Educational

Author Topic: All the grudging haters.  (Read 5501 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: All the grudging haters.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 05:08:23 PM »
Only big fuckin' peters satisfy pat's gigantic chin.

It's one thing I've learned from life, never trust a narcissistic person. My dad had NPD and in ways was very similar to Pat, the only difference was that the cunt was 4'9. :laugh:

I never admitted I'm not a cunt and I don't hold any belief I have "changed". I openly enjoy annoying others.

But I'll not stop you defending your slandered hero, maybe you want to put your peter inside him? :zoinks:
well thats good so people can see you for who you really are. i just think its a more than a bit laughable when a guy who practicly acts the same way as chair did, call him out on it. like hes some fucking standard, your not.

and i dont know chair, apparently he was on my myspace page but i dont remember him. reguardless i think hes alright. i'm not registerd on his forums though and its not like i walk around the internet kissing his ass.

if hes goodlooking i might want to buttfuck him, but im not going out of my way to find out

Chair tries to be the saviour of aspies yet manipulates them behind the curtains for his own needs, all I do is antagonize others.

richard

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 05:18:37 PM »
Chair tries to be the saviour of aspies yet manipulates them behind the curtains for his own needs, all I do is antagonize others.
pot meet kettle.  :zoinks:

dumbass, lets ask soph if you didnt act the same way chair did.  :laugh:

::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
The Osensitive vs Butterflies thing has resolved sort of....mind you I haven't seen either for a while come to think?

I'm still here. I think Osensitive1's still here, and as far as I know that thing is resolved.
Yes, still here too. It's all good. Just trying to spend less time online in general.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 05:22:19 PM »

It's one thing I've learned from life, never trust a narcissistic person. My dad had NPD and in ways was very similar to Pat, the only difference was that the cunt was 4'9. :laugh:

I never admitted I'm not a cunt and I don't hold any belief I have "changed". I openly enjoy annoying others.

But I'll not stop you defending your slandered hero, maybe you want to put your peter inside him? :zoinks:
well thats good so people can see you for who you really are. i just think its a more than a bit laughable when a guy who practicly acts the same way as chair did, call him out on it. like hes some fucking standard, your not.

and i dont know chair, apparently he was on my myspace page but i dont remember him. reguardless i think hes alright. i'm not registerd on his forums though and its not like i walk around the internet kissing his ass.

if hes goodlooking i might want to buttfuck him, but im not going out of my way to find out

At least you can be funny, Shleed. I've never really seen you as a vicious vindictive bastard, more of a funny guy who likes to take the piss. Hell, there were plenty of worse ones around, like pea, flaketard, Kosmo, Meadow (recently) and they could really fuck with you and cause you a lot of strife. Pat-tard is amateurish compared to them, but still a fucking annoyance.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 05:23:17 PM »
pot meet kettle.  :zoinks:

dumbass, lets ask soph if you didnt act the same way chair did.  :laugh:

::)

Alright then, ask away. :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »
Why dont you let the rest of us know all about the drama you had with her, on zOMG

do it for the newbs, since your really no better than chair. 0_o

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2010, 05:32:39 PM »

At least you can be funny, Shleed. I've never really seen you as a vicious vindictive bastard, more of a funny guy who likes to take the piss. Hell, there were plenty of worse ones around, like pea, flaketard, Kosmo, Meadow (recently) and they could really fuck with you and cause you a lot of strife. Pat-tard is amateurish compared to them, but still a fucking annoyance.

I have fucked people over, I do admit. However, those people were not really liked by me to begin with. I normally don't fuck over friends unless they attempt to do funny moves (ie. Pea being creepy to Emma, he denies this but like Pat, logs told otherwise).

I never claim to be better than anyone in any way, even though people sometimes get a different impression. I consider myself not very intelligent and my only place in this world is to exist, not to be someone important. My misanthropy is the main reason why I belittle people I don't like, but that does not necessarily mean I consider myself superior to these people; more like it's because they claim they're superior without realising they're just pretentious apes like the rest of us. Bringing them back to reality, in a sense.

Why dont you let the rest of us know all about the drama you had with her, on zOMG

do it for the newbs, since your really no better than chair. 0_o

Yes, I fucked her off over starbuline and spammed ZOMG with flake. That's hardly a secret.

richard

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 05:39:50 PM »
shleed, your the oppitomy of someone i'd really like to be friends with, my god. the qualitys in your are to be envyd
in other news, your no better than chair. your just as fucking dumb as he was (in the past) and now your trying to act like somehow your better than him. you not! hello, has the hair taken over your ear holes

your whole argument with chair is moot.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:41:36 PM by richard »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2010, 05:44:24 PM »
I don't care much about you comparing me to Chair, I just think how that would piss him off. :zoinks:

I never consider myself to be better than him, I just pointed out the flaws he denies he has. He doesn't like that one bit. Also I just don't like him at all, his vanity and general pretentiousness put me off. He's the type of person who thinks he's god's gift to the world.

richard

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
and this is my point. if you've acted in a similar fashion in the past as he has then you have zero credibility in your argument

do you get it now? :autism:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »
Actually, no. Me and him are fairly different. It's only a matter of you picking up those differences (especially since I pretty much spelled them out on this thread), but if you can't then that's your tough luck.

richard

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »
your the one whos delusional shleed. anyways, im shure people here are smart enough to pick up on your hypocrisy and lies

have a nice day.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
I already admitted to being stupid, unimportant and in general being fairly modest. But if you want to think I'm the same, okay then. :LOL:

richard

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 08:06:10 PM »
shure weasle your way out of it.

why do you think your such a accepted member here?

deep down i know what you are though,  :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2010, 12:50:01 AM »
Your big peter knows all, eh? :orly: