Author Topic: Butterflies and Osensitive1  (Read 4230 times)

P7PSP

Re: Butterflies and Osensitive1
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 08:58:20 PM »
At least I seem to now partly understand what the issue is, and that she has the same issue with Steve. It was in a PM.

Are you diagnosed? For some reason, I recall you saying you're not; could be wrong about that though. I think this might be the real root of my issue. I have the same problem with steve and the way he treats people here. If you are, my apologies, I won't address you again.

She wrongly thought I wasn't diagnosed.
Before April 2008 I was not dx'ed. I guess I wasn't on the spectrum then. TCO isn't autie, he just likes hanging here. I like him hanging out here too.

Osensitive1

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 08:59:14 PM »
Since your posting my personal messages to you, why not post the rest of what I said about that matter?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »
At least I seem to now partly understand what the issue is, and that she has the same issue with Steve. It was in a PM.

Are you diagnosed? For some reason, I recall you saying you're not; could be wrong about that though. I think this might be the real root of my issue. I have the same problem with steve and the way he treats people here. If you are, my apologies, I won't address you again.

I'm not, but everyone knew that. And nobody gave a shit either.

That is me she is referring to, isn't it?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 09:02:13 PM »

I assume she was referring to you. I don't know of any other Steve on the site.

Osensitive1

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 09:02:42 PM »
Yes. Sorry for talking about you behind you back, Steve. I don't understand why you're so hard on people who may need this place and have nowhere else to go.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 09:03:21 PM »

I assume she was referring to you. I don't know of any other Steve on the site.

I don't know of any others either.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:06 PM »
Yes. Sorry for talking about you behind you back, Steve. I don't understand why you're so hard on people who may need this place and have nowhere else to go.

You're trying to paint me out as a bitch, but I'm not trying to hide my bitchyness. You're a bitch aswell, bitching about Steve behind his back and now you're trying to weasle out of it >:(

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »

I've got a bit of a sledgehammer wit, and sometimes it may fall a bit hard. The only ones I really jump on are those that annoy the fuck out of me like Razortwat and when Duke and richard did. I've settled my differences with Duke and richard, so Razortwat and Meadow are the only ones who piss me off.

Osensitive1

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 09:12:02 PM »
Or even try speaking to me in a reasonable manner, rather than making gross exagerations to back up your flimsy point. If you wanted to sort out an issue you had with me, did you really think that was an appropriate way to do it?
Maybe you can teach me how to speak to people in a reasonable and appropriate manner, or perhaps just bring up my mother. Oh wait, you don't do things like that, right?

I'm not evil at all. On  the whole I'd say I'm a good person. I'm not generally a nasty person, and I don't go around deliberately offending or trying to hurt people who haven't tried to hurt or offend me.

Osensitive1

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 09:14:17 PM »
I've got a bit of a sledgehammer wit, and sometimes it may fall a bit hard. The only ones I really jump on are those that annoy the fuck out of me like Razortwat and when Duke and richard did. I've settled my differences with Duke and richard, so Razortwat and Meadow are the only ones who piss me off.
The first time I saw you here, you were beating the hell out of a couple of people for no reason. You did explain it as a bandwagon thing, though. It was later I read someone say something about you being nt.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »
Maybe you can teach me how to speak to people in a reasonable and appropriate manner

I think you know fine well how tio speak in a reasonable and approprite manner. I think you just chose not to on this occasion.

or perhaps just bring up my mother. Oh wait, you don't do things like that, right?

God, you really do sound bitter now ::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 09:17:46 PM »
Lol. Yes, sounding bitter.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 09:21:00 PM »

Osensitive1

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »
My mother's very nice by the way, 'wonderful' woman.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 09:24:56 PM »
My mother's very nice by the way, 'wonderful' woman.

I'm sure she is. I just wonder where she went wrong with you.