Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4888 times)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
I saw a picture of him on HikiCulture, he looked decent, not good-looking, just 7/10.

DukeNukem

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2010, 02:32:31 PM »
I saw a picture of him on HikiCulture, he looked decent, not good-looking, just 7/10.

I think you are more of a flaming homosexual than you are letting on. :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »
lets see his picture, i'll tell you if hes hot. since your all not ghey  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2010, 03:28:35 PM »
However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

And how would you know that I "harassed several female members from WP for nudes"? How would you know this? Do you have access to my email account? Did these females who were being harassed seek out your guidance? Please enlighten me. I've seen you make similar claims about lots of other people. You made the exact same claims towards that Richard guy who collects rocks, saying that he "asks girls for noodz". You just make this bullshit up about people you despise. I used to create threads with titles like "Where the titties at?" which probably gave people the impression that I'm perverted, but the thing is that these threads weren't meant to be taken seriously. I'm also known for my perverted sense-of-humor, but unfortunately, a lot of people take me literally. I've spoken to dozens of people from the Asperger's community over the years, and none of them think I'm fucked up because they know the real me - not my troll persona which I've long dropped.

For the record, Emma told me that she was considering to take a nude for me without me even asking her for one. Before she met you, her and I were becoming fond of each other. I eventually asked her when she'd be willing to send me a a pic as she already said that she'd show me one, but she wasn't up for it. She eventually got pissed off at me over something and when you guys met she lied to you saying that I was a pervert, etc. and you, being her boyfriend, took it to be the truth. I don't blame you, really. I come off as being fucked up, or at least I used to.

The only other person who I "harrassed" at WP was Missconstrue, but that was me just bullshitting around. Even ask her about what I said to her - she'll tell you. I sent her a couple PMs saying "Cum for me" just to see her reaction. I trolled Missconstrue - I wasn't literally asking her to "cum for me". I wanted to creep her out for a laugh, but I eventually told her that I was fucking around and apologized. I admit that I used to be an ass on forums, but I haven't trolled for years. I no longer get a kick out of it. I find it to be a waste of time. I've always been a prankster of sorts, but my trolling days are over. I no longer get a thrill out of trolling.

What I do now when I'm bored is read J.G. Ballard stories and watch my pretentious "films". ;)

Why do I sense that you are not telling us the whole truth?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »
However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

And how would you know that I "harassed several female members from WP for nudes"? How would you know this? Do you have access to my email account? Did these females who were being harassed seek out your guidance? Please enlighten me. I've seen you make similar claims about lots of other people. You made the exact same claims towards that Richard guy who collects rocks, saying that he "asks girls for noodz". You just make this bullshit up about people you despise. I used to create threads with titles like "Where the titties at?" which probably gave people the impression that I'm perverted, but the thing is that these threads weren't meant to be taken seriously. I'm also known for my perverted sense-of-humor, but unfortunately, a lot of people take me literally. I've spoken to dozens of people from the Asperger's community over the years, and none of them think I'm fucked up because they know the real me - not my troll persona which I've long dropped.

For the record, Emma told me that she was considering to take a nude for me without me even asking her for one. Before she met you, her and I were becoming fond of each other. I eventually asked her when she'd be willing to send me a a pic as she already said that she'd show me one, but she wasn't up for it. She eventually got pissed off at me over something and when you guys met she lied to you saying that I was a pervert, etc. and you, being her boyfriend, took it to be the truth. I don't blame you, really. I come off as being fucked up, or at least I used to.

The only other person who I "harrassed" at WP was Missconstrue, but that was me just bullshitting around. Even ask her about what I said to her - she'll tell you. I sent her a couple PMs saying "Cum for me" just to see her reaction. I trolled Missconstrue - I wasn't literally asking her to "cum for me". I wanted to creep her out for a laugh, but I eventually told her that I was fucking around and apologized. I admit that I used to be an ass on forums, but I haven't trolled for years. I no longer get a kick out of it. I find it to be a waste of time. I've always been a prankster of sorts, but my trolling days are over. I no longer get a thrill out of trolling.

What I do now when I'm bored is read J.G. Ballard stories and watch my pretentious "films". ;)

Why do I sense that you are not telling us the whole truth?

Cos he isn't. He had at least 4 personas at ZOMG, all sockpuppets. I checked the memberlist when I was there, and they were all separate registrations.

Pat666rick, chair, Brocksmith and some other one. Soph could verify this, but would have to find backups of ZOMG to prove it.

Also, he would start up about half a dozen threads on any given day, and not long afterward he would wipe his posts. And just because he says he talks tto people on MSN doesn't mean he is being totally honest with them either. A troll is a troll is a troll.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2010, 08:35:48 PM »
several of us asked for him to be moderator and welcomed him back with open arms. dont know if that had any effect on him being named Admin or not. the thing is most of us trust him.
So you were registerd before him? and now he's an admin.

that brings about a whole lot of other questions. perosnally i wouldnt trust anyone on the internet, for obvious reasons.

nope Pikajedi3 was born at AFF......... actually he was there before me at least a year or so

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2010, 08:42:12 PM »
What a fucking Hypocrite; I encountered him after his ban, over at Spectrumites, and he started calling me by my first name in every post!

I wasn't banned from Spectrumites. I was de-registered hence why my account there says "de-registered" rather than "banned" . The admin of Spectrumites was actually an admin of my old forum; we were on good terms. I kindly asked him if he'd close down my account and he complied. I wanted my account to be closed due to that whole Jean-Felix thing that went on at AFF; my reputation was clearly fucked after that, so I simply wanted to quit being a part of that board as a lot of Spectrumites' user-base consists of users from AFF.

I called you by your first name because you often left me provocative posts. I knew that you hated being addressed by your first name, and this is why I called you it. I was mad at you at the time, but I no longer feel ill feelings towards you, the other staff members of AFF or the users. Some people from that board who got on my case eventually apologized to me and I eventually messaged various users of that board to apologize. I no longer consider myself as being on bad terms with anyone at AFF and regularly speak to some users of that board via IM.

I know that this post may seem like I'm being all sensitive and such; I'm not. I'd just prefer if this forum drama would end.
yes you bought EZ`s friendship with that mod job ya gave him. Ummm how did that work out. I was on both your forum and spectrumites(RIP), and  I saw your little manipulation bullshit you tried there, too. what a fucktard you is. And believe me of the folks who even remember your sorry ass at AFF you  aint made any friends
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 08:45:51 PM by skyblue1 »

Chair

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2010, 09:26:26 PM »

Cos he isn't. He had at least 4 personas at ZOMG, all sockpuppets. I checked the memberlist when I was there, and they were all separate registrations.

Pat666rick, chair, Brocksmith and some other one. Soph could verify this, but would have to find backups of ZOMG to prove it.

Also, he would start up about half a dozen threads on any given day, and not long afterward he would wipe his posts. And just because he says he talks tto people on MSN doesn't mean he is being totally honest with them either. A troll is a troll is a troll.

So you're resorting to mudslinging?

Me having sockpuppets doesn't mean that I'm bullshitting as I've already admitted to being a troll in the past. I in fact did have sockpuppets at Zomg, but I didn't make an attempt to conceal myself. I eventually posted photos of myself on all the accounts which is why it was so easy for people to spot me. I wouldn't always wipe my posts. But when I'd do it, it was just to get you guys in a rage. It worked, no? "Patwit deleted his posts! Let's bug him!". Everytime I'd delete my posts, you guys would get all worked up about it, thinking that the joke was on me.

I've had sockpuppets elsewhere too. If you want to know what they were, just ask. I'll tell you. I've got nothing to hide. I've no sockpuppets here though. I'm no longer into creating sockpuppets. I'm bored with being a troll. Time can be spent much more wisely.

Aren't you known for having a shitload of sockpuppets on WP? I bet lots of the people on I2 have had their share of sockpuppets.

Choose to believe what you will, but keep in mind that I don't care what you choose to believe. I just wanted to state what I had to say. If you'd talk to anyone I speak to regularly you'd realize that I'm a lot more normal than people on some of these drama-filled aspie boards make me out to be. Do you think a troll would dedicate so much time being normal? Ha.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:30:57 PM by ??? »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2010, 09:30:45 PM »

So you're resorting to mudslinging?

Me having sockpuppets doesn't mean that I'm bullshitting as I've already admitted to being a troll in the past. I in fact did have sockpuppets at Zomg, but I didn't make an attempt to conceal myself. I eventually posted photos of myself on all the accounts which is why it was so easy for people to spot me. I wouldn't always wipe my posts. But when I'd do it, it was just to get you guys in a rage. It worked, no? "Patwit deleted his posts! Let's bug him!". Everytime I'd delete my posts, you guys would get all worked up about it, thinking that the joke was on me.

I've had sockpuppets elsewhere too. If you want to know what they were, just ask. I'll tell you. I've got nothing to hide. I've no sockpuppets here though.

Aren't you known for having a shitload of sockpuppets on WP?

Choose to believe what you will, but keep in mind that I don't care what you choose to believe. I just wanted to state what I had to say. If you'd talk to anyone I speak to regularly you'd realize that I'm a lot more normal than people on some of these drama-filled aspie boards make me out to be. Do you think a troll would dedicate so much time being normal? Ha.

Trouble is your trollship and your normal behaviour are as intertwined as orange and mango fruit-juice.

P7PSP

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »
Trouble is your trollship and your normal behaviour are as intertwined as orange and mango fruit-juice.
:indeed: Separating one from the other is akin to shaving shit off of a turd.  :poop:

Chair

« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
yes you bought EZ`s friendship with that mod job ya gave him. Ummm how did that work out. I was on both your forum and spectrumites(RIP), and  I saw your little manipulation bullshit you tried there, too. what a fucktard you is. And believe me of the folks who even remember your sorry ass at AFF you  aint made any friends

Ah, SkyBlue - the person who started the whole Jean-Felix thing, going as far as to admitting that it was a huge fuck up and creating an apology thread for me and Jean. Why do you continue being an ass to me when you already chose to create that apology thread? I think you enjoy being contemptuous for the sake of being contemptuous. You don't even believe in what you say to me, so quit being contemptuous for the sake of being an ass.

You were claiming me to be that French guy, Jean-Felix, to fear monger so that I would get banned. You did this at Jean's, an innocent guy's, expense. Was it difficult to see? It was a huge display of fearmongering. It's no different from what Hitler did to rise to power. If that's not fucking manipulation, I don't know what is. The thing with your fearmongering though is that it clearly didn't work. You eventually knew you had to submit and tell people that you fucked up, hence why your apology thread was created directly post me getting banned. You were really craving everyone's sympathy.

I know that a lot of the people on AFF continue to loathe me, but there are some who I currently speak to. I think the last person to start shit about me on AFF was LizzieCollinsDeArc, but she did that solely because she was mad at me for imposing a new rule on HikiCulture which she didn't like. She didn't even tell people on AFF why she was mad at me, so people weren't even given any context. They just assumed me to be an ass because "Lizzy said it! She's an AFF user! If she says that Chair is evil, it must be true!".

She eventually aplogozed to me, over and over again, and repeatedly added me on MSN, but I gave up on her as I was fed up of her bullshit.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:52:09 PM by ??? »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »
:indeed: Separating one from the other is akin to shaving shit off of a turd.  :poop:

:plus: :LMAO: Best line ever.

Chair

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2010, 11:39:14 PM »

I nominate it as being one of the most infantile posts a middle-aged man has ever contributed to a forum. Congrats.

PPK is your typical gun-toting American gangsta from da hood in socal (west side - booyaka booyaka!), while you're this football lovin' Australian who loves him some beers! Crickey!

E-bully rednecks and gangstaz unite!

What are you guys gonna do now? Bug me for being Canadian? I hope you do so that you can make fools of yourselves.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2010, 11:43:13 PM »

I nominate it as being one of the most infantile posts a middle-aged man has ever contributed to a forum. Congrats.

PPK is your typical gun-toting American gangsta from da hood in socal (west side - booyaka booyaka!), while you're this football lovin' Australian who loves him some beers! Crickey!

What are you guys gonna do now? Bug me for being Canadian? I hope you do so that you can make fools of yourselves.

What exactly is wrong with being a gun toting American or with being a redneck?  Or loving football and beer, for that matter?

Chair

« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2010, 12:22:53 AM »
:indeed: Separating one from the other is akin to shaving shit off of a turd.  :poop:

What exactly is wrong with being a gun toting American or with being a redneck?  Or loving football and beer, for that matter?

I simply can't relate to gun-toting Americans or Australian rednecks.

People who watch football tend to be obnoxious. I can't stand football and despise how Americans act during the Superbowl. It makes me glad that I live in Canada as they're more fond of hockey here which is a superior sport IMO, though I personally don't care for sports in general; I don't understand them. I myself prefer strategic games. I do, however, like beer. But I tend to drink micro brew, and various fairly popular imported beers like Hoegaarden, Duvel and Holston Festbock. I'm especially fond of Belgian beers.