Educational

Author Topic: All the grudging haters.  (Read 5507 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: All the grudging haters.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 11:27:11 AM »
The Osensitive vs Butterflies thing has resolved sort of....mind you I haven't seen either for a while come to think?

I'm still here. I think Osensitive1's still here, and as far as I know that thing is resolved.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 12:54:14 PM »
Friendships are built and broken here pretty much constantly. I've fell out with a few people here myself.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »
I am low on the pecking order here, but I don't care. I gotta say what I gotta say.

It seems that a number of members are stirring up shit that does not not need to be stuirred up. Past peeves, racist  and bigoted remarks, comments that are emotive and small minded

The direct effect of that is that the stupid fuckarse bullshit being revisited, is stirring up stuff with other members. It is contagious.

If the only reason you are here is to settle old scores, go somewhere else or keep it private. This is not a hatin' site. This is a debatin' site! Keep your fucking HATRED outside. Give me an argument that makes me THINK, and FEEL, and LEARN.

If I want haters and fucking BULLSHIT , I can go walk outside in the real world and punch a few stupid heads.

Give me the I2 back that I joined. Not this irrational witch hunt that I find myself in.

In other words, fuck off.

Loup

I do think it's stupid to hold grudges and who cares what Chair did in the past. Move on, I agree. He isn't like that anymore. It's not like he killed someone or raped someone or molested a child.

I also think the argument between butterlfies and Rage is stupid. So she spammed the shout box, so fucking what, move on, she said she was joking about wanting him banned, move on. Rage won't believe what she says, move on and just ignore him. But yet there I am watching it.

And this is I2 so the whole point of it is drama, bickering, backing up what you say, all that crap. I think you are missing the point of this board.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 01:33:14 PM »
In all fairness though, do you honestly believe what Chair says? :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 02:01:57 PM »
Yes.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
Despite the fact he's a compulsive liar and manipulator?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 02:43:09 PM »
Despite the fact he's a compulsive liar and manipulator?

I don't see that in him.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 03:11:44 PM »
Then he has done his job well when it comes to you.

richard

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »
Oh shut up shleed. your the biggest hypocrite here, i can remember when your were a troll from satans ass.
everyone online has been fucked up at some point in the past. you act like you've been a goddamn angel the whole time you've been with us! maybe you got those fat cheeks but thats about it, and besides. i believe chair when he said hes a differnet man. and it sounds like hes doing his own thing online so why contine to be obsessed about him

who fucking cares!

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »
Oh shut up shleed. your the biggest hypocrite here, i can remember when your were a troll from satans ass.
everyone online has been fucked up at some point in the past. you act like you've been a goddamn angel the whole time you've been with us! maybe you got those fat cheeks but thats about it, and besides. i believe chair when he said hes a differnet man. and it sounds like hes doing his own thing online so why contine to be obsessed about him

who fucking cares!

I never admitted I'm not a cunt and I don't hold any belief I have "changed". I openly enjoy annoying others.

But I'll not stop you defending your slandered hero, maybe you want to put your peter inside him? :zoinks:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:02:14 PM by Shleed. »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »
@ Loup:  :plus: for that.

@ Shleed: I guess he wants Pat to polish his agates at the same time.

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: Monty Python is God.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

richard

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2010, 05:06:50 PM »
I never admitted I'm not a cunt and I don't hold any belief I have "changed". I openly enjoy annoying others.

But I'll not stop you defending your slandered hero, maybe you want to put your peter inside him? :zoinks:
well thats good so people can see you for who you really are. i just think its a more than a bit laughable when a guy who practicly acts the same way as chair did, call him out on it. like hes some fucking standard, your not.

and i dont know chair, apparently he was on my myspace page but i dont remember him. reguardless i think hes alright. i'm not registerd on his forums though and its not like i walk around the internet kissing his ass.

if hes goodlooking i might want to buttfuck him, but im not going out of my way to find out

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2010, 05:07:43 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: Monty Python is God.

Loup

theres a Monty Python for EVERYTHING  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.