Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30808 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Banned again from WP
« on: October 03, 2010, 06:26:50 PM »
DW_a_mom played a huge part. I'm quitting forums. What's the use, I don't have those "manipulate the English language" skills of the NT. God, I have already been through too much. The bitch sees me when I'm down and what does she do. She goes after calling me an idiot using my own "like favorite characters: Charlie Brown" statement to do it. That is indeed vindictive, crafty, sick-bitch material. I hope she bleeds to death and dies a painful death for doing that to me. I have fucking major challenges here but evidently no one is able to see that. I'm leaving the human race. My life will be better off without you. Can anyone see I've already had a difficult enough time? Can anyone leave me the fuck alone when I'm putting out the vibes, I guess, that I need to be. When I become famous it should be known that I was banned routinely from the "elitist" Wrong Planet.

richard

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 06:28:15 PM »
dude why even post there? wp is pure garbage

Osensitive1

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 06:29:03 PM »
Sorry to hear of your trouble, Meadow.

richard

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
why dont you just stick around here? i doubt you'd ever be banned. and plus its alot more fun here :P

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »
Thank you

richard

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 06:41:28 PM »
so do you like white tigers? i like ligers myself. thats a cross between a tiger/lion, there bad ass!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 06:52:21 PM »
I'm too depressed. I don't want to play. I was just trying to keep to myself but people just won't let me do that. They can't see when a person is already broken and bleeding, or they just want to exploit it to the maximum degree. Fuck people. Fuck everyone. Fuck Alex and his so-called AS "Aspergian" community. It's a hoax. They don't exist. They are not autistic. They don't know the meaning of the word. They are "intellectually challenged" at best. I hope they find a way to eradicate "him" and get rid of this parasite from the autism community. He in no way represents what autism truly is. He's a moron, plain and simple. He was just lucky he had parents to help him. That's it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 07:02:31 PM »
Nice last words you had there. "If the shoe fits, wear it". Seems like your shoes are missing a few laces, Meadow. Hah! Liked that? It's a spin off that I came up with of a phrase "your book is missing a few pages"! Speaking of books, looks like Quartermass finally threw the book at you, eh Meadow? :evillaugh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 07:04:41 PM »
Nice last words you had there. "If the shoe fits, wear it". Seems like your shoes are missing a few laces, Meadow. Hah! Liked that? It's a spin off that I came up with of a phrase "your book is missing a few pages"! Speaking of books, looks like Quartermass finally threw the book at you, eh Meadow? :evillaugh:

Not cool, Felcher. I've heard of hitting someone when they are down, but at least you could give them a chance to get up.

DukeNukem

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 07:08:01 PM »

Not cool, Felcher. I've heard of hitting someone when they are down, but at least you could give them a chance to get up.

For as mouthy as Meadow is, who wouldn't want to kick her while she is down? :orly:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 07:08:25 PM »

Duckfetishbitch, nothing you have to say could hold any merit so shut the fuck up, you stupid twat.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »

Duckfetishbitch, nothing you have to say could hold any merit so shut the fuck up, you stupid twat.

Mudkipz is not Duckfetishgirl.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »

I'm Duke_Nukem, not DFG. If I was DFG, I probably would have said something about how your vagina breathes fire, Mea-dildo! :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »
Oh, well if it's only Duke, hey duke!  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »
If I had a forum you came to it, i'd ban you too you whiny bitch.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"