Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30910 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »
Your whole "karma" thing is pretty stupid too, to go with the low-class icons. I don't even look at the karma, just so you morons know. Hate me all you want to. Apparently that's good for you, because you do it so much and so often.
Religious cults enjoy being hated as well, and they make about as much sense as you do.

Only a moron gets offended when someone calls someone else a moron. Same thing with you not understanding what I'm saying.
I understand that you are a spiteful, hate filled bitch who is not honest enough to mean anything you say about your intentions. You have stated numerous times that you are done posting here only to come back to spew more bile.

I feel so sorry for you. I come back because I'm a human being.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2010, 08:59:40 PM »
Good-night, maggots. You know who you are.  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2010, 09:01:56 PM »
Your whole "karma" thing is pretty stupid too, to go with the low-class icons. I don't even look at the karma, just so you morons know. Hate me all you want to. Apparently that's good for you, because you do it so much and so often.
Religious cults enjoy being hated as well, and they make about as much sense as you do.

Only a moron gets offended when someone calls someone else a moron. Same thing with you not understanding what I'm saying.
I understand that you are a spiteful, hate filled bitch who is not honest enough to mean anything you say about your intentions. You have stated numerous times that you are done posting here only to come back to spew more bile.

I feel so sorry for you. I come back because I'm a human being.
Coming to this forum is not a defining trait of human beings. You have statde numerous times that you were done posting here, but you are too much of a liar to ever keep your word.

P7PSP

« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
I was literally, sadistically abused, raped and beaten on a daily basis by a paranoid schizophrenic my mother shacked up with for over three years. He broke my nose when I was twelve years old when I tried to say no to the abuse on Thanksgiving day and my mother took up for him and said she did it in front of her parents when he brought me in that way on Thanksgiving day to her parents house. She let this man use me just as he pleased, right out in the open, in front of the entire family and out on the highway at rest areas all across the Southwest states and in motel rooms on occasion as well. That doesn't even scratch the surface to what I was going through in that environment on a daily, minute by minute basis. Is there any wonder I freak out with the open invitation to all schizophrenics to add to the mix of sociopaths on board at the WP? Of course not. The world is crazy, heartless and cruel. Another word for it is just plain old STUPID. That's all. That's it. Morons don't give a shit what happens to others. All they care about is their profit margin, if they can possibly obtain one. "Neurodiversity" is a crock of shit. And so is the so-called "Aspergian". These people need to be taken down a few notches before they cause any more harm.
Did it pay well?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2010, 09:19:41 PM »
There's nothing to save your moronic ass.

P7PSP

« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »
There's nothing to save your moronic ass.
A trip to San Diego may help.  :thumbup:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2010, 09:23:29 PM »
I hate the morons of the world because they have done an awful lot of harm to me.

^ You are definitely one of them.

P7PSP

« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2010, 09:26:49 PM »
I hate the morons of the world because they have done an awful lot of harm to me.

Did I harm you by posting here? Damn you are fragile aren't you?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2010, 09:31:56 PM »

Did I say "all" the morons have hurt me? No, I said I hate morons of the world because of the ones who have hurt me. And you are an unequivocal moron that you don't understand that, and won't shut the fuck up. Typical, fucking moron.

P7PSP

« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2010, 10:26:40 PM »

Did I say "all" the morons have hurt me? No, I said I hate morons of the world because of the ones who have hurt me. And you are an unequivocal moron that you don't understand that, and won't shut the fuck up. Typical, fucking moron.  :bigcry:
Go ahead and cry me a river of your woes you acerbic, psychopathic, self centered twat.  :hahaha:

P7PSP

« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2010, 10:31:41 PM »
I don't know much, as far as intelligence goes.
Good point Meadow, intelligence does not appear to be your strong suit.  :thumbup: Good self awareness.

P7PSP

« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2010, 10:48:52 PM »

Did I say "all" the morons have hurt me? No, I said I hate morons of the world because of the ones who have hurt me. And you are an unequivocal moron that you don't understand that, and won't shut the fuck up. Typical, fucking moron.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2010, 11:43:33 PM »
I don't believe Temple Grandin is autistic either. I think she is learning disabled with problems that pertain to "impulse control", which frequently goes hand in hand with the "intellectually challenged". I grew up with it and ought to know. My family are very able "socially" so they are not likely on the spectrum but most of them do have learning disabilities, with an evil streak. She is also incredibly lucky she had parents who were able to look out for her and give her the best help and resources available. Anyone can get a college degree and even a Ph.D if given the resources. Even those who have half of their brain completely missing. But again, a total disservice there to the autistic community because of the confusion it (she) generates.
I don't agree with the statement I bolded above. I am at uni now and I am finding it really hard. I won't be getting a Ph.D. I just don't have the intelligence.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2010, 04:48:07 AM »

When life is rough, it has a way of wearing a person down that way. My nervous system is shot because of the added traumas I have gone through and at this point I just have to protect my health and being in forums doesn't do that for me. These sorts of interactions wear me down. I have too many issues and certain people take issue with that, so there you go.

Me too...maybe we should start a support forum? ( This is humour and irony BTW :green:)

I just get exactly how you feel, AND how hard it is to let go, even if you are more than ready to, when people keep throwing their favourite "hook" lines at you, sometimes because they can't handle any sense of rejection, but mostly because they aren't ready to face whatever part of them feels the same way you do, so they need to pretend it cannot exist.

But I get it, I really do...I just think you are too young yet to give up for good.

The irony in this is that whilst this place is far from a support forum and never styled itself as such, at least here as rough and tumble as it is. There is at least an amount of honest here and not the same hypocrisies, underhanded sneakiness and deceptiveness of other boards purporting to be support forums.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2010, 05:56:41 AM »
Many see Meadow as being whiny.
The truth is this is a rough little pub. Niceties and support are left on the doorstep and combative natures and rough and tumble left to prosper.
Then again everyone coming here knows that so coming to I2 for support is like going to a brothel for love. it just doesn't work too well usually.
PPK is in his right and his element. His form is what this place is based on. He fits right in.
Meadow at the moment is not so much BUT I have to say that at the very least she is hanging in there and whilst no one is going to openly encourage that. It is one thing that is actually respected here.
"Back your words and take what's coming to you. Challenge and be challenged." (Paraphrased) PPK certainly does and most here do.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap