Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30932 times)

richard

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #495 on: October 07, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »
I'm telling y'all. Meadow is a troll. I'm convinced everything she says is lies.
:laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #496 on: October 07, 2010, 08:48:19 PM »
I dont think I want to know what a "Cleveland Steamer" really is....:tinfoil:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #497 on: October 07, 2010, 08:49:08 PM »
I'm telling y'all. Meadow is a troll. I'm convinced everything she says is lies.
Doubtful. Known from another place and time.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #498 on: October 07, 2010, 08:50:03 PM »
Meh, Meadow's not even worthy of my time to troll. Way too piss easy and her insults are boring and dull.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #499 on: October 07, 2010, 08:51:03 PM »

Maybe shes like a troll with an act?

Like that Bucktoothfarmer guy , he goes around pretending to be a farmer but she goes around claiming to be this person who's suffered these terrible things happening to her.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #500 on: October 07, 2010, 08:52:05 PM »

Maybe she's from:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #501 on: October 07, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »

I know she's been around for a long while, but if you read her old posts, it's hard to believe that she's for real.
Do you mean that you know her in real life, or just that she's been around the net peddling the same story for a long time?

Meh, Meadow's not even worthy of my time to troll. Way too piss easy and her insults are boring and dull.

Her insults are truly pathetic. She just tells you you're stupid, or a moron, or mentally retarded, but refuses to tell you why. If she is a troll, she a hell of a bad one.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #502 on: October 07, 2010, 08:57:27 PM »

Like that Bucktoothfarmer guy , he goes around pretending to be a farmer but she goes around claiming to be this person who's suffered these terrible things happening to her.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The only thing is, if she's gonna troll, I would've thought she'd have developed a decent range of insults by now. The term sitting duck springs to mind.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #503 on: October 07, 2010, 08:58:05 PM »

I know she's been around for a long while, but if you read her old posts, it's hard to believe that she's for real.
Do you mean that you know her in real life, or just that she's been around the net peddling the same story for a long time?

Her insults are truly pathetic. She just tells you you're stupid, or a moron, or mentally retarded, but refuses to tell you why. If she is a troll, she a hell of a bad one.

YOU EVIL RETARD!!!

:lol:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #504 on: October 07, 2010, 08:58:28 PM »
Some trolls are simple creatures, and stick to a basic persona.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #505 on: October 07, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »

That's exactly what I was thinking. The only thing is, if she's gonna troll, I would've thought she'd have developed a decent range of insults by now. The term sitting duck springs to mind.

Really?

because "Target Practice" springs to my mind  :zoinks:.

richard

« Reply #506 on: October 07, 2010, 08:59:18 PM »

:LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #507 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01:08 PM »

YOU EVIL RETARD!!!

:lol:

Which could translate to

YOU LIVER DATER!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #508 on: October 07, 2010, 09:02:35 PM »
You're all just a bunch of dickwads when I was a little girl I had to walk 15 miles to school through broken glass and get raped by my hermaphrodite mom. Stick it up your wazoo!
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #509 on: October 07, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »
You're all just a bunch of dickwads when I was a little girl I had to walk 15 miles to school through broken glass and get raped by my hermaphrodite mom. Stick it up your wazoo!

I have to admit. Her "stick it up your wazoo" made me laugh.