Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30795 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 07:21:33 PM »
Look, I'm not surprised, okay? You are a deviant, and anyone like you. You are the ones who have to live with that though. My life is sweet, and I just don't need to be exposed to you. That's all. You're jealous. Burn in hell, Pricko'.

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »
I bet Mea-dodo is part of the "SWAT team"...

She likes to raid rectums! They call her "The Old Rectum Raider"!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »
Do you have some sort of paranoia problem? It could be paranoid schizophrenia. You should have that looked at.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 07:25:09 PM »

Shoots with a tank?

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »

Shoots with a tank?

Yep! She has to use a "silencer" on her "cannon". :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »
DW_a_mom's over there CYA on my stressed out thread in the Haven, even though she likely knows I have been knocked off already, thanks to her antics for bothering me for no damn reason at all. She's a passive-aggressive Christian jerk. It's always the Christian. If you can't come to her way of thinking, well there's just something wrong with your thinking thoughts. I think she will burn in hell for being who she is and no amount of church is going to save her from it. She's a real loser when she needs to prey on autistic people like that who can't communicate that well to begin with. Burn bitch. There's a hell for people like you.

richard

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 09:17:11 PM »
i've never had a problem with her. then again, i havent typed wp in my browser in almost a month. look just forget the place man. it will do you right in the end, i think you will find that your mental healths will greatly improve

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 09:33:43 PM »
All those christards over there were short a few million braincells to begin with. I mean, you'd have to be to believe the shit they've been spewing.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »
i've never had a problem with her. then again, i havent typed wp in my browser in almost a month. look just forget the place man. it will do you right in the end, i think you will find that your mental healths will greatly improve

You're right.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 09:46:20 PM »
All those christards over there were short a few million braincells to begin with. I mean, you'd have to be to believe the shit they've been spewing.

You're absolutely right too.

richard

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »
its so hard to leave because it so active over there. but stick around here and it might become a habbit you might enjoy ;)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
I will. Thanks Richard. :)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 10:49:07 PM »
The majority of the people on WP have no trouble at all making friends, socializing and communicating. Alex is only concerned with himself and what he has to gain, profit out of. He's growing his site to include "everyone". Of course. There's more money there, more profit that way. But that means it is no longer an AS site so he needs to stop profiting on the name. WrongPlanet is not about autism. It never really was about autism. It was really more about the sociopath and now it can be more about the schizophrenic. Screw autistic people. Same old story. It's a real disappointment. I hope Alex burns in hell too. He likely only has a learning disability, which is not AS/autism and he is likely a fraud himself. No surprises, no mystery there though. Shit that isn't rocket science. That's why he hasn't got a clue. They hopefully will finally get rid of this popular AS diagnosis and make some headway regarding these morons. These people don't have any problems anyway that a stiff, swift kick in the ass wouldn't cure.

If you have some shit to say, I'm not going to reply, just so you know.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 10:52:50 PM »
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

makes Wrongplanet go 'round.

richard

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 10:55:48 PM »
my last thought of the night, alex is scammer. the ads on his website pay for it so what does he need donations for? when i was a donating member i thought he couldnt pay for his board. had i known he could, i would have never donated. then when i found out about the comment s that john robison made about how if the wrongplanet members we donars alex wouldnt have to ask, for money to fund his film career. well holy shit. thats not my problem! i would never ask anyone to fund my sportscard collection, or rock fetish :zoinks:

your intrests, career is your problem. not mine, or anyone elses for that matter