Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30794 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2010, 11:05:38 PM »
It'll crash and burn. Corruption always does. Then he can sit and live with himself and all his "friends".

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2010, 11:11:48 PM »
Good night you guys. Thanks for being here for me. I feel better now, thanks to you.

Anyone who wants to come along and try to mess that up, give it your best shot.

Good night my friends.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 12:06:46 AM »
its so hard to leave because it so active over there. but stick around here and it might become a habbit you might enjoy ;)

I didn't 'leave' there, but once I came here, I found it rather boring over there and too focused on AS problems.

Offline RPM1978

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 12:44:30 AM »
I don't post on WP much myself, I got upset at people not reading my words clearly when I asked about how to help break my ex-fiancee of a certain bad habit or something.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2010, 12:52:51 AM »
I don't post on WP much myself, I got upset at people not reading my words clearly when I asked about how to help break my ex-fiancee of a certain bad habit or something.

Don't pick yer nose!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2010, 01:14:06 AM »

Ha I remember that and your insults were funny, I was laughing.

I don't post there as much like I used to. I have found the place boring but it's hard to stay away. I got addicted again. I need a distraction. But damn the WP drama pisses me off. But now I don't see much of it anymore. It seems to have died down or I am not paying that much attention.

Offline RPM1978

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2010, 01:20:57 AM »
Yeah I don't like a lot of that drama that goes on in some of these places either.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2010, 09:22:36 AM »
It will be known that I was banned from WP for being autistic. There is no community for those who are truly autistic because they are chewed up and spit out by all the crazies, losers, sociopaths, paranoid schizophrenics and Christian, passive-aggressive, vindictive, evil bitches like DW_a_fuck wad who preys on those she can't get to eat out of the palm of her slimy hand. Yeah, people like me have been beaten down by people like her all their lives. Fuck forums. Fuck all the sadists and bitches like DW_an_evil bitch. She saw I was struggling really bad in the Haven and what does she do, she goes after me in another thread because she knew she could get me to pop-off. She knew she could get me banned. She wasn't in it to be supportive, never was. She's a manipulative, lying bitch who bullies other people's kids and their moms and calls herself a Christian. She's just a pushy, in-your-face, bitch who deserves to be shot. And she will be. I have no friends out here and not likely to have any in the near future either, with my skill set. But I at least have a great life, a beautiful place to live that I can be proud of, even if I have to spend the bulk of my time alone. One day there will be a REAL autism support site. The WP is just a cesspool of morons, losers, the intellectually challenged with an evil streak, sociopaths and schizophrenics. All of those people are more than capable of communicating effectively, manipulating, lying, making friends and being 100% social. They're just parasites who prey on those more vulnerable, just like the real world. I hate that DW bitch. Leejosepho you won't see this but I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone except those people who deserve to be hated, and they know who they are. I hate Alex because he's a fraud. He doesn't know the first thing about autism.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »
Look, I'm not surprised, okay? You are a deviant, and anyone like you. You are the ones who have to live with that though. My life is sweet, and I just don't need to be exposed to you. That's all. You're jealous. Burn in hell, Pricko'.

If its so damn sweet, stop whining about it.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
I was literally, sadistically abused, raped and beaten on a daily basis by a paranoid schizophrenic my mother shacked up with for over three years. He broke my nose when I was twelve years old when I tried to say no to the abuse on Thanksgiving day and my mother took up for him and said she did it in front of her parents when he brought me in that way on Thanksgiving day to her parents house. She let this man use me just as he pleased, right out in the open, in front of the entire family and out on the highway at rest areas all across the Southwest states and in motel rooms on occasion as well. That doesn't even scratch the surface to what I was going through in that environment on a daily, minute by minute basis. Is there any wonder I freak out with the open invitation to all schizophrenics to add to the mix of sociopaths on board at the WP? Of course not. The world is crazy, heartless and cruel. Another word for it is just plain old STUPID. That's all. That's it. Morons don't give a shit what happens to others. All they care about is their profit margin, if they can possibly obtain one. "Neurodiversity" is a crock of shit. And so is the so-called "Aspergian". These people need to be taken down a few notches before they cause any more harm.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 09:45:55 AM »
Look, I'm not surprised, okay? You are a deviant, and anyone like you. You are the ones who have to live with that though. My life is sweet, and I just don't need to be exposed to you. That's all. You're jealous. Burn in hell, Pricko'.

If its so damn sweet, stop whining about it.

Shut the fuck up Dick-for-brains!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 09:59:48 AM »
No. You got banned from whiny bitch planet, now you drag that bullshit over here? Fuck you! Everybody's got problems.
I will never stop...

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 10:02:06 AM »
I said what I needed to say, for the most part anyway. Yes we all have problems. Some of you though don't have enough to even speak of, poor things.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 10:08:56 AM »
Oh I got plenty, but you don't see me being a fucking baby about it. And now, I have said what -I- needed to say.
I will never stop...

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2010, 04:16:08 PM »
Oh I got plenty, but you don't see me being a fucking baby about it. And now, I have said what -I- needed to say.

You could never survive what I did. You would have pissed yourself and died.