this misconception that the internet is rather anonymous and difficult to identify you in real life unless you know them, so you can safely get away with talking about almost anything. However, as some of us savvy ones know, net-detectives can exploit such people to not only figure out the target's life, but anyone in association to them.

In fact FBI agents are already spying on social networking sites by 'friending' people to gain access to peoples' pages:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/10/13/government-spying-social-networks/?test=latestnews

I know FAUX News, but common sense would tell you that in the intelligence business, social networking sites would be the ultimate gold mine for such information without needing warrants. That's one reason why I got away from Facebook, other than the fact Facebook sells your personal information to third party advertisers and corporations.

How many FB users would actually know this already and are actually posting stuff to troll the authorities?

Those fuckwits in the FBI would be so anally retentive they wouldn't spot the joke until it hit them in the eye.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 09:46:31 PM »
They could be watching us right now. :zoinks:

Hello cuntfaces!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »

Hello cuntfaces!

Lets post some n00dz to really get them going.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 10:12:15 PM »

Hello cuntfaces!

True, but I2 is hardly as popular as myspace or facebook, so it's less likely. They would only be watching if someone on here is already on their watch list, or say certain things regarding assassination or Islamic terrorism. :tinfoil:

There's no escape from it really, even just by using google, you're giving hints about your personality, habits and even identity by doing that. Thing is about google though, I think they still need a warrant to investigate google's logs.

However social networking sites are worse because if you put too much trust in them, you'll say things there that you'll less likely to say on a random forum. Also it comes with the added bonus of not needing a warrant to 'spy' on someone Facebook, Myspace, etc page too.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 10:18:16 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 05:59:49 AM »
I am on the FBI watch list, according to the CIA, after my debut appearance on Australia's Most Wanted. MI6 was also interested in my performance as well as Mossad. The IPCC, WHO, and other less fortunate organisations such as Hamas and the Taliban, have also shown an interest in my affairs. STD, IUD, GFC and a few other notable bodies are also watching me closely.

I am a wanted werewolf.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 07:51:28 AM »
I read that article and I was outraged.  I think there's a big difference between tailing a suspect and slapping one of those on his car to track all his movements for a month without a warrant.  I think Big Brother is using them in cases where they couldn't even get a warrant so they can fish for information and the only reason they wouldn't just do it to anyone even if there's no evidence of a crime is that it would be too expensive.  If the price comes down, they would stick them on a lot more cars for even flimsier reasons.

This bothered me greatly:

The Obama administration last month asked the D.C. federal appeals court to change its ruling, calling the decision "vague and unworkable" and arguing that investigators will lose access to a tool they now use "with great frequency."

Why is the Obama administration tryng to insinuate itself into the courts and affect a federal court ruling?  Given the fact that different federal courts have ruled differently on the issue, it's going to the Supreme Court.

This just in: Obama is as much a fascist as President George W. Bush. More at 11 if we're still on the air.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

richard

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 10:48:24 AM »
I am on the FBI watch list, according to the CIA, after my debut appearance on Australia's Most Wanted. MI6 was also interested in my performance as well as Mossad. The IPCC, WHO, and other less fortunate organisations such as Hamas and the Taliban, have also shown an interest in my affairs. STD, IUD, GFC and a few other notable bodies are also watching me closely.
wow, what did you do?

and i know the governemt are grimy bastards, they also know about aliens. and also, they act like bitches because whos gonna put the cuffs on there sorrys asses? the good people of jupiter?  :laugh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »

I am a wanted werewolf.

Loup

What, the Geelong Football Club?

You must be popular.  :LOL:

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »

I am a wanted werewolf.

Loup

*snigger* good one steve-o :LOL:

But you guys missed the STD and the IUD.........

Loup

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:35 PM »
wow, what did you do?

and i know the governemt are grimy bastards, they also know about aliens. and also, they act like bitches because whos gonna put the cuffs on there sorrys asses? the good people of jupiter?  :laugh:

I am a rogue counterintelligence werewolf and I must be stopped.

Loup

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 03:47:27 PM »

I am a wanted werewolf.

Loup

Loup
:plus:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

I am a wanted werewolf.

Loup

Loup

I noticed, just couldn't work out what Subscriber Trunk Dialling had to do with it.