Educational

Author Topic: All the grudging haters.  (Read 5510 times)

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
All the grudging haters.
« on: October 13, 2010, 03:44:55 AM »
I am low on the pecking order here, but I don't care. I gotta say what I gotta say.

It seems that a number of members are stirring up shit that does not not need to be stuirred up. Past peeves, racist  and bigoted remarks, comments that are emotive and small minded

The direct effect of that is that the stupid fuckarse bullshit being revisited, is stirring up stuff with other members. It is contagious.

If the only reason you are here is to settle old scores, go somewhere else or keep it private. This is not a hatin' site. This is a debatin' site! Keep your fucking HATRED outside. Give me an argument that makes me THINK, and FEEL, and LEARN.

If I want haters and fucking BULLSHIT , I can go walk outside in the real world and punch a few stupid heads.

Give me the I2 back that I joined. Not this irrational witch hunt that I find myself in.

In other words, fuck off.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: All the grudging haters.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:12:47 AM »
Oh this is tame Loup. There was a time bad blood would boil and blood was spilled and tears were shed and spleens vented and gradually like the old valve being released. things went on.
At the moment there is a bit going on. The Meadow and and the Scrap vs Steve-O. Chair and General whats his name being a dick. Apart from that I think that it is relatively cruisey.
Ignore the threads that you think are distressing and stick to the threads you like and shit will blow over. It always does.

Hell Meadow will go and the bazillion threads on her will get buried eventually, The Osensitive vs Butterflies thing has resolved sort of....mind you I haven't seen either for a while come to think? Steve-O and Scrap? Well I don't there was really much in this. Someone has the wrong end of the stick and will probably get beaten with it in the end. Chair he is gone or going. Kit and i are cool. General Razor what's it is a dork but that is neither here nor there.

May be a little bit of push and shove elsewhere but that is  cool. This is I2 and there is normally more than just a little biff happening at any one time :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »
Here! Here!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I totally agree. I'm sick of this shit, even though I've been involved in it. I want the old I2 back that I returned to in August. Even though some of these recent posts have been funny, the fighting and sniping has gotten out of hand. Dead issues should have remained as such, and everyone should be having a laugh instead of trying to break each others' balls.

Loup, I'll be the first to apologise for stuffing it up for you.

And if I could give you that beer for real, I'd do it.

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 04:29:28 AM »
Ah you guys :eyelash: You been good to me the day I got here along with a whole bunch of other lovelies that I have grown very fond of.

I miss having a laugh with all you guys on here. It just feels so "bitter" at the mo' and it only seems to have happened since General whatshisname and scrapheap whatever showed up.

And I KNOW that if my impressions of them are true, they will bring their same old bullshit on to this thread, and flood it with the same old crap they been spouting everywhere else.

I guess I should just wait it out, huh?

Take care beautiful people

Loup

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 04:43:42 AM »
Ah you guys :eyelash: You been good to me the day I got here along with a whole bunch of other lovelies that I have grown very fond of.

I miss having a laugh with all you guys on here. It just feels so "bitter" at the mo' and it only seems to have happened since General whatshisname and scrapheap whatever showed up.

And I KNOW that if my impressions of them are true, they will bring their same old bullshit on to this thread, and flood it with the same old crap they been spouting everywhere else.

I guess I should just wait it out, huh?

Take care beautiful people

Loup

You may find at times the site 'works' for you and sometimes it doesn't.

Your idea of bullshit and someone else's is all subjective. You are more than welcome to choose to ignore what you do and don't want to get involved in.

There is no pecking order, you will just find some members target certain others in a positive or negative way.

For what it's worth....the times I don't get much out of the site, I just don't frequent here often. So that's why you may see some older members here just visiting, and that changes the mix for a moment. All I can say, is what you get out of it is up to you....and the moderation is limiited, so you can be as out there as you want...it's all up to you....as opposed to being killed by moderators elsewhere.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 04:47:21 AM »

I totally agree. I'm sick of this shit, even though I've been involved in it. I want the old I2 back that I returned to in August. Even though some of these recent posts have been funny, the fighting and sniping has gotten out of hand. Dead issues should have remained as such, and everyone should be having a laugh instead of trying to break each others' balls.

You have as much power to change your experience here as anyone else....complaining about things doesn't make things happen, taking actions in the way you want things to change, does.

So, Steve-O, since the site isn't meeting your needs, you have 2 choices....do something proactive about it...tell or demonstrate how....or leave. It's not that difficult.

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 04:48:19 AM »
Very true, Eclair.

I can get "possessive" of certain things, and react badly to change whether it be good or bad.

Often times, my reactions are based on a "shifting of the sands" that I don't understand.

I live in a bubble, really ::)

Loup

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 05:46:10 AM »
Like I said in another thread it comes and goes this was not nearly as bad as it has gotten before.  I try to ignore it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 05:55:52 AM »
Its not nice seeing people I like and respect going off at each other but I know it'll pass.

I hope anyway in the meantime im just ignoring it , I think we should distract ourselves with men in blazers Loup  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 08:16:32 AM »
Sorry, but I hate it when people lie(which I can't prove), and contradict themselves openly(which I DID prove).

I'll point it out every fucking time. I may be an ass, but i'm an honest one.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

richard

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 09:58:22 AM »
L. i completely agree, however the dramas are entertaining. like everyone else has said, ittle pass. this isnt the worst ive seen on here over my 4 year career here.  :P

wait till me and mcjagger get into it, it will be like nothing you've ever witnessed before. mostely because he thinks hes fuckin' better than everybody

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 10:07:45 AM »
L. i completely agree, however the dramas are entertaining. like everyone else has said, ittle pass. this isnt the worst ive seen on here over my 4 year career here.  :P

wait till me and mcjagger get into it, it will be like nothing you've ever witnessed before. mostely because he thinks hes fuckin' better than everybody

Is McJ even coming back?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »
I bet he won't.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

richard

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »
he's down in long beach on the docks unloading all the crap that comes from china

he'll be back im shure

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 11:02:06 AM »

You have as much power to change your experience here as anyone else....complaining about things doesn't make things happen, taking actions in the way you want things to change, does.

So, Steve-O, since the site isn't meeting your needs, you have 2 choices....do something proactive about it...tell or demonstrate how....or leave. It's not that difficult.

Since when did I say I didn't want to be here? Maybe Les is right in the sense that you tend to misread things alot. Anyway, that's beside the point. I thought with all this bullshit between Scraptard and I might have been worth an apology to Loup on my behalf, so I did it. I preferred it before all this arguing and shit came about, and the primary people who started it all were trolls like Meadow, Razor, Pat and Scrap. Shit happens, and therefore arguments get out of hand. Then we wish the fucking things hadn't happened, cos it ruins all the fun.

Now hopefully all this 'Days Of Our Lives' shit will dissolve and we can get back to what here is meant to be about.