Author Topic: Butterflies and Osensitive1  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Butterflies and Osensitive1
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2010, 10:38:13 PM »
Of course. Everyone shall have what they want.  After all, I am a gracious monarch.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2010, 07:09:03 AM »
Of course. Everyone shall have what they want.  After all, I am a gracious monarch.

:zoinks:

In that case can we get some Male pole dancers in here?  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2010, 07:09:45 AM »

:zoinks:

In that case can we get some Male pole dancers in here?  :orly:

The May Pole dancers only come in May.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2010, 07:14:43 AM »
I also wish people would send me a PM or even ask out in the open if they think I have contradicted myself and ask me to please explain myself. I say X and then I say Y elsewhere or I said this one time and now I am saying that. But sadly some people get pissed off when they get called out but that doesn't happen with me. I only get mad when I get falsely accused but asking me isn't accusing me, for eg. "I thought you said you hated the heat?" when I say "I wish it get hot out" after I had said before "I hate the heat." But if someone screeched "bullshit, you said bla bla bla" to me, then I get mad and I may end up attacking them back or insulting them calling them dumb. False accusations piss me off so that's why I rather ask questions than accusing.
But if I have no memory of saying something or don't have a clue what they are talking about, I can't answer their question unless they back up their claim by being more specific and maybe showing my old post where I said it or trying to refresh me. But however if someone kept sending me PMs about my posts I make, I would think they were harassing me going on a witch hunt so that's why I refrain asking the same person over and over to clarify when I think they have said one thing and then another so they won't think I am following their posts or targeting them.

I do think it is an aspie thing when people take things the wrong way we say. We tend to say what we exactly mean and to someone else it means something else because they read between the lines, they look at our body language, the tone, the choice of words and bam a misunderstanding happens. Of course that happens to everyone, even to NTs but it's more common in AS so therefore I would think it's an AS thing. We get this crap a lot but we may have no clue we have insulted someone or offended them because they are not going to say anything or because we don't pick up on their cues that they are offended or we did something wrong. So just because no one ever yells at me or throws drinks in my face doesn't mean I don't ever offend. They may not be expressing it or I am just not picking up the hint I had.

I once made a joke on WP to an NT asking her "is this the new section for you to give advice in" because she was always posting in the Love and dating board on there and now she was finally posting in the Adult Autism Issues in my thread and she started insulting me calling me a troll and bringing back my April Fools prank I did on there claiming I confessed. I tried to explain to her it was a joke and I posted it on other forums so that's why I edit my post there because it was different for every board. She wouldn't listen. She even falsely accused me of bullshitting. I even tried apologizing to her too but she wouldn't listen and kept the drama going. I think she is a troll. After what westernskyline told me about her what happened between them too. I don't think he'd lie to me so I know she is a lying sack of shit and likes to start shit on there sometimes. I don't pay any attention to her posts of course. I have seen her giving great advice but sometimes she is just mean as I have seen. She used to be one of my favorite members there and NTs there. But she lost my respect after that thread I posted.

I must admit I am a mass of condradictions myself. For instance, I don't think that I am a bitchy or nasty person in real life, but I can show those traits quite often on the internet. I could say totally trurhfully that I'm an extremely introverted person. But at the same time, in certain circumstances I'm extremely extroverted. I can claim truthfully to be a good person, but then go and do something that a lot of people would see as very bad and not even feel guilty about it. And the list goes on. It's not that I'm a liar, its just that what's truthfull in one situation mightn't neccesarly apply in a different situation. Or perhaps I'm just one confused bunny :laugh:

So what you're saying is that you think your values don't match up with those of others?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2010, 11:15:48 AM »
I also wish people would send me a PM or even ask out in the open if they think I have contradicted myself and ask me to please explain myself. I say X and then I say Y elsewhere or I said this one time and now I am saying that. But sadly some people get pissed off when they get called out but that doesn't happen with me. I only get mad when I get falsely accused but asking me isn't accusing me, for eg. "I thought you said you hated the heat?" when I say "I wish it get hot out" after I had said before "I hate the heat." But if someone screeched "bullshit, you said bla bla bla" to me, then I get mad and I may end up attacking them back or insulting them calling them dumb. False accusations piss me off so that's why I rather ask questions than accusing.
But if I have no memory of saying something or don't have a clue what they are talking about, I can't answer their question unless they back up their claim by being more specific and maybe showing my old post where I said it or trying to refresh me. But however if someone kept sending me PMs about my posts I make, I would think they were harassing me going on a witch hunt so that's why I refrain asking the same person over and over to clarify when I think they have said one thing and then another so they won't think I am following their posts or targeting them.

I do think it is an aspie thing when people take things the wrong way we say. We tend to say what we exactly mean and to someone else it means something else because they read between the lines, they look at our body language, the tone, the choice of words and bam a misunderstanding happens. Of course that happens to everyone, even to NTs but it's more common in AS so therefore I would think it's an AS thing. We get this crap a lot but we may have no clue we have insulted someone or offended them because they are not going to say anything or because we don't pick up on their cues that they are offended or we did something wrong. So just because no one ever yells at me or throws drinks in my face doesn't mean I don't ever offend. They may not be expressing it or I am just not picking up the hint I had.

I once made a joke on WP to an NT asking her "is this the new section for you to give advice in" because she was always posting in the Love and dating board on there and now she was finally posting in the Adult Autism Issues in my thread and she started insulting me calling me a troll and bringing back my April Fools prank I did on there claiming I confessed. I tried to explain to her it was a joke and I posted it on other forums so that's why I edit my post there because it was different for every board. She wouldn't listen. She even falsely accused me of bullshitting. I even tried apologizing to her too but she wouldn't listen and kept the drama going. I think she is a troll. After what westernskyline told me about her what happened between them too. I don't think he'd lie to me so I know she is a lying sack of shit and likes to start shit on there sometimes. I don't pay any attention to her posts of course. I have seen her giving great advice but sometimes she is just mean as I have seen. She used to be one of my favorite members there and NTs there. But she lost my respect after that thread I posted.

I must admit I am a mass of condradictions myself. For instance, I don't think that I am a bitchy or nasty person in real life, but I can show those traits quite often on the internet. I could say totally trurhfully that I'm an extremely introverted person. But at the same time, in certain circumstances I'm extremely extroverted. I can claim truthfully to be a good person, but then go and do something that a lot of people would see as very bad and not even feel guilty about it. And the list goes on. It's not that I'm a liar, its just that what's truthfull in one situation mightn't neccesarly apply in a different situation. Or perhaps I'm just one confused bunny :laugh:

So what you're saying is that you think your values don't match up with those of others?

I don't really claim to have a very high set of values at all.  :-\

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2010, 11:20:03 AM »
I see. I'm pretty steadfast in mine.
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »
I see. I'm pretty steadfast in mine.

Your mum must be very proud :2thumbsup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2010, 11:32:48 AM »
I don't get along well with my parents.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2010, 01:07:17 PM »
My mum loves me but my dad I haven't seen for years

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »
My parents love me, but when I visit I always seem to get in a fierce yelling argument with my dad. We've never seen eye to eye.
I will never stop...