Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30879 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 04:36:38 PM »
Oh I got plenty, but you don't see me being a fucking baby about it. And now, I have said what -I- needed to say.

You could never survive what I did. You would have pissed yourself and died.

You would be surprised what some people can survive if they have to, Meadow.

Just because Rage hasn't posted about what he has survived, it's not fair to say that he hasn't survived a fair amount of horrible stuff himself.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »
That DW_a_mom is one low-class fuck wad. What gets me is she undoubtedly has all the family and support a person could want or ask for. Her family, extended family, inlaws (undoubtedly), school, neighborhood and community, her Church, friends in real life, and WrongPlanet, yet she's going to go after me in a vindictive manner about absolutely nothing. I'm someone who has very little in the way of a support network. Virtually none, right now anyway. I mind my own business and only ask to be left alone. I'm burned out but I'm still a good person. Just tired of the jerks out here. The stupid morons. I'm also autistic so I have a lot of disadvantages there, but hey, my life is very nice, considering. I'm happy enough, considering. And yet we also have morons who want to imply that every time you try to say one or two things about yourself, you're whining. Forums really are just for people who have nothing but fuck for brains. The average moron, and below average which are the worst of the worst, and which basically means I'm WAY out numbered. That's cool. I still have my beautiful life which you will never be able to achieve in your entire lifetime.

And Kit, the only reason you became bored was because you couldn't get the rise out of me that you were looking for, so you became bored. It just shows what a moron you really are and probably will be for the rest of your life. Idiots get negative feedback because negative is all they know how to generate. Take a look at yourself and your nonsense, and do the math. Idiots aren't capable of having compassion or empathy for anyone. That's because they're so damn stupid themselves they couldn't care less about anyone else. And you likewise don't deserve any compassion yourselves. All of you dumb people just need to rot in hell where you belong. You are mere parasites sucking the life out of everyone and everything  you come into contact with.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »
Oh I got plenty, but you don't see me being a fucking baby about it. And now, I have said what -I- needed to say.

You could never survive what I did. You would have pissed yourself and died.

You would be surprised what some people can survive if they have to, Meadow.

Just because Rage hasn't posted about what he has survived, it's not fair to say that he hasn't survived a fair amount of horrible stuff himself.

I don't care what isn't fair to people who are only capable of bashing someone just for the sake of it.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 05:01:54 PM »
Forums really are just for people who have nothing but fuck for brains. The average moron, and below average which are the worst of the worst, and which basically means I'm WAY out numbered. That's cool. I still have my beautiful life which you will never be able to achieve in your entire lifetime.

I'm sorry about the problems you've had in your life. They do sound horrible. But it does make it slightly harder to sympathise with you when you criticize the intelligence of people who use forums, imply that you are somehow intellectually superior, and boast about your beautiful life, all within 4 sentences.

DukeNukem

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »
Meadow. Kit. It's time for the both of you to kiss and make up. That's all I got to say!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »
Forums really are just for people who have nothing but fuck for brains. The average moron, and below average which are the worst of the worst, and which basically means I'm WAY out numbered. That's cool. I still have my beautiful life which you will never be able to achieve in your entire lifetime.

I'm sorry about the problems you've had in your life. They do sound horrible. But it does make it slightly harder to sympathise with you when you criticize the intelligence of people who use forums, imply that you are somehow intellectually superior, and boast about your beautiful life, all within 4 sentences.

That's what happens when people on forums gang up on others who they don't understand time and time again. It has happened to me a lot in forums so I'm writing forums off as simple low-life. It's okay. I don't need sympathy anyway but I appreciate what you said, nonetheless. I'm sure it is meant well. Thanks and take care of yourself.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 05:29:51 PM »

That's what happens when people on forums gang up on others who they don't understand time and time again. It has happened to me a lot in forums so I'm writing forums off as simple low-life. It's okay. I don't need sympathy anyway but I appreciate what you said, nonetheless. I'm sure it is meant well. Thanks and take care of yourself.

Forums are probably the same as most walks of life. Some people are horrible, some are nice, and a lot are somewhere in the middle. I definately wouldn't say everyone who uses a forum is a lowlife. TBH most of the people on this site seem really nice.

richard

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »
meadow, the faster dont let anyone especially on a BB, bother you this much the better you will feel.

P7PSP

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 06:25:14 PM »
Yeah I don't like a lot of that drama that goes on in some of these places either.
Why are you here if you don't like drama?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 07:07:59 PM »
meadow, the faster dont let anyone especially on a BB, bother you this much the better you will feel.

richard: will you stop playing those Beatles records backwards?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2010, 07:12:19 PM »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 09:52:16 PM »
Yeah I don't like a lot of that drama that goes on in some of these places either.
Why are you here if you don't like drama?

A sucker for punishment perhaps? :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »

What Richard is saying is that the sooner Meadow learns to have a thicker skin and not let words on a screen from some person on a board bother her, the sooner she will feel better.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 11:43:06 PM »

What Richard is saying is that the sooner Meadow learns to have a thicker skin and not let words on a screen from some person on a board bother her, the sooner she will feel better.

I thought he might be, but I was only having a lend of him.